• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.10.11

I caught about a minute. Bully Ray was ranting about turning D-Von's boys into men. That was enough for me this week.

Tried to watch the main event. It wasn't going to happen. The 400th brawl to end the show was also uninspiring.

Pretty awful show this week. Main event was pretty good, but nothing memorable. I literally wanted to shoot myself in the face when they hyped the card for this Sunday and we saw all of the shit matches, particularly Robbie E vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Max Buck. WHY THE FUCK ISN'T KENDRICK OR KAZ OR RED or ANYONE worth a fuck in that match over Robbie E? Why are TWO members of Generation Me in the match?

The match is for the #1 contender spot for the X-Division title.

Don't hate on Robbie E. I would only have one member of Gen Me. I want to say Kaz turning face changed their plans a little bit but I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back