The WZCW Ask Creative Thread

Apparently my RP stretches the page if you view it on a screen that doesn't like large lines of the word "Evil" repeatedly in a rising and shrinking size wave. If this is affecting creative members or just a lot of people who feel it's an inconvenience, then someone with mod powers should be able to fix it by making that line one rise and fall and not two. I'm leaving this as a decision for you guys to make since I don't have this problem - maybe my screen likes evil things?

Is it alright if I go into my NPC thread posts to edit a couple of the character bios to reflect the twist that took place in my RP? They're my characters and it was a post of my own I'd edit, but I didn't want to step on anyone's toes.

So this got brought up in another thread and I really liked the idea. Would it be possible for each handler to pick some of their favorite RP's of their character (maybe a top 5 or a top 10 if they have been around as that character for a while) to replace the sample RP in links in their character profile page? As an example mine's sample RP is an absolute joke at this point compared to my Apocalypse, Roulette, or Lethal Lottery RP's all of which show a good idea of Theron for those wanting to know more.

Just curious if this is still going to happen?

It'll take a bit of time, but yeah. Let me see how things are in the afternoon and I'll figure out how to start this.

Figured I'd ask this here.

I know we can't start out in the fed as a Tweener but how about after a while?

I ask because Tony is no longer full heel but he's not quite face either. If it's ok I was hoping to change his alignment to tweener in my Roster thread just for a cycle or so until he's one or the other again and I revamp my entire App with everything that's happened.

If it I OK I'll add it to my changes in the correct thread.

Face/heel mostly determines who you'd face but more often than not, that doesn't really matter when making cards. Having "tweener" on your profile isn't gonna change anything. And eventually, you'd have to fit as one or the other.

Probably look at me. I'VE been in the fed for a while but haven't done much besides winning the mayhem title, I don't deserve hall of fame. Theron has been in not as long but is a former world and eurasian champion, so will probably get it before me.

Indeed, there's also the question of fed-related things to consider. One of Falkon's characters is certain to be put in the hall eventually given his long service on creative, regardless of their achievements individually. Same goes for Stormrage.

Saxoteur were a relatively long lived team (KCIV to KCV IIRC) and had a lengthy title reign but outside of that they have a fairly bare title case. They are guaranteed a spot eventually. Same goes for Cerberus.

I'd love for Howard to get in (won all of the undercard championships, half of the first ever tag team to win the championship twice) but if I do go in it's more likely to be related to the podcast than anything Howard achieved on his own.

So creative doesn't vote on their own matches for obvious reasons. But unless a creative member is World Champion they're all in the Lottery match.

How does that work exactly?

Feel free to ignore if this has been asked, answered and I'm just forgetting.

For the LL we marked all RP's out of 10 aside from our own and this was added up and an average score was worked out.

So most people would have seven scores out of 10 whilst creative would have six scores out of 10. For creative members their total scores were divided by 6 and for non creative this was 7 so creative weren't at a disadvantage.

The ranking was then placed in order. I don't think there were any tie results overall but there may have been.

Was there ever a final decision on what was replacing All Stars or will we have to wait until next seasons schedule is posted to find out?

ShinChan™;5605717 said:
So is there a fixed date/month alloted for Kingdom Come just like Wrestlemania has in April?

I'm not on creative but, I believe K.C to K.C is about 5 months. Not possible to have a Wrestlemania-type set date for K.C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back