The WWE Quote Thread

Agrex

The Canadian Sensation
So basically this is kind of like the trivia thread, except that this is about quotes. There's only one rule after you answer, you also have to give another quote. Okay so here is my quote:

"This is to all the man that came to see me and all the women that want to be me."

Sable, nominated by WWE Magazine as one of the 5 worst catchphrases of all time.

Mine's a multiple choice:

"For one, please, do not react in a physical and violent way"

Who said this to Stone Cold? Was it Vince McMahon or Eric Bischoff?

"For one, please, do not react in a physical and violent way"

Who said this to Stone Cold? Was it Vince McMahon or Eric Bischoff?

I'm not sure on this one, but I'll go with Eric Bishoff!

My quote is (it's really easy):

"I will open a can of ass-whip on you!"

Stone Cold

"As far as wrestling goes, as long as my body is able to withstand the physical beating, I will keep wrestling."

Randy - "Take a look people, take a good look at greatness!"
Randy - "Not only am I better looking, I am just plain better!"

Randy - "Take a look people, take a good look at greatness!"
Randy - "Not only am I better looking, I am just plain better!"

You are supposed to reply with an answer to my quote.

I'm not sure on this one, but I'll go with Eric Bishoff!

Nope, Vince McMahon. Somewhere in the 90's, I believe. Responded with, of course, "If you want me to react in a physical and violent way, gimme a hell yeah". Crowd shouts, Vince takes yet another stunner, cut scene.

"I will open a can of ass-whip on you!"

Santino Marella, not Stone Cold.

The answer is Trish Stratus.

The Bushwackers quote is by Gorilla Monsoon.

"This is for all the little Stingers"-Who said this.

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Roddy Piper]"This is for all the little Stingers"[/QUOTE]

You'll see that I've just answered your quote.

??? said:
I'm billingual too. I'm bi a lot of things.

Wait, no I'm not

Is that Jim Cornette?

" When your teacher asked you 'What's 2 plus 2?' you replied: 'Thomas Jefferson, Sucka!'"

The Rock said:
When your teacher asked you 'What's 2 plus 2?' you replied: 'Thomas Jefferson, Sucka!

Who said this?

??? said:
When I saw Vader crash on Jake "The Snake" Roberts's ribs, that was 100% proof that he was finished. But then again, knowing Jake "The Snake" Roberts he won't drink anything unless it is 100 proof.

Jerry Lawler

You see I just won King of the Ring, but there's only one problem everybody still thinks that I absolutely suck!'

" When your teacher asked you 'What's 2 plus 2?' you replied: 'Thomas Jefferson, Sucka!'"

The Rock

"You got a bunch of damn misfits running around thinking that they can actually wrestle. All I've seen in ECW is a bunch of violent crap. And that's exactly what I call it, because that's exactly what it is."

Stone Cold

And I'll give you guys a freebie since I fucking LOL'd at this next one:

Happy Birthday to Steph. You're a ho with big breasts. So take the night off from hooking, if you smell what the Rock is cooking!

The Rock

"You got a bunch of damn misfits running around thinking that they can actually wrestle. All I've seen in ECW is a bunch of violent crap. And that's exactly what I call it, because that's exactly what it is."

i could have sworn that was Jerry Lawler.

i could have sworn that was Jerry Lawler.

Ha. Good choice though, but no cigar. Hint: he is a former WWE champion.

Someone else take my turn, because I can't think of anymore quotes.

I'll take this. And my quote os better known from a movie, but what two wrestlers shared these lines a few years back?

"You in big trouble, I eat peices of crap like you for breakfast!"
"You eat peices of crap for breakfast? Gross!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back