WM27: WWE vs TNA: Your Dream Card?

Barbedwire Ropes

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Although it will most likely never happen since overall TNA is such a bad product Vince wouldn't even want to buy it for anything more than $20 in Canadian money but if both companies were to have an invasion angle or just a merger there is the potential for some amazing matches to take place.
Though im sure Vince would poach thier roster to death if he could, this is just for our own speculation and thoughts.

Now, lets just pretend we wouldn't need to have massive storyline build-ups between the wrestlers in either company. In real life, it would probably take at least 6-12 months to fully establish enough interest to make a WWE vs TNA angle work for the average fan but for the sake of this thread, lets pretend that has already happened.

What would be the matches you would want to see?
Theres no rules here except it has to feature WWE/ECW talent going up against TNA talent. Any match types are allowed, but only if they arent those over the top outrageous gimmick matches Dixie Carter seems to love so much.

Here are my matches for this dream card.

3 team tag team TLC match:The Hardyz vs Edge & Christian vs Team 3D(yes I am well aware that this match has happened a few times)- No explanation needed.

Miz & Morrison vs MCMG vs LAX in a triple threat tag team match- What would be better than to see 3 top tag teams in the business today going at it.

A.J. Styles vs Jeff Hardy- Just imagine the crazy shit that they would pull off.

Samoa Joe vs Umaga- Two big bad ass Samoans facing off in what should be a classic match giving how good in the ring these two are.

DX vs Beer Money- 2 of todays top stars going up against possibly the future of TNA.

Triple H vs Kurt Angle- Yes I know this match has been done before but this would be a classic match nonetheless.

Vince McMahon vs Jeff Jarrett- A battle between the WWE owner & TNA's owner(screw Dixie Carter at this point).

Undertaker v.s Sting

I think we can all agree that this would be a dream match! It's something I'd personally love to see. No hype would be needed.

Shawn Michaels v.s AJ Styles

AJ is extremely athletic and you can, sometimes, see some of Shawn's manorisums in him. He's young, gifted, daring, athletic, arrogent and like Shawn did when he was young, he has a point to prove. AJ would be desperate to put one over Shawn and show that he is the man.

John Cena v.s Kurt Angle

With Cena being the face of the WWE, and Kurt Angle being the face of TNA, it would really be a match to prove who is the real face of modern professional wrestling.

Brother De'Von & Brother Ray v.s Miz & Morrison

With Dudley's are perhaps the greatest Tag Team of this generation and, the way they are going, Miz & Morrison could well become as big as them. So it would be a great face off.

Randy Orton v.s Samoa Joe

Joe would wanna prove a point to Orton and to the WWE and what a better way to do that than by beating the WWE's best wrestler.

Triple H v.s Kevin Nash & Scott Hall

Obviously Trips, Nash and Hall have a history... so it would be a great sight to see them wrestle. Hopefully Nash would be able to wrestle by that time.

Huge Tag Ladder Match - Dudleyz, Hardys, Miz n Morrison, LAX, The Colons, Beer Money Inc, MotorCityMachineGuns, Cryme Time

Ultimate X Match - Edge, AJ Styles, Rey Mysterio, Jay Lethal, Shelten Benjamin, Rhyno

Elimination Chamber - John Cena, Jeff Jerrett, Kane, Abyss, Randy Orton, Samoa Joe

Undertaker v Sting

Main Event Mafia - Booker T, Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash, Kurt Angle v DX - Triple H, Shawn Michaels, New Age Outlaws

And last but no means least

Beth Phoenix v Awesome Kong

WWE vs TNA:
MY DREAM CARD

TLC match between Edge/Christian vs Team 3D vs The Hardys would be
an awesome throw back to the greatest period of tag team wrestling the WWE has
ever had.

Evan Bourne vs AJ Styles is also another dream match. Lets face it, Bourne is the WWE's answer to Styles so this match would be epic.

Motor City Machine Guns vs Miz & Morrison Both very gifted and athletic tag teams.

Champion vs Champion
Beth Pheonix vs Awesome Kong

John Cena vs Booker T In reality, probably a poor match but you just have to have this 2 on the card, it wouldn't make sense otherwise to leave them off from a business stand point. Plus, TNA's "Legend" vs the WWE's top draw would have fallout potential for both sides.

Kane vs Abyss

Robert Roode vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield

Rey Mysterio & Chavo Guerrero vs LAX

SUBMISSION MATCH: Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle This is eventually going to happen at some point or another due to Kurt Angle wanting to be back in the WWE but until it actually happens, its still a dream match.

HELL IN A CELL: The Undertaker vs Samoa Joe This would just be a brutal match. Both work very well in these kinds of physical matches.

D-GENERATION X vs THE N.W.O
HBK & Triple H vs Kevin Nash & Scott Hall
Even though this match would probably be disappointing
in the end to wrestling fans everywhere, just the thought of it is epic.

AND FOR THE MAIN EVENT

RANDY ORTON vs "The Icon" STING
What would be better for Randy Orton than to defeat the greatest wrestler to never compete in the WWE? This would also have the same feel to it as Flair vs HBK, but ten times better in my opinion.

CHAMPIONS CLASH
Triple H(WWE Champion) vs. Sting(TNA Champion)
-This would be an awesome match. In the end Triple H would come out on top.

2 out 3 Falls
Kurt Angle vs. CM Punk
-No explanation needed on this these two guys would steal the show.

Scott Steiner vs. Undertaker
-Who better than the Undertaker to shut Steiner's mouth. Undertaker would add Steiner to his list of victims at Mania

Samoa Joe Vs. John Cena
-One is the future of TNA and the other is the future of the WWE. I see Joe taking the Victory

Randy Orton Vs. Jeff Jarret
-Jarret is a legend in TNA and Orton loves to kills legends. The build up would be great. You could have Jeff give Bob Orton a guitar shot and Randy punt Jerry Jarret in the skull. I see Orton taking the victory after reversing the Stroke into a RKO followed by a punt to the skull.

TLC Match meets the Ultimate X match for the World Title
Edge vs. AJ Styles
-Edge is the the master of TLC and AJ has mastered Ultimate X. I see Edge taking the victory.

[QUOTE="Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker;919948]Here are my matches for this dream card.

3 team tag team TLC match:The Hardyz vs Edge & Christian vs Team 3D(yes I am well aware that this match has happened a few times)- No explanation needed.

Miz & Morrison vs MCMG vs LAX in a triple threat tag team match- What would be better than to see 3 top tag teams in the business today going at it.

A.J. Styles vs Jeff Hardy- Just imagine the crazy shit that they would pull off.

Samoa Joe vs Umaga- Two big bad ass Samoans facing off in what should be a classic match giving how good in the ring these two are.

DX vs Beer Money- 2 of todays top stars going up against possibly the future of TNA.

Triple H vs Kurt Angle- Yes I know this match has been done before but this would be a classic match nonetheless.

Vince McMahon vs Jeff Jarrett- A battle between the WWE owner & TNA's owner(screw Dixie Carter at this point).[/QUOTE]
A.J. Styles vs Jeff Hardy has already happen in TNA . it sucked bad . jeff hardy & aj styles did not work good together. i rather have miz & morrison vs Beer money as they are 2 best tag teams today.
MCMG dream match was against london & kendrick . Lax should go against the colons .

Ultimate X Tag team:MCMG v LAX v Miz & Morrisson: This match would be awesome,with 3 of the best tag teams going at it.

Samoa Joe vs. Cm Punk Joe and Punk go at it again,and Joe gets the win to show his talent.

Beer Money vs. DX: The past and present against the future.

MITB:Shelton,Aj Styles,Chris Daniels,Rey Misterio,Edge,Christian Cage, Jeff Hardy. The ultimate Money in The Bank.

Abyss vs. Undertaker I would love to see this.

Kurt Angle vs. John Cena Angle and Cena,toe to toe,would be a good match,I guess.

Sting vs. randy Orton The Icon and the legend killer,who will come out on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back