TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.10.11

That was short, very uneventful, annoying, and downright stupid.

I might get heat for this, but I just described TNA in a nutshell!

That if you don't enjoy a show you should stop watching it instead of trying to ruin other people's fun? I'd call it a mantra of common sense personally.

Obviously I'm fully aware that you do in-fact enjoy TNA and are just being a serial bitch for your own amusement, but hay, treat people as then want to be treated.

Or instead of just brushing off issues, defend the product you support rather than just saying "don't watch it" or "oh piss off." I know you're more than smart enough to.

This moment would have been a lot cooler if they didn't show Hernandez earlier. Had they simply had him run in without notice, it would have been cool and you wouldn't have known what side he was on. Then there would be a little shock if he was bad and joined Immortal. It's little things like this that annoy me, because the "how" to me is just as important as things actually happening. That "how" would have been better than the way it was actually executed in this case.

Personally I'm moved to agree, though I can't help but suspect that some shit would have 'predicted' it in the LD and spoiled the surprise for everyone.

Personally I'm moved to agree, though I can't help but suspect that some shit would have 'predicted' it in the LD and spoiled the surprise for everyone.

Well fuck those fuckers. To those of us that would prefer good booking to anti-climactic booking out of fear of some cunt ruining the surprise, I say go for the higher quality.

So, Kendrick or Suicide right? I mean Robbie E. winning would lead to heel vs. heel vs. heel at Against All Odds so I have to figure that won't happen.

I'd rather it be Kendrick but I'll deal if it's Suicide.

Or instead of just brushing off issues, defend the product you support rather than just saying "don't watch it" or "oh piss off." I know you're more than smart enough to.

Err... no. I have no desire to argue with you any more. I've heard you say the exact same things week on week for almost as long as I've been doing these LDs. I've also heard you repeatedly say that your just nit picking for the sake of it. Not even remotely interesting any more.

Anyway; countless times you've used "but I'm generating discussion" as an excuse for why you complain for two hours a week over the Impact broadcast, and I'd rather not indulge you.

I'm here to enjoy TNA. Talking with you inhibits my ability to do that, so I think I'll take my ball and go home again.

Err... no. I have no desire to argue with you any more. I've heard you say the exact same things week on week for almost as long as I've been doing these LDs. I've also heard you repeatedly say that your just nit picking for the sake of it. Not even remotely interesting any more.

Anyway; countless times you've used "but I'm generating discussion" as an excuse for why you complain for two hours a week over the Impact broadcast, and I'd rather not indulge you.

I'm here to enjoy TNA. Talking with you inhibits my ability to do that, so I think I'll take my ball and go home again.

Then don't bitch when I complain. It's beyond old.

So, Kendrick or Suicide right? I mean Robbie E. winning would lead to heel vs. heel vs. heel at Against All Odds so I have to figure that won't happen.

I'd rather it be Kendrick but I'll deal if it's Suicide.

And I'm wrong. Let's put 3 heels in a match Sunday. Why not?

So I don't know if anyone read my comments in the preview thread someone started, but I said that this Impact had to have Immortal book matches at Against All Odds to try and get that "leverage" back by having all the gold. So far I have seen NO urgency about that. No panic from Bischoff, even though less than a month from now he could lose everything.

This should have been the focus of the show, not Angle/Jarrett and their "personal" stuff. You can't book over a month's worth of stuff about leverage, get that leverage, then just forget about it when the guys who won turn on you, leaving you with nothing. It makes no sense.

Just a quick 30 second promo but this was perhaps the first or second time we’ve heard these guys talk about themselves. This is the kind of thing TNA needs to do more of with some of their lesser established characters.

You wanna be edgy TNA? At the wedding have Kurt look Jeff in the eye and say "hey Jeff, when you and your wife make love, is she good?"

Jeff will of course answer yes and Kurt will say "yea, how do you think she got to be that way"

Always loved that line.

Taz needs to say he's a former wrestler more often. New fans (as in fans that started watching after 2002) might now know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back