Thinning out the roster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
With K-Dawg gone I hope this means they give Homocide mic time and make him the mouth peice for LAX. I mean Hernandez is nothing but the power of the group and I think Homocide could devlop into Main EVent status with TNA if they start letting him use the mic. I mean Homocide is one of the best talents in wrestling today, he proves that everytime he get in the ring in ROH

Reportedly, they taped promos with Homicide doing the talking for LAX and that they're up for a push once more. This to me is good news because I happen to think they're a formidable tag team. Other news, chalk up Austin Starr on the list for releases in TNA. But here's the burning question. Is anyone really going to miss him?

I will miss watching his in ring, but with ROH's new PPV deal it will be easier to catch him on that. I wont miss constant reports of him acting like a prick. He seems to have a real problem with been told what to do, although i am just a smark and dont actually know the real story it could alot less worse than we hear it.

TNA IS NOT TAKING GUYS FROM WWE!! This is not big $$ WCW.. People are making HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS less in TNA then WWE... There is a larger reason these guys are leaving.. Plus having guys go from one company to the other is what its all about.....
WCW took..
Hogan, savage, hart, hall, nash, piper, ect..
WWF took.
Austin, Foley, Jerico, Show, Benoit,

TNA took.
Christian, Angle
WWE took
brown, cm punk, mickey james...

I GOT 2 WORDS FOR YA....
-----THATS BUSINESS!

TNA IS NOT TAKING GUYS FROM WWE!! This is not big $$ WCW.. People are making HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS less in TNA then WWE... There is a larger reason these guys are leaving.. Plus having guys go from one company to the other is what its all about.....
WCW took..
Hogan, savage, hart, hall, nash, piper, ect..
WWF took.
Austin, Foley, Jerico, Show, Benoit,

TNA took.
Christian, Angle
WWE took
brown, cm punk, mickey james...

I GOT 2 WORDS FOR YA....
-----THATS BUSINESS!

You're forgetting the New Age Outlaws, Nash, Jarrett, the Harris brothers, Cornette, Steiner and several other on TNA's side.

And the different between the wrestlers WWF took and the wrestlers WCW took is that the ones WCW took were already established and were taken for name value (which is EXACTLY what TNA is doing now with the names they're bringing in, They're trying to be like WCW), whereas the guys WWF/WWE brought in from rival promotions THEY were the ones who built them into superstars. Pretty much all of them except for Steiner and Goldberg.

And I think this is a major point here in the argument you're trying to make. It's not just business.

You're forgetting the New Age Outlaws, Nash, Jarrett, the Harris brothers, Cornette, Steiner and several other on TNA's side.

And the different between the wrestlers WWF took and the wrestlers WCW took is that the ones WCW took were already established and were taken for name value (which is EXACTLY what TNA is doing now with the names they're bringing in, They're trying to be like WCW), whereas the guys WWF/WWE brought in from rival promotions THEY were the ones who built them into superstars. Pretty much all of them except for Steiner and Goldberg.

And I think this is a major point here in the argument you're trying to make. It's not just business.

TECHNICALLY, TNA didn't take Jarrett as he started the company. lol

But as far as booking goes, why do people keep blaming Russo for all of the bad booking? It has been said time and time again that Russo actually has minimal power and it's Mantel and Jarrett who get finaly say so on the way things go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back