Fuck You All

LIke ive been saying....I wish we didnt get trolls, I really miss the days when we had actual morons on here, not people playing games

Those ********ing, motherfucking bitches. That is what I say when somebody asks me about the members of this website. They drove the best damn poster they ever had away for the better part of a year with their fucking bullshit.

I am the top heel of WrestleZone. Everyone knows it. The fact of the matter is that all of you are too blind to see it.

In WZCW, I was held down because the god damned writers never wanted to allow my character a chance to grow. I pitched storyline after storyline, and I got nothing.

Then I had computer issues and missed a couple of shows, and you motherfuckers kicked me out with no chance of return. Me. The best damn poster in WZ history.

Klunderbunker is the worst of all. He is the biggest ********ing ****** to ever have any kind of power in a forum what so ever. If he knows what's good for him, he won't come back onto this forum. Because as the TOP heel in wrestlezone, I will absolutely destroy him.

And lastly, for all of those who agree with me, I am starting a faction. A stable. We will call ourselves Anarchy. We will win over Wrestlezone and destroy everything in our paths. You fuckers asked for this, now it's time to pay the price. Post on here if you would like to join.

You really are a heel. You can't even spell my name right.

You should rename your stable "mild disorganisation" that way you might attract forum members who are sick of the establishment to join that normally wouldn't due to your extremist views. The trick then is to do just enough to make sure you aren't flagrantly breaking the rule but make sure everyone knows your a bad ass, like me, I have tons of posts deleted from the main sections but few infractions or warnings to show for it. Bad ass. The only people who dared to infract me are Sidious and Dagger, Sidious has already been destroyed and Dagger is soon to be on his way out.

All this making threads shit is no proper way to rebel, your just that loudmouth twat that gets everybody shot during the revolution, but all the while that's going on the real keyboard warriors will continue to subvert the system, thanks for the smoke-screen. Twat.

h9D91A26E

And lastly, for all of those who agree with me, I am starting a faction. A stable. We will call ourselves Anarchy. We will win over Wrestlezone and destroy everything in our paths. You fuckers asked for this, now it's time to pay the price. Post on here if you would like to join.

The Impact Support will stop you guys! Or guy.

This reminds me of those late night low budget movies on TV. They're shitty as hell but entertaining at the same time. Who's the OP again?

LIke ive been saying....I wish we didnt get trolls, I really miss the days when we had actual morons on here, not people playing games

Take pride in trolls. Everyone always gangs up on them, but if they're talented, they find a way to squirm. If not, then we laugh at their failure. It's watching something go by as time goes by. Entertainment. Even at its weakest, it's still cheap entertainment to make the day go by.

Wrestlezone needs more troublemakers.

Nope, two entirely different jackasses.

You're just creeping for me to reveal to the public who you are, aren't you/ I see it in your eyes, mang. That Edgehead won't hide you for much longer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back