GFW Roster?

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by MINISTRYrising, May 25, 2015.

1. MINISTRYrising

MINISTRYrising Championship Contender

So the Roster for GFW looks like this

MALE WRESTLERS

Chris the adonis Mordetzky
    the young bucks
    pj black
    karl anderson
    doc gallows
    sonjay dutt
    lance hoyt
    davey boy smith jr
    moose
    george T murdoch
    luke hawx
    andrew everett
    takaaki watanabe
    trent baretta
    shelton benjamin
    seiya sanada
    new hevenly bodies
    jimmy rave
    jigsaw
    jamin olivencia
    the hot shots
    cliff compton
    chuck taylor
    chris sabin
    hacksaw jim duggan
    scott steiner

FEMALE WRESTLERS

Thea trinidad
    lei'd tapa

NON WRESTLING PERSONEL

Jeff Jarrett
    karen jarrett
    jim cornette
    chael sonnen

So there it is and while i was expecting somebody like Goldberg or Ray Mysterio to appear on the roster to help draw in the fans, I still think there is a lot there to get excited about. The tag team division is obviously the thing that stands out for me, teams like the Young Bucks, KES and Gallows/Anderson instantly give GFW one of the best tag team divisions around. The Cruiserweight division also looks pretty good with the inclusion of guys like Trent Baretta, chuck taylor and Chris Sabin and could very well bring in the fans like the X division used to in TNA's early days. As for the rest of the roster, I think there is plenty there for the the hardcore Wrestling fan and if the rumors are true and TNA is in trouble again, then Jeff might pick up one or two more before to long.

Mustang Sally likes this.
  2. filthyanimalz

filthyanimalz Pre-Show Stalwart

It's a very good solid roster for a start up company.

tdmoon and MINISTRYrising like this.
  3. akathelaw

akathelaw Jerichoholic since 1997

Magnus, Bobby Roode and Eric Young are now a part of Global Force Wrestling. With TNA going through its downward spiral, more talent that TNA can't secure contracts with will join the Force. TNA losing its TV deal would be the best outcome for GFW, because that #2 slot would be within GFW's grasp. Featuring TNA stars would help GFW a little since they have more name value than general indy stars. Jarrett needs to secure real draws who are healthy. I'd love if GFW could snag Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, John Morrison, and Cesaro.

4. rmp0012002

rmp0012002 Championship Contender

I don't know how set this group is which can effect story lines and continuity and how frequently GFW is going to be promoting events. The Young Bucks aren't signed with anyone and work wherever they want and I'm sure others work their own schedules so I would think this roster will be constantly changing.

5. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

If Double J is really trotting the globe for talent...he should get Eric Bischoff for his main commentary guy. Bischoff is also a name that still has a tiny bit of luster left on it. It would also give fans a firmiliar voice instead of starting with somebody totally green at commentary.