The People's Party of Moderation

Larry

Getting Noticed By Management
I Ba-Bomb am officially starting the People's Party of Moderation. I do not see eye to eye with any of the other parties and feel that I myself can serve as an able and effective moderator.

This is the chance for those of you who feel that you are unheard to join this movement and be heard, to have your say over the usual suspects who feel that they are entitled to power over you. So, you can call The People's Party of Moderation "The Voice of the Voiceless".

I am one of you, the regular posters who stand outside the deep rooted hierarchy that feel you should submit to their perceived excellence. I am here to serve you the people, directly in the heart of WrestleZone, the non-spam wrestling section where so many of you frequent and share your views. It's time for one of us to be in power, and end the cronyism and favoritism in the upper echelon.

I come to you offering solidarity, relentless motivation, fearless execution, and a firm hand to drive discussion, propose bold ideas, enforce rules without bias, and whip the section into shape with your help and an open ear to the heartbeat and pulse of the people. But, to make this happen I need your support. I need the quiet masses to come out and show that you want one of your own, a virtual unknown at the head table looking out for you. So, let your voice be heard, let the voice of the people be heard, and come join The People's Party of Moderation.

No. It's quite the opposite. It's not that I feel entitled to power. I am making a call to others who feel powerless to be their key into the door of power, there is a big difference. If someone more formidable comes along with the same goal in mind I would support them even. I don't have to be the person, but a person with a like mind would be suitable. I do not feel entitled at all, that is why I am simply asking for support and presenting a different idea, and a different option for the person who should be placed in a position of power.

Edit: I'd also like to add that if there are any of the longer standing members who would support the idea of having a less established unknown step to the plate to please come and give your support. All are welcome, this is the Party of the People.

But I do clearly see you taking shots at those who feel entitled to power, but to run at all one would have to feel that way. Also is having somebody that is unknown rise to power actually a good thing? The voters have no idea what they would get other than shallow promises that could easily be lies. With the people that are known we would at least know what we would most likely be getting do to their past behaviors.

But I do clearly see you taking shots at those who feel entitled to power, but to run at all one would have to feel that way.

Firstly, it's politics. I have no personal beef with anyone but I would be remiss not to make a statement questioning others who are running. I do however feel that while there are some who feel entitled to a position of power, this election process should better reflect the will of the people, not the will of those who feel that they deserve to lead the people, either by association or length of tenure which is not what I am running on.

Also is having somebody that is unknown rise to power actually a good thing? The voters have no idea what they would get other than shallow promises that could easily be lies. With the people that are known we would at least know what we would most likely be getting do to their past behaviors.

Of course it is a good thing. It would show that you can make a difference and rise to prominence without having to be a social giant, without having to be in the right circles, without having to be some long standing member who has amassed adoration from "the right people" to get into a position of power.

The voters will know EXACTLY what they will get from me, I have laid out my direction and course, none of which are shallow promises but prime directives. I have a history(albeit brief) to look at. You can see my record thus far and see that not only am I a good contributor, but that I am a member who knows how to ask the right questions that need to be answered, that I know how to drive discussion, that I am fair and balanced in my actions, and that most importantly I am not just a man of the people but I am a dedicated member with the right motivations and am now presenting the right ideas.

If elected moderator, being a man dedicated to the people, I will open a requests and ideas thread to see DIRECTLY what it is the people want to see change, what they think needs to improve, what additions they would like to see made to the non spam wrestling section, and listen to their complaints and criticisms to actively work with the people and staff to make these adjustment, improve the non spam wrestling section, and bring about the changes and improvements the people want. This is not a shallow promise, you can set it in stone. What you are going to get from me is greater access to the seat of power that you are currently cut off from, an open ear that is willing to listen and consider every persons ideas, complaints, requests, and positions, and more so than that is willing to work for them directly to see to it that these things become real materializations .

Of course this will reflect the will of the people, that is how voting works whether you constantly say it or not. Now answer me this, do you feel entitled to be a mod? Because if you don't, and you are acting like it is a bad thing so if you do you are being a hypocrite, you should not be running. This is for people who feel that they deserve to be a moderator, and that obviously takes a feeling of entitlement.

Also voters do not know exactly what they will get from you. You have been here for a month. Many people are as active as you or more so during that period of time and then disappear. The people have no way of telling if you will do the same. You can say that you are not making shallow promises and will be staying but for all we know those would be more shallow promises. With the other candidate that have been here longer we know just how reliable they are and what their behavior will be like.

Even your possibly shallow promises you are making are pointless as these complaints and question threads you are talking about already exist. And if people have an idea they can always pm a moderator. So basically you are bringing nothing new to the table.

Of course this will reflect the will of the people, that is how voting works whether you constantly say it or not.

I beg to differ. The people as a whole are much greater in number than the folks that will rally around the "usual suspects" to be nominated or voted in. There you have "the will of a small active group" more so than an actual reflection of the majority of members. There are far more people that comprise the body of members than the few running to their perceived top candidates.

Now answer me this, do you feel entitled to be a mod? Because if you don't, and you are acting like it is a bad thing so if you do you are being a hypocrite, you should not be running. This is for people who feel that they deserve to be a moderator, and that obviously takes a feeling of entitlement.

I feel that the people are the ones who are entitled. They are entitled to having someone at their service is that closer to them, understands them better, will be willing to let them have a greater voice, and cares more about them than the power of a position. If the people see fit for me to be that person to represent them than I am putting myself out there to do so, that does not however mean I feel "entitled" to a position of power.

This also should NOT go so someone who DOES feel "Entitled" to the position, it should go to someone who wants the position to be of SERVICE to the people and that is what I am all about. I'm saying "Let me be your voice" because I want the actual majority to have more of a say and be acknowledged as much as the higher ranking members who have more sway and influence. Post count and reputation points should not quantify the legitimacy of your stance or ability to add to something.

Also voters do not know exactly what they will get from you. You have been here for a month. Many people are as active as you or more so during that period of time and then disappear. The people have no way of telling if you will do the same. You can say that you are not making shallow promises and will be staying but for all we know those would be more shallow promises. With the other candidate that have been here longer we know just how reliable they are and what their behavior will be like.

First of all, I've been here a lot longer than you can even imagine. I just haven't been vocal and active as I simply decided to stay silent and read rather than speak. That changed, I was compelled to get active, I am here to stay, and I have made it clear exactly what my motivations are, that I am in it for the long haul, and how I would handle the position.

You are completely within your rights to try and raise doubts especially considering the fact that you are working for another party, those doubts do not however, equal a reality. In my shorty history you can still look and see that I am and will be reliable and what my behavior will be like, it's just not as extensive. That does not mean that it does not act as a forecast of things to come though. I have done a lot in a little bit of time, that means I bring RESULTS, and that is one of the many things I will bring to the table.

Make no mistake, I do not speak empty words or dole out empty promises. I would not put forth the effort to try and do this if my intentions were anything but what I state; to truly represent the people and be a servant of the people as well as the site in those duties.

Even your possibly shallow promises you are making are pointless as these complaints and question threads you are talking about already exist. And if people have an idea they can always pm a moderator. So basically you are bringing nothing new to the table.

But of what importance are they to those in power? What fruit have the existing methods bore? How closely and accurately are the peoples will and wishes represented? Sure, you can always PM a moderator, but how many times do those fall on deaf ears or uninterested minds? How many of those are actually addressed with the importance and respect they deserve? How seriously are the people taken in their requests, grievances, and ideas?

If I am at the helm I can guarantee that every one, no matter how great your post count, how low your post count, how popular or unpopular you are, will be treated fairly, professionally, and that every one of those grievances, requests, and ideals will be met with sincere consideration and attention, and that I will work hard to make the changes that the people want, and govern my section in a fair and balanced manner.

]I beg to differ. The people as a whole are much greater in number than the folks that will rally around the "usual suspects" to be nominated or voted in. There you have "the will of a small active group" more so than an actual reflection of the majority of members. There are far more people that comprise the body of members than the few running to their perceived top candidates.

You beg to differ that voting will reflect what the people want even if and when you lose? As far as these voiceless people go, how the fuck do you know what they want? I assume it isn't this as people haven't been lining up to join.

I feel that the people are the ones who are entitled. They are entitled to having someone at their service is that closer to them, understands them better, will be willing to let them have a greater voice, and cares more about them than the power of a position. If the people see fit for me to be that person to represent them than I am putting myself out there to do so, that does not however mean I feel "entitled" to a position of power.

Again, if you don't feel entitled to run a section of the board you shouldn't be running. Of course that isn't the case because you are just trying to pull the phoney act of modesty.

This also should NOT go so someone who DOES feel "Entitled" to the position, it should go to someone who wants the position to be of SERVICE to the people and that is what I am all about. I'm saying "Let me be your voice" because I want the actual majority to have more of a say and be acknowledged as much as the higher ranking members who have more sway and influence. Post count and reputation points should not quantify the legitimacy of your stance or ability to add to something.

Of course it should go to somebody who feels entitled to the spot. If they do not believe they are the best and right choice for the job they should get the fuck out.

First of all, I've been here a lot longer than you can even imagine. I just haven't been vocal and active as I simply decided to stay silent and read rather than speak. That changed, I was compelled to get active, I am here to stay, and I have made it clear exactly what my motivations are, that I am in it for the long haul, and how I would handle the position.

So you have been here for a long time, but have only participated for a month. Doesn't sound like a reliable leader to me.

You are completely within your rights to try and raise doubts especially considering the fact that you are working for another party, those doubts do not however, equal a reality. In my shorty history you can still look and see that I am and will be reliable and what my behavior will be like, it's just not as extensive. That does not mean that it does not act as a forecast of things to come though. I have done a lot in a little bit of time, that means I bring RESULTS, and that is one of the many things I will bring to the table.

Again, many people have come around and been much more active and seemed just as dedicated only to disappear shortly after. The spot should go to somebody that we know will stick around and do the job right.

Make no mistake, I do not speak empty words or dole out empty promises. I would not put forth the effort to try and do this if my intentions were anything but what I state; to truly represent the people and be a servant of the people as well as the site in those duties.

These could all be empty words, we do not know you well enough to know if you are full of shit or not, even if you say you aren't.

But of what importance are they to those in power? What fruit have the existing methods bore? How closely and accurately are the peoples will and wishes represented? Sure, you can always PM a moderator, but how many times do those fall on deaf ears or uninterested minds? How many of those are actually addressed with the importance and respect they deserve? How seriously are the people taken in their requests, grievances, and ideas?

Way to ignore the fact that your other ideas already exist. If their questions deserve to be taken seriously I would assume that they are, but you would have to ask the moderators themselves as I am not one.

If I am at the helm I can guarantee that every one, no matter how great your post count, how low your post count, how popular or unpopular you are, will be treated fairly, professionally, and that every one of those grievances, requests, and ideals will be met with sincere consideration and attention, and that I will work hard to make the changes that the people want, and govern my section in a fair and balanced manner.

Are you saying this isn't the case in the section that you are running for? Let me ask which one is that?

You beg to differ that voting will reflect what the people want even if and when you lose? As far as these voiceless people go, how the fuck do you know what they want? I assume it isn't this as people haven't been lining up to join.

You are blatantly twisting the meaning of what I was saying and the message was very clear. There are many more people on the site that have yet to join the cause and that silent majority is just that, a majority. So far it's mostly been the cronies of the front runners joining their causes and that is not an accurate representation of the populous of the site. That as I said, a small active group rallying behind someone they are in cahoots with.

As far as the voiceless people go, it is folks like yourself talking down the cause and shooting down ideas just like my own that keep them voiceless as they refrain simply to avoid dealing with people like you. I am here to ERASE that fear because under my leadership, people like you would be put in check and you'd learn to respect people and their ideals. I am pretty positive that is something the people I am reaching out to want, to be able to speak their minds without people like yourself shouting them down telling them how stupid they and their ideals are.

BTW, you don't know what my inbox has looked like. They are coming in, it's a slow process but I am making progress.

Again, if you don't feel entitled to run a section of the board you shouldn't be running. Of course that isn't the case because you are just trying to pull the phoney act of modesty.

You can attempt to paint me as a phony all you want, you only do yourself and your party injustice with your behavior here and on the other threads for other people's parties. No one should feel "ENTITLED" to a position of authority, check your definitions. The feeling of entitlement is not an honorable one. There is a difference between that and being confident in your ability to lead and do a good job in that role, which I am. Don't get it twisted.

Of course it should go to somebody who feels entitled to the spot. If they do not believe they are the best and right choice for the job they should get the fuck out.

Again you are talking about two different things, but in your bold attempts at stifling any competition you overlook that or blatantly ignore it in your filibuster. I know that I am the best and right choice based on my platform and the ideals that I am presenting, no question about it.

So you have been here for a long time, but have only participated for a month. Doesn't sound like a reliable leader to me.

You choose to look at it negatively. Look at it for what it is. I have kept a close eye on everything for a long time to gain an accurate temperature of the environment so that when I stepped in I was prepared. That is a good leader, I've done my homework and as soon as I got going I got going strong. I didn't just jump in head first without checking how deep the water was, I made sure I came in ready for everything, and I have done the same here.

Again, many people have come around and been much more active and seemed just as dedicated only to disappear shortly after. The spot should go to somebody that we know will stick around and do the job right.

This is the only leg you have to stand on but you are seriously bending it to the point of breaking. And your point is??? I am none of those people, and if you have such a hard time believing me that's your problem. You are obviously in someone elses camp so I am not really concerned with your stance on the matter. If you think that I am simply going to disappear you should only hope that I do get elected so that you can be right.

I think instead you know that this idea of mine and this movement has a valid point, is a good idea, and has the potential to be a great rival to your own and so you are doing your best to discredit it and stop it before it can start. You will not succeed here though because I am dedicated, I am working hard to build it, and there are more of the people I am calling to than the people flocking to your group. I will not only stick around and do the job right, but I will prove you wrong either way. All you do is add to my already strong resolve to stick around, you should quit while you are ahead.

These could all be empty words, we do not know you well enough to know if you are full of shit or not, even if you say you aren't.

And you are working hard to promote that idea but the truth of the matter is that the people know the real deal when they hear it, and I am the real deal. I believe in what I am saying, I will do nothing short of what I have said I will do, and when all is said and done I may not be moderator, but you will still be wrong about me, and the people I am speaking for will be acknowledged to a greater degree as I bring awareness to them in my efforts here. Again, it's not all about me and a lust for power, it's about the people. You can try to turn everything in on me all you want, but the real issue stands.

Way to ignore the fact that your other ideas already exist. If their questions deserve to be taken seriously I would assume that they are, but you would have to ask the moderators themselves as I am not one.

I didn't ignore anything, I gave you an answer and you continue to twist my answers. I raised questions about those threads and their effectiveness. I maintain, if and when I am made moderator I will take control of those areas and give them the attention they deserve which is not being met. The goal is to bring about a change in the culture of the section period. I want to encourage more people to speak more freely, and make it clearer to people like yourself that your behavior will not be tolerated. I would also be making myself more available to the people than the current mods are in a number of ways. First being that they would be able to come to me without fear of being looked down upon, being rejected or dismissed, or being treated like they don't count because they aren't long standing members.

Are you saying this isn't the case in the section that you are running for? Let me ask which one is that?

If you'd have been paying attention at any point you'd know since I stated it FROM THE BEGINNING. Unfortunately you have been too busy trying to troll me and discredit me to pay attention to anything of substance. I am going for the Non-Spam Wrestling Section, since you missed it.

so this is going no where huh?

No, not at all. Everything is fine. I am just laying groundwork and taking my time, working diligently outside of the threads, and quietly building.

What I find sad though is that no one is willing to give a new idea a shot. Everyone wants to be on what they perceive to be "The Winning Team" and pander to those they THINK will be in power to gain kudos. Just give it time, I will make progress.

Should've stayed with The Birthday Party instead of running off and making your own party. At least then you could have used this as your platform while being a member of a 'winning team'.

This is just making you look sad

Should've stayed with The Birthday Party instead of running off and making your own party. At least then you could have used this as your platform while being a member of a 'winning team'.

This is just making you look sad

I tired to present some ideas but they went unanswered in your party, and I am not in it to play second fiddle or be ignored, that is the heart of my Party, to give those that otherwise go ignored a voice. What is sad is that someone should have to start a movement like this to bring about awareness, and that a lot of you are unwilling to support a selfless idea like this. I do not look sad at all, the progress is coming. It's just off to a slow but diligent start.

this party is gonna get shut down. You don't even have 3 people

Yes I do. I just haven't submitted them yet. I'm waiting for a response on some other matters regarding the party from one member and once I get the PM back from him I intend on submitting the frist 3 members including myself.

I'm going to guess you haven't really gone over the rules very well -- you should, though, as I don't think a guy running for moderator should be breaking rules with every post he makes.

EDIT: I see you've cleared up the rule violation in your signature. Live and learn, eh?

I'm going to guess you haven't really gone over the rules very well -- you should, though, as I don't think a guy running for moderator should be breaking rules with every post he makes.

EDIT: I see you've cleared up the rule violation in your signature. Live and learn, eh?

I knew the rules I just thought that might slide within them since it was slang and not directed at anyone. It was the "ggaz" instead of "ggers" and I also figured that was alright within the context it was being used. It's actually a lyric from Master P's song "We Riders" and I just thought it was kind of a funny line. But, it was deemed against the rules so I just got rid of it. No big deal.

Current Pledged Memebers
Ba-Bomb
GLOBAL ICON
Cracka Jack
Da Truth

More to come....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members