The WZCW Party

I've not really getting involved in this much but - forgetting WZCW for a second - D'Jose deserves to be in this thing somewhere and I can at least respect that he tried to make a step on his own.

This is in no way shifting WZCW support or declaring my own position, more of a gesture of support to a great poster who deserves to be involved in this.

Dirty Jose, you should really hear me out on this one. The People's Party of Moderation is starting to gain members, you have some members as well, but we are both spread thing against Juggernauts in the DFP, ABC, and WFU. If we do not merge you, me, and anyone else not joined with them are GONE. We have got to unite if for no other reason, for our own survival. I realize you are passionate about representing a certain section just as I am, but we need to let those ideological differences go to the wayside right now. If you merge with The People's Party of Moderation which is gaining some steam we make a step in ensuring we'll be around later. We have some mutual stances, and we have a mutual opponent, and a mutual problem.

We can all gather under the PPM banner and when the time comes, you can run to be elected the candidate along with anyone else who merges or is apart of the party giving us all equal opportunity, and truthfully you have a good shot of being nominated. I am telling you, this is what we must do to make sure we actually HAVE a voice later. Look at it man, I am Jor-el talking to the Kryptonians here and the red sun is threatening to destabilize the planet. Let's join forces and get other groups not yet affiliated with anyone else to join up under the People's Party of Moderation. Everyone else basically has a candidate that they are going to nominate without so much as blinking. We don't have to commit to that part yet but we can help each other.

To be honest, the WZCW section is basically a spam section. The only people that are allowed to bolster a post count are the members of Creative. WZCW has been a spam section since WZCW.com was away from having a post count.

So, by that logic, you'd be best joining up with a spam section advocating group.

Not necessarily true given that RPs are in a section where post count is on (I believe).

I do see Dave's point. I do however think D'Jose could handle both and he has shown in the past to have an record in the non spam wrestling sections that could stand up to any mod.

Sorry to put some strain, but...
Tonight will be the last night for adding members to your party in order to make the cut. By approximately 24 hours from this post, I will determine the three parties with the most members. So if you have any added members, now is the time to let me know all of them.

Please keep in mind a party can still add members up until the primaries, however, I will be determining the three largest parties which are to go forward in the election tonight.

I share just as much love for WZCW as you do Jose. It'll be 3 years there (I think) in January and I have no plans of going anywhere. People think the ABC Party is just about the wrestling sections. But Muffin Top Merkley joined because he wants to be Videogames mod, but supports us. I placed interest in possibly renovating the Book This section and helping out in the TNA section. We all have different views as to what section to support. We invite you.

And Ryder too.

Sorry Dirty, I'm going to join up with the Birthday Party. I think it's just you and me right now so I'll join up with them.

No probs, yo. Go where your heart tells you to.

Ryder too. I thought it was a nice idea, but clearly I needed to be on this from the get go and I just had no time to when the announcement was made. Thanks anyway you two. I call for the dissolution of this group.

I have some decisions to make soon, it seems.

DirtyJosé;3553352 said:

Ryder too. I thought it was a nice idea, but clearly I needed to be on this from the get go and I just had no time to when the announcement was made. Thanks anyway you two. I call for the dissolution of this group.

We'd be glad to have you.

DirtyJosé;3553352 said:

Sorry man, I should have been the one to get it started, but frankly my interest has waned almost immediately. Too much drama that doesn't concern me to be bothered by it. The sentiment is greatly appreciated however. I should have gone all in with a WZCW party or just not had the fed involved at all.The members seem pretty split anyway so I'm not stressing over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back