TNA Dream Matches: What Do You Want to See?

CrayzChris

Not sure if this thread has been done before...

The past few weeks, this board has really been overwhelmed by the "WWE vs. TNA" debate in basically every thread. A lot of us just keep complaining about pretty much everything TNA does.

So my question is....What matches or feuds would you like to see? Using ONLY the current TNA roster. What matches or feuds do you think would "turn TNA around" or would create more interest in the product?

Some fueds I personally want to see for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship are: Mr. Anderson vs Sting, Mr. Anderson vs Desmond Wolfe, AJ Styles vs Desmond Wolfe, Mr. Anderson vs AJ Styles, and Mr. Anderson vs Samoa Joe. I think those would be some money fueds right there. TNA has some really good main event world title picture talent. I would also like to see Mr. Anderson vs Kurt Angle II for the World Title. RVD vs Angle would be cool too.

I would like to see:

AJ Styles vs. Robert Roode

AJ Styles vs. Kazarian

AJ Styles vs. Desmond Wolfe

AJ Styles vs. Rob Van Dam (with Styles as a face)

Mr. Anderson vs. Robert Roode

Mr. Anderson vs. Desmond Wolfe

Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Jarrett

Mr. Anderson vs. Samoa Joe

Jeff Hardy vs. Mick Foley

Kurt Angle vs. Robert Roode

Rob Van Dam vs. The Pope

these are some matches i would love to see with TNA:

1. AJ Styles vs Robert Roode

2. AJ Styles vs Kaz

3. Robert Roode vs James Storm (just for the hell of it)

4. Mr.Anderson vs AJ Styles

5. Kurt Angle vs Rob Van Dam

6. Beer Money vs The Hardys

7. AJ Styles vs Desmond Wolfe

8. Mr.Anderson vs Desmond Wolfe

9. Kaz vs Desmond Wolfe

10. Brian Kendrick vs Max Buck vs Jeremy Buck vs Jay Lethal vs Kaz (Ulimate X Match?)

11. Kurt Angle vs Mr.Anderson vs Jeff Hardy vs RVD vs Sting (king of the mountain match for the title....it could be good without immortal interfearing)

12. The Pope vs Desmond Wolfe

13. Rob Van Dam vs Matt Morgan vs Desmond Wolfe

14. Rob Van Dam vs Sting vs Mick Foley vs Mr.Anderson

Ric Flair Vs Karen Jarret in a "Who's your daddy match" i bet he could do alot of interesting "moves" on her that she'd enjoy

also Hulk Hogan Vs Sting in a rematch from starcade and Flair Vs Sting, i know theyre all old but it'd still be cool

My TNA Dream Matches with no stupid story lines just wrestling.
1. RVD VS AJ Styles in a ladder match or iron man match
2. Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles vs RVD vs Jeff Hardy ( drug free ) (fatal 4 way ) or ( ladder match)
3. Robert Roode vs Kurt Angle in a Iron man match
4. Robert Roode vs AJ Styles ladder match or iron man match
5. Tara vs Mickie James KO title ladder match ( their cage match was the best women match I seen ever )
6. Samoa Joe vs Hernandez steel cage
7. Samoa Joe vs Matt Morgan steel cage
8. Kaz vs J. Hardy vs Lethal vs Pope vs Sabin vs Shelly vs Suicide vs AJ styles ( I don't remember the name of the match but it was all X-division guys in a cage match and they had to escape out a hole on top )
9. Crimson vs Matt Morgan cage match
10. Crimson vs Samoa Joe Cage match

I'm not sure if the match has ever happened or not...but when I saw the title of this thread, the first thing that came to my mind is either Alex Shelley or Chris Sabin vs Jeff Hardy. I would absolutely love to see either Alex or Chris show the world (well, those that watch TNA) the lack of ability that I believe Jeff Hardy has. Or maybe even the MCMG vs. The Hardys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back