There is a Conspiracy Against Me

Spear

Occasional Pre-Show
I've been a member of wrestlezone since 2011, and not once have I gotten the recognition I deserve. In my short WZCW stint, I was not given a storyline, and I was fired shortly afterward. After multiple attempts in the spam sections to make myself known by calling out the big guys in this forum, I was still not given the recognition I deserve.

I mean, hell! I even told people to red rep me for the hell of it! But no. I'm not good enough for your 'Worst Poster of the Year' award. I'm not even nominated for it! I am the epitome of a bad poster!

I barely post. When I do, it's usually bullshit. I feuded with motherfucking Bill Lesnar for fucks sake! I try too hard, just like now. I should be eligible for at least three awards, and yet, management doesn't want me to be.

2013 will be the year where Spear breaks out as the top poster in the history of Wrestlezone, whether you 'fine' people like it or not.

Deuces.

In my short WZCW stint, I was not given a storyline, and I was fired shortly afterward.

Conspiracy? Let me look into this..

Ahh, I found some useful information which disproves at least the idea that there was a conspiracy against you in WZCW. Refer to this:

Rules & Regulations:
3) We work on a simple Two Strike Rule when it comes to no showing (not RP’ing for Matches). If you no show once you will lose, no show again and you will be Jobbed out and made to look bad and kicked out of the Fed, no questions asked. These rules only apply to consecutive no shows; there is a thread open in the Backstage Area about taking time off. If you need time off, personal reasons or whatever, we will work it out with storyline.

9) You must Role-Play! I can't stress this enough, failure to Role-Play results in your losing the match automatically, Champion or not.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=210326

Maybe it's because you have one of those "NOT REMOVING UNTIL..." lists in your signature. Call me judgmental, but I automatically assume everyone with one of those is an idiot. Why are you so determined to see Cena lose cleanly?

Between the incorrect join date and the roleplay rules, I'm starting to think that this is becoming an issue of a lack of reading and comprehension.

Damn you Tastycles for destroying my preconceived notions about people with a "NOT REMOVING UNTIL" signature!

Maybe it's because you have one of those "NOT REMOVING UNTIL..." lists in your signature. Call me judgmental, but I automatically assume everyone with one of those is an idiot. Why are you so determined to see Cena lose cleanly?

It's not that. It's I wanted to see how often it happens. I posted that signature the week before No Way Out.

People I take this time to tell you that it's time for us to think about this user by the name of Spear. He is a man with confidence, a man that once had a grueling fight with Bill Lesnar and that shook us all by his usage of the word "Deuce" in a complete post. He is a guy that we can put our faith in, a guy that sees himself as a 2011 generation guy, when in reality he's from 2010 but he's just to humble to see himself as someone from that class.

So please lets give our e-hands and pray to the lord, c'mon guys together follow me:
PLEASE LORD, GET US RID OF THAT GUY! WE WILL BEHAVE, WE ARE NOT GOING TO SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT CENA, BUT PLEASE GOD HELP US NOW THAT WE NEED YOU!

Can I have an aleluia?

It's not that. It's I wanted to see how often it happens. I posted that signature the week before No Way Out.

I think that's exactly what it is, being that you put it as one of the qualifications needing to be met for you to remove the list in your signature.

People I take this time to tell you that it's time for us to think about this user by the name of Spear. He is a man with confidence, a man that once had a grueling fight with Bill Lesnar and that shook us all by his usage of the word "Deuce" in a complete post. He is a guy that we can put our faith in, a guy that sees himself as a 2011 generation guy, when in reality he's from 2010 but he's just to humble to see himself as someone from that class.

So please lets give our e-hands and pray to the lord, c'mon guys together follow me:
PLEASE LORD, GET US RID OF THAT GUY! WE WILL BEHAVE, WE ARE NOT GOING TO SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT CENA, BUT PLEASE GOD HELP US NOW THAT WE NEED YOU!

Can I have an aleluia?

Well, at least you tried.

Thanks to your unwavering trustworthiness, I made it nowhere in the Mentorship Program.

Can I have an aleluia?

Very desperate
To fit into here, I see.
Good luck with that, Jack

Just quit trying so hard. No one cares. Get over it and eat a bullet. Make your mom proud for once in your life.

I've been a member of wrestlezone since 2011, and not once have I gotten the recognition I deserve. In my short WZCW stint, I was not given a storyline, and I was fired shortly afterward. After multiple attempts in the spam sections to make myself known by calling out the big guys in this forum, I was still not given the recognition I deserve.

I mean, hell! I even told people to red rep me for the hell of it! But no. I'm not good enough for your 'Worst Poster of the Year' award. I'm not even nominated for it! I am the epitome of a bad poster!

I barely post. When I do, it's usually bullshit. I feuded with motherfucking Bill Lesnar for fucks sake! I try too hard, just like now. I should be eligible for at least three awards, and yet, management doesn't want me to be.

2013 will be the year where Spear breaks out as the top poster in the history of Wrestlezone, whether you 'fine' people like it or not.

Deuces.

YEAH! GO FOR IT! Yeah. Cool. Yep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back