Fuck You All

Spear

Occasional Pre-Show
Those ********ing, motherfucking bitches. That is what I say when somebody asks me about the members of this website. They drove the best damn poster they ever had away for the better part of a year with their fucking bullshit.

I am the top heel of WrestleZone. Everyone knows it. The fact of the matter is that all of you are too blind to see it.

In WZCW, I was held down because the god damned writers never wanted to allow my character a chance to grow. I pitched storyline after storyline, and I got nothing.

Then I had computer issues and missed a couple of shows, and you motherfuckers kicked me out with no chance of return. Me. The best damn poster in WZ history.

Klunderbunker is the worst of all. He is the biggest ********ing ****** to ever have any kind of power in a forum what so ever. If he knows what's good for him, he won't come back onto this forum. Because as the TOP heel in wrestlezone, I will absolutely destroy him.

And lastly, for all of those who agree with me, I am starting a faction. A stable. We will call ourselves Anarchy. We will win over Wrestlezone and destroy everything in our paths. You fuckers asked for this, now it's time to pay the price. Post on here if you would like to join.

I was just thinking it had been a while since we had one of these.

I get to debut a new popcorn gif! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

tumblr_m6xaor13Da1qat4duo1_500.gif

You were goddamned awful in WZCW. I've been there 4 years and I never saw someone as terribly awful as you.

He sounds mad, and if he is anything like his former fed character he is about to convulse uncontrollably and then punch through his TV all while his equally crazy brother just sits there.

So is there no application to fill out to join Anarchy is it just for guys like me where creative has nothing going for me?

This is totally an alt, right? Mods, please confirm or deny.

The mods have no power in MY thread you cockloving, ********ing ******. The person you are calling an "alt" is my best friend, and the Vice President of Anarchy. Suck my dick.

So is there no application to fill out to join Anarchy is it just for guys like me where creative has nothing going for me?

It's for anyone who is sick of all the fucking bullshit in wrestlezone. I'm no longer in the fed because those ********ers booted me for no damn reason other than I couldn't get on for a few weeks.

The mods have no power in MY thread you cockloving, ********ing ******. The person you are calling an "alt" is my best friend, and the Vice President of Anarchy. Suck my dick.

You seem to be confused over whether or not my sucking dicks is a bad thing. Because you call me a, and I'm quoting here, "cockloving ********ing ******", and I think there's a definite pejorative slant to that, but then you encourage me to suck your dick, like it's a thing you're all for me doing.

I'd just like to clarify your stance on male-to-male ******io so we can all proceed with greater understanding of each other.

It's for anyone who is sick of all the fucking bullshit in wrestlezone. I'm no longer in the fed because those ********ers booted me for no damn reason other than I couldn't get on for a few weeks.

Yeah totally! They're holding Ricky Runn down. They just can't handle Anarchy's swag.

You seem to be confused over whether or not my sucking dicks is a bad thing. Because you call me a, and I'm quoting here, "cockloving ********ing ******", and I think there's a definite pejorative slant to that, but then you encourage me to suck your dick, like it's a thing you're all for me doing.

I'd just like to clarify your stance on male-to-male ******io so we can all proceed with greater understanding of each other.

I'd just like to clarify you're a bitch.

I'd just like to clarify you're a bitch.

Look, we're never going to get anywhere if you keep dodging the question. Let me take you through an example, and then I'll present a brief multiple choice questionnaire at the end.

---

You enter a room to find one male knelt in front of a second male. Upon further observation, you observe that the standing male's penis (approximately 6 inches long) is currently inserted into the kneeling man's mouth, and the kneeling man is in fact thrusting his head back and forth, providing sexual stimulation to the penis. You expect that as this action continues, the standing male will be pleasured and may even ejaculate.

Do you feel:

A) Repulsed
B) Attracted
C) Hungry
D) Sad

Look, we're never going to get anywhere if you keep dodging the question. Let me take you through an example, and then I'll present a brief multiple choice questionnaire at the end.

---

You enter a room to find one male knelt in front of a second male. Upon further observation, you observe that the standing male's penis (approximately 6 inches long) is currently inserted into the kneeling man's mouth, and the kneeling man is in fact thrusting his head back and forth, providing sexual stimulation to the penis. You expect that as this action continues, the standing male will be pleasured and may even ejaculate.

Do you feel:

A) Repulsed
B) Attracted
C) Hungry
D) Sad

Repulsed, then even more so when I discover it is you sucking the guy's dick.

Repulsed, then even more so when I discover it is you sucking the guy's dick.

Okay, great, fantastic. You are not in favor of males sucking penises, and especially not my sucking penises.

This does create some question, however, of why you have previously requested that I take this action upon not just any penis, but, indeed, your own penis.

Okay, great, fantastic. You are not in favor of males sucking penises, and especially not my sucking penises.

This does create some question, however, of why you have previously requested that I take this action upon not just any penis, but, indeed, your own penis.

Give him time, coming to terms with your sexuality is a difficult thing.

You're missing the point here, we love Dagger Dias, and theres nothing you can do to stop us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back