TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.06.11

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Worth the Risk?
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 01/06/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9a66dc56985e2f5f7def2f0d1f5e67f5_XL.jpg

1.jpg

Is Mr. Anderson ready to face Matt Morgan this Sunday at Genesis on Pay-Per-View?
There will be a special sitdown on iMPACT with Anderson and Morgan!

Eric Bischoff plans to open the broadcast with a special message to the current TNA Champions.

Knockouts #1 Contender Mickie James will be in action.

2.jpg

Jeff Jarrett continues his Open MMA Challenge. Cue Tommy Mercer in 3...2...1...?

3.jpg

Plus, Rob Van Dam wants to know who his Mystery Opponent is this Sunday at Genesis!
Will he force Immortal to reveal their plans?

[YOUTUBE]Etqm1VoWxvk[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the January 9 "Genesis" Pay-Per-View continues, where Matt Morgan will
face Mr. Anderson to determine who challenges Jeff Hardy for the TNA World
Heavyweight Championship!

does anyone think Matt Hardy is still lurking around backstage trying to impress the TNA brass with his swift moves like this....

148574d1258636022-national-rail-truffle-shuffle.gif

I agree IDR, Jarrett is amazing at this Dojo Master thing...reminds me of that prick instructor from Karate Kid...Jarrett should star in a Southern version of that...I think it'd be awesome.

1) Why the hate on Layla. Girl is fine!
2) Matt actually sounded normal in an interview last night with my boys at Hit The Ropes radio. The link to that is on wrestlezone's main page. If you keep listening, you will also hear yours truly on the broadcast!

Cool JJ anything interesting come from it?

Well, those are my guys as I recruited them to the network I work for. They are southerners and they run a pretty good ship over at their site. I just told them I'd call at some point and jump in, so I happened to jump in on a conversation about underdogs in wrestling where they were discussing the 1,2,3 Kid. I don't think it was groundbreaking, but we had talked about doing it for a while and I was glad I finally got a chance to call in and talk with the guys during their broadcast.

Of course, the best part was them insisting that I plug my own site, because you don't do that without asking, but it's great publicity to get a plug like that.

This.

Been looking forward to it every week.

It's been the most entertaining part of Impact lately. However, it needs to go somewhere before it becomes stale.

It is amusing to how people talk about how Matt cannot cut a convincing promo but actually believe he went crazy or whatever.

He's being himself in this Youtube videos. When he is forced to do something fictional, he sucks. Zero natural acting ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back