TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.16.10

So I am an idiot because I can understand something complex? You are smart because you can't? Schools in kentucky are worse than I thought.

You have lower standards for the "better" company and higher standards for the "worse" company? How does that even make sense? I think you might have dyslexia based on this post.

Yes, you are an idiot.

Sorry I don't listen to idiots. I watch because the comedy is great. The wrestling is at best ok and the stories are insane. The comedy is great though.

Finally, you said something good about TNA instead of shitting on it. BTW, I don't get the whole fans separation thing. I'm a wrestling fan not a TNA fan nor part of the fucking WWE Universe! I like any type of wrestling TBH.

How are people who tell you to stop watching the show instead of shitting on it idiots? Does that make sense? Shatterd Dreams was right, you do have dyslexia!

Finally, you said something good about TNA instead of shitting on it. BTW, I don't get the whole fans separation thing. I'm a wrestling fan not a TNA fan nor part of the fucking WWE Universe! I like any type of wrestling TBH.

How are people who tell you to stop watching the show instead of shitting on it idiots? Does that make sense? Shatterd Dreams was right, you do have dyslexia!

Well he's a fucking idiot so that explains a lot. People that tell me to stop watching it are idiots because it means they can't explain the massive holes in the product when I point them out. That's what makes it stupid.

Yep. When the numbers are steadily going down like they have been, apparently I'm not alone either.

And that explains how your smart how? BTW, you are alone because no one in this thread are here to back up your statements about TNA. Trying to bring in numbers to support your statement is lame. Some people have reasons for watching and others have reasons for not tuning in.

And that explains how your smart how? BTW, you are alone because no one in this thread are here to back up your statements about TNA. Trying to bring in numbers to support your statement is lame. Some people have reasons for watching and others have reasons for not tuning in.

So if the ratings mean nothing, why are they taken? Why are the overall viewers slowly going down despite whatever else is on? And yes, clearly the entirety of me being right and you being wrong can in fact be determined by who posts in one threat in the span of an hour. Totally clear. Give me a break.

Actually compared to last year the ratings have been up both this week and last, (1.01 12/10/09, .99 12/17/09).

HOLY SHIT ONE WHOLE OF A POINT??? You might even think signing RVD and Hardy and Flair and Hogan and Bischoff would have been, dare I say, NOT WORTH THE MONEY?

How? By saying TNA sucks? Don't really get the popularity around here. Its a wrestling fourm not High School but oh well.

Or by pointing out said flaws which apparently are covered by saying "give it time" or "quit watching" or some forms of those.

Actually compared to last year the ratings have been up both this week and last, (1.01 12/10/09, .99 12/17/09).

Wow, now that brings new meaning to the expression "bang for your buck." This time last year, TNA was drawing ratings of 1.01 and 0.99. Bring in Hogan, Hardy, Flair, Bischoff, RVD, Anderson, etc., and they enjoy a meteoric rise all the way to 1.1 as of last week. All of that hype, all of that talent, all of that money, all of that ego, and all they have to show for it is a rise of 0.1 in the ratings. I think that is what is typically referred to as "epic fail."

Oh but that's right, ratings don't matter. Only the opinions of a select few TNA faithful in the IWC matters. Ratings, PPV sales, attendance figures, none of that nonsense matters.

Not to mention that last year at this time TNA was in a lame duck period with Hogan about to come in and change everything. Made ratings lower than they would have otherwise been since they were just stalling until 1/4.

But KB, Hogan and the rest of his regime did change everything. Come on now, they did raise the ratings a whopping 0.1 points. With this astronomical rise in numbers and all of this momentum, I'll be able to enjoy a reoccurrence of ther Monday Night Wars, version 3. Somewhere around my 70th birthday.

Just wait till "they" get there. Now that will definitely change the professional wrestling landscape forever. TNA Wrestling will never be the same. Oh, the tweets, the tweets.

But KB, Hogan and the rest of his regime did change everything. Come on now, they did raise the ratings a whopping 0.1 points. With this astronomical rise in numbers and all of this momentum, I'll be able to enjoy a reoccurrence of ther Monday Night Wars, version 3. Somewhere around my 70th birthday.

Just wait till "they" get there. Now that will definitely change the professional wrestling landscape forever. TNA Wrestling will never be the same. Oh, the tweets, the tweets.

Just like they do every time.

I cannot remember the last time I read such idiocy in one thread. Shittered, you have somehow caused me to facepalm five times in rapid-fire after reading your posts. That is an accomplishment. You should be proud.

Let me clarify this for you. Before Immortal, Nash, Sting, and Pope were heels. They acted like heels, they talked like heels, they fought like heels. At BFG, they demolished Samoa Joe after Double J double-crossed him. After Immortal, they were faces, and did nothing.

There was no "greater plan" or "different perceptions". That's what it was, plain as day, black and white. It made sense in that it made no sense. You're trying to make it sound like a masterfully planned storyline when it was anything but. It was shock writing and it was garbage, as has been TNA's MO for the past year. That's all there is to it.

As for everyone saying "this turn was so predictable"? They're saying that because it was a swerve for the sake of a swerve. That's Russo Writing 101. Everyone saw it coming because it was the perfect opportunity. Main event of their biggest PPV was the perfect time to swerve everybody because, hey, shocks equal buys, right?

Seriously, I want you to actually do some research for once. Look up all of Russo's work from day one. His time in WWE, WCW, hell, look up the early history of the company you supposedly love so goddamn much. There is no thought, no planning at all. The only pattern in his work is that there is no pattern. The facts are there and I eagerly await you to deny them.

Wow, now that brings new meaning to the expression "bang for your buck." This time last year, TNA was drawing ratings of 1.01 and 0.99. Bring in Hogan, Hardy, Flair, Bischoff, RVD, Anderson, etc., and they enjoy a meteoric rise all the way to 1.1 as of last week. All of that hype, all of that talent, all of that money, all of that ego, and all they have to show for it is a rise of 0.1 in the ratings. I think that is what is typically referred to as "epic fail."

Oh but that's right, ratings don't matter. Only the opinions of a select few TNA faithful in the IWC matters. Ratings, PPV sales, attendance figures, none of that nonsense matters.

Who said anything about ratings not mattering? I said that its lame just to keep bringing up ratings to support why TNA sucks. You have alot of shows that come on Thrusdays even sports so do you expect TNA ratings to be that big?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back