Job Application for new TNA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
I've been wanting to write my own shows, however being in college and having a job kind of takes away most of the time I have to write a show, so I was wondering if there was anyone on this board that wants to apply for a job as my head writer. I'm basically going to tell you who I want to be pushed, some different storylines I want to happen, any heal/face turns, etc. then you put write the shows. It's basically as if I'm your boss. If anyone chooses to accept this mission I will accept ideas you have for story lines, etc. Now, here's the situation you have to work with. In order for TNA to get two shows and to give more title shots to people, they have decided to put me in control to fix the problem. I've decided to split the roster into two shows: iMPACT! and Melee. In order to gain more WCW fans I've decided to make one GM Eric Bischoff and in order to keep a classic TNA manager, I've decided to make the other GM Scott D'Amore. I've also signed Muhammad Hassan to the roster who will now be going under the name "Vigilante" now which is basically an american guy who hates american's. I convinced Monty Brown to stay on the TNA roster as well. And, I've decided to hire Scott Hall. Also, in order to give the wrestler who plays Shark Boy (who actually has some real talent) some dignity and respect amongst the crowd, I've decided to change his character to simply his real life name Dean Roll, only I will be changing his name to Dean Rockefeller (catchier). Here are the rosters:

iMPACT! roster
General Manager: Eric Bischoff
Commentators
Play-by-play: Mike Tenay
Color: Jimmy Hart

NWA World Heavyweight Championship Division
Jeff Jarrett
AJ Styles
Christopher Daniels
"The Vigilante" Mark Copani
Scott Steiner

TNA X Title Division
Austin Aries
Jay Lethal
Jerrelle Clark
Elix Skipper
Sonjay Dutt
Chris Sabin
Dean Rockefeller
Petey Williams
Eric Young

NWA Tag Team Division
The James Gang (BG James & Kip James)
Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon)
America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm)
The Outsiders (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall)

Managers
Gail Kim (AMW)
Traci Brooks (The Outsiders)
Scott Steiner (Jeff Jarrett's bodyguard)

Melee
General Manager: Scott D'Amore
Commentators
Play-by-play: Jim Cornette
Color: Simon Diamond

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Division
Christian Cage
Bobby Roode
Rhino
Samoa Joe

TNA Hardcore Championship Division
Abyss
A1
Lance Hoyt
Raven
Brother Runt
Monty Brown

TNA X Tag Team Championships Division
The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens)
Latin American Exchange/LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)
Matt Bentley & Kazarian
Paparazzi Productions (Alex Shelley & Johnny Devine)

Managers
Ted Dibiase (Bobby Roode)
Father James Mitchell (Abyss)
Konan (LAX)
Shane Douglas (The Naturals)

Women are on both shows.

There are two shows, but if you want to run just one, you can run one and I'll have someone else run the other one. By the way, Bischoff is the GM of one and Scott D'Amore is the other GM.

hbk fan forever said:
i kno bt i would lke control of all superstars pls i ave big ideas
You can control both shows if you'd like, or if there's some feuds you would like I think that we could possibly do some trades between brands, but I would really like to keep two seperate brands just so there's not a lot of people on the roster who deserve titles but aren't getting any.

Thank you. We're going to try to put out a good show so we're not writing them and having nobody read it. That would just be pointless. And hey, with two wrestling know-it-all's like me and hbk fan forever, you know it's gonna be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back