The People's Party of Moderation

I'm not in the mood to argue so I give this victory to Coco.

By the way don't ever associate a GED with me. I'm not a narcissist but I am quite intellectual and posses common sense.

I have no idea how old the other guy is so I assumed you were referring to me.

I have a 4.0 perfect GPA thus far in high school for your information.

Actually I have an advanced regents degree from high school and I am currently in college. As for uncultured swine, I have to disagree. I think the negativity coming from you guys is just sour grapes because we joined ABC instead of your group.

They're just full of jealousy. The only man who can make peace now is...

BILL LESNAR!
Stop

Trust me you won't win

First and foremost I want to applaud the other members of the People's Party of Moderation that stood up to the trolling that was coming from The David French Party. They did an excellent job (DFP) making it clear as to why they and their leader have no business being in any position of authority or power. Thank you for making your deficiencies as members and leaders so glaringly obvious, this only helps us. And thank you to the members of the PPM for seeing through the weave of lies and allegation put forth. I acted in the best interests of all of as a perfect opportunity to continue on came across the board.

How is the lacking time claim not false? After today Sly will be choosing the final three parties based on the amount of people that joined them, it is the last day to add members to make the cut of final parties. He clearly states that new members will still be able to join the existing parties after that and up until the primaries. This gives you all plenty of time to make the decisions. And for those who do not vote for joining the ABC party, leave them be and don't bring them with you as they did not make the choice to join the ABC party an should not be forced into it.

I believe the other members made you eat those words already so I don't need to take a great deal of time on them. The bottom line was that after today we would have been disbanded. Now, with my decision we move on. I think a lot of this animosity coming to us from The David French Party is largely due to the fact that we are the single body that have called you out for what you are, you said we would never make it and we have, and now we have a chance still to bring you to task.

In the next few hours there are going to be other groups desperate to make the cut, these groups are of similer size to the PPM. Surely a more logical solution would be to have attempted to come to an arrangement with one of these groups rather than the biggest group. By doing this the PPM could have made the cut and still maintained at least a 45-50% share of the new group, and therefore would of had a 50/50 chance of having a PPM member put forward? By joining the ABC any chance of this has been eliminated and therefore so has the PPM, there is no group within a group its just the ABC. It was a poor strategic move in my opinion and flies in the face of most of the ideals on which the group was founded.

I did try to do just that as did other members of the party, but every group was already absorbed or unresponsive. As for the pessimistic views on the likelihood of someone from the PPM having a chance, I'd say your flat out wrong, that our chance is as good as ever, and you're overlooking the fact that we can add more members to our party all the way up to the primaries to give ourselves a better chance so we are far from dead in the water. This is as a result of the highly criticized move I made earlier, that may not have been on the table if I had waited, so I did what a leader does, I acted in the best interests of everyone.

Ideally I would have liked to put everything to a vote and have more options to do so, but there weren't really any other options either so what else was I to do. According to some of you, wait around until it was too late so that you could go ahead and try to brag that we failed when. Unfortunately for you we are still here and stronger than even, more united than ever. This just gives us a greater forum to spread our message and have more of a fighting chance.

The People's Party of Moderation has just gained another member: UltimateHitman.

And so it begins.

How do you people still not understand that you could have merged after tonight? You could have waited until you all had a vote or spoke about it but you did not respect your party members views enough to speak with them about it.

Maybe it was this.

Posted at 7:09 am
Tonight will be the last night for adding members to your party in order to make the cut. By approximately 24 hours from this post, I will determine the three parties with the most members. So if you have any added members, now is the time to let me know all of them.

Please keep in mind a party can still add members up until the primaries, however, I will be determining the three largest parties which are to go forward in the election tonight.

Please keep in mind a party can still add members up until the primaries, however, I will be determining the three largest parties which are to go forward in the election tonight

And this is the part you seem to be ignoring. You all could have still have joined another party after the 24 hours, like you did before taking other members.

We still exist and we will grow and act for the people, for those who feel they have less of a say around these parts we as one will be heard just as loud as a well rep'd, long in the tooth, popular regular. For those of us who are not "one of the boys" we still matter and this marks the start of the rolling of the ball. I don't understand why certain posters still do not get the fact that if Ba-Bomb waited until the grains of sand ran out then we would no longer be a party at all...a group of people maybe but not a party under the PPM's banner and ideals. I don't see any PPM members complaining about the merge only outsiders...it's all politics and I am not a politician I am a punk, just a regular poster, just one of the people. Long live the PPM.

Join us and let the peoples voice echo louder than ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back