a strange interest of yours?

Paralyzer Z

Fuck honor
We all have those interest that when we tell people they look at us strange.
Basically something you know all lot about that make people see you as strange.

I have 2 of them: number 1 Godzilla. I don't have to g into much detail on this because it's pretty obvious by my sig. I love Godzilla trivia and have learned so much of it from the internet and cinemassacre.com. I can answer almost any Godzilla trivia question.

2 Amazon women. Now this is the real jaw dropper. I just find strangely sized women sexy and find generic sized women uninteresting. Tall women with presumably fit body's to me look extremely delicious. But when I tell other people that (especially guys that are taller than thier girlfriends) they loom at me like I'm some kind of freak.

I'm also interested in lucid dreaming but I will save that for later.

What is the subject that you have an interest in that people considere strange or unique?

I'm a Shania Twain fan.

This may not seem so bad. But apparently being a 22 year old male, it's amusing to most people. The looks and laughs I get when people ask me "what music do you like?" and I mention "Shania Twain" are abundant. When I tell them I plan to go to Vegas next year (the other side of the world for me) to see her in concert, then I get the "Oh my, he's a really serious fan" shocked look on their face.

But whatever, I'm used to it now :p

I have a rebellious attitude from what I told by many people that know who I am. They always say I am just a raw straight forward kind of guy and I have a bad attitude and at the same time I am super friendly. Well, one day I got ask by a few friends (about 8 of us) on what kind of dog they would like. When it came to my turn to answer I replied a Chihuahua is what I want. Man did their jaws hit the floor. Everyone said that they expected me to say a Rut, or a Pit-bull, Boxer, or some sort of monster dogs.:eek2:

Little did they know that I don't like big dogs and are scared shitless of them. Sure they are good looking in all that great stuff; it's just big dogs are not for me. I'd take a small dog because I like cats more than dogs.

You would find that strange if you were to know me. Lol

I also have another strange and weird interest that shells people and probably anyone who is going to read this. I am a huge Power Ranger fan. Yup, I said it; I long live the Mighty Morphing Power Ranger’s days and re-watched the first 3 season of it a few months back. Tell that to people and they think you’re an alien or something. I know strange right.

I also have another strange and weird interest that shells people and probably anyone who is going to read this. I am a huge Power Ranger fan. Yup, I said it; I long live the Mighty Morphing Power Ranger’s days and re-watched the first 3 season of it a few months back. Tell that to people and they think you’re an alien or something. I know strange right.

What?! :confused:

If anything, those people should be excited for you. Power Rangers was a huge part of my childhood (not at all now), but anyone who watches/used to watch Power Rangers is awesome in my book. Amy Jo Johnson was a babe; my first crush when I was like 7 :lmao:!

Also, I'm just going to add this video, cause it's awesomely helarious (hopefully you're a Botchamania fan, otherwise you won't get it lol):

[YOUTUBE]S3jGRFOzHVQ[/YOUTUBE]​

As far as lucid dreaming goes it's all described down here:

[YOUTUBE]GxLiP6PA_B0[/YOUTUBE]

Basically it's controlling your dreams so you can do anything you want in them at your will.

People tell me that I do it so I can do things I'm too "lame" enough to do in real life
I've been working in doing this since last November and have had 2 lucid dreams. Its an awesome phenomena!

Reactions: gd
Reba2.jpg

Yep I am obsessed with Reba McEntire and I have been for years, I don't know why. I've always loved her music, I had a crush on her as a kid, I have literally all of her songs and every season of her tv show that is very underrated. If you don't know much about her, havent seen her show or heard her music then give it a shot and I bet you won't be sorry.

[YOUTUBE]WGg2L0acKck[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]O5xdDgFe_Vk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

If I had to name at least 2...

1. Nirvana is the only band that I can "really" enjoy... As in, I like ALL their songs. I can listen to them anytime, anywhere. It's the only band I listen to regularly without getting tired or sick of it. You can say pretty much, it's the band I listen to most of my life.

2. I still watch Spongebob Squarepants on television.

The first thing that came to mind is the fact that I collect WWE action figures. I stopped for a good while but once Mattel took over the licensing agreement I got back in the game. I have a slew of figures and once I get some shelving units in place I shall proudly display them. But usually I got odd looks when I tell people about it. My one friend even thinks it is childish that a grown man has action figures, but to hell with him.

Some other things would include watching ICarly, eating cinnamon on just about anything (Spaghetti and Cheeseburgers being the top go getters), and the fact that I love dressing up for no reason at all.

Some other things would include watching ICarly,

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhh shit!!! iCarly is the shit. I'm usually made fun of by mentioning it to some of my friends but I love this show. The jokes are a little corny but I love how they include jokes for the older people watching too. My girlfriend thinks I'm weird but she usually finds herself watching it right along with me. I'm usually pissed when I miss an new episode. And how bout that Spencer? Give that fucker his own show most definitely.

Also, I still play with Lego's.

This is pretty much my livelihood after Wrestling and Cooking... I love Power Rangers so much that my collection consists of everything from the original five power rangers to the latest Samurai Rangers. All together, it's worth well over half a million dollars, and that's excluding the rare actual TV and Movie props that I won in auctions.

Anything Power Rangers is something that I know very well, unless you throw in some trick question about the Super Sentai counterparts, because I've only seen a few of those... and of those, I've only seen one that was actually turned into a PR season... well, I guess after next season it would be two, but as of now it's just one.

But yeah, Power Rangers is definitely my all time "weird obsession", but really I don't find it weird at all. People prance around ranting and raving about Spiderman, Batman, and various other Super heroes, so why can't I about Power Rangers?

Something you like that others find to be weird? This is something I'm sure many of us at this forum share.... Pro-Wrestling. Come on, who on here hasn't been told they are a wimp or stupid for watching WWE/TNA instead of UFC? Well, since that's the obvious answer I will take it one step further. Something about wrestling that has long fascinated me is title reigns. If you asked me to tell you who all of the current champions in WWE in a certain timeframe were, odds are good that I'd be able to tell you. WCW or TNA too, depending on which year. I know WWE's titles' history better though. So, yeah. Some people collect rocks, others sit reading every book in the library, others keep old computer parts that they refuse to throw away. I can tell you how many title reigns John Cena has had and how long each of them lasted. Everyone has weird quirks regarding something they are very interested in. I'm not ashamed of mine because it's part of who I am, and it shows my expertise in a hobby that every single one of my friends come to me before anybody else when they ever have questions about it.

Two I'd like to mention:

1) Ring Announcing
My grandpa actually did this apparently, though quite small-time for some local folks presumably in London (he died when I was 1 so I can't exactly ask him about it)

Anyway, for the weirdest reason I have, like, a photographic - or perhaps it's more like 'audial' - memory - but only for ring announcing! I can remember nearly every WWE roster member's billing - that is, weight and location - after only hearing it once. How weird is that? Obviously it doesn't work over WZ, you have to see me do it in person to see what I mean.

I've been able to do this since about 9 years old, and my friends used to get me to do Howard Finkel impressions in the playground. The funny part was all the information was exact - so like when Kane started being billed at 323 lbs instead of 326, I was quick to pick up on that.

2) Steam Locomotives
The most bizarre set of interests ever, wrestling and trains.

Dunno why, I've just always had a thing for them. My friend says it's cool because 'it's an old school version of cars'.

Like Hamler & Theo, who I have a new fucking respect for, I also watch iCarly. Granted, I'm 17, but people still think I'm weird for it. But this show is definitely the best thing going there.

I.... Have a huge obsession with Fred Durst and Taylor Swift. >.< Okay. It's out. I wasn't planning to post it here but then thought why not. :p Subject 1 - Is a man. Fine, but what I get in return after the awkward silence is - "What do you see in him?" Lol. So yeah, people who hear me about Fred Durst wonder out loud why I find him good looking - yes, I think he looks attractive. xD Subject 2 - Is a woman. My obsession with her music and her appearance makes guys ask me bluntly - "Are you gay?" Excuse me, I'm not. =_= Then there's me saying "Pika" before sneezing. And Cook books. I love reading them and looking at those yummy pictures. :3 This might sound very normal, but if I see one of those books, I just grab at it and escape into my own world filled with amazing food.

I roleplay on Facebook as a page named, "Dracula's Daughter, Deanna" and the page is currently getting married to a page named "Fun-Ghoul".

For anyone who likes MCR they should get that right away. Ps, she's a vampire and is pregnant. It's weird but I like roleplaying and I like being Deanna.

I'm a big roleplayer and I have 4 different roleplaying stories going on currently. Two are about wrestling (1 WWE, 1 TNa, I'm married to my favs in both) and the other two are about MCR [My Chemical Romance] (1 about the Killjoys, 1 just about being a part of the band, with my fav in both). So yeah. But it puts my imagination to work.

So go out there and like my page!

I don't really have it anymore, but I used to be obsessed with anything related to The Matrix. Once I first watched the original I was stunned by it, I loved the look of the green binary code and how it all worked, I bought all the games, all the films, have the limited edition collectors pack of all three Matrix films plus how they were made and signed by Keanu Reeves; which stemmed into a small obsession over his work. I think I watched like nine of his films in one day while I was sick. This was when I was like 14, maybe even earlier but Jesus Christ I wouldn't let it go. If people tried to argue with me that The Matrix wasn't and I used to say this, "the greatest film ever made" it was a God help them situation as I had a tendency to take it personal.

Luckily I dropped it. Another one I had was with Ashlee Simpson... I know, uuuuuuugh. When she first came on the scene I watched her reality show and thought she was awesome, I even bought her fucking first two albums. I don't know why as whenever I look at her now I don't even care but it was just another thing when I was younger I guess.

Apart from that I don't have any weird hobbies these days, wrestling could be the strangest one.

I make designs for clothes.

Basically I got tired of all these clothes shops selling variations on the same sort of thing (t-shirt design, type of jeans etc) so I thought I'd do my own. I make stencils and then put them on t-shirts and I make patches to put on jeans and they're all unique.

I enjoy it because its like the DIY punk movement and it gives me something creative to do.

Oh, and this is weird for anyone else, but not fr me which is why I didn't mention it:

I'm obsessed with the Pittsburgh Pirates. Go to the Sorts Stadium, find the "Best Sporting Experience" forum and read some of my great moments with the black and gold players. I've met them so many times I've been regonized by three of them (big names too [Garrett Jones and Neil Walker]). I've been to great games of the past 15 years (because I've been a fan for the last 15 years- check my age and be awed), I've been able to say that I got to see so-andso in their prime and I'm the one who gets so upset over dumb trades that I cry. That's how into this team I am. And I'll never back down.

So go on, tell me a player name of this season I'll tell you his name, B/T, number and position

Ah yes. And not to forget - Joseph Stalin. I am obsessed with him. I was ranting about this old video I saw on Youtube I've watched in my class to my friend - where he speaks and pauses to take a swig from his drink and continue.. When my teacher wanted to know what was so funny. My friend just pointed at me and was like "She thinks Stalin looked handsome." I was like "NO?!" Then my teacher just said "I know, he looked handsome when he was young." I was like "See?" at my friend and everyone just burst out laughing. He had an Epic moustache. :3 Since when did this place become my Diary? :blush: With almost each post I let something about myself known. :lmao:

Mine are four fold.

The Bible

I'm a christian and I just love to read the bible, find the original words, look at culture and context and just get stuck into it.

Nintendo

Anyone who knows me knows this, it's not a video game obsession but a Nintendo obsession. I've played obscure titles such as Devil World but I've not played an Uncharted game. I'm also quite interested in the history how it went from this obscure card company in 1889 to one of the biggest companies in the world.

UFO's/Paranormal/Cryptozoology

I'm a mod on a UFO forum and it's something I like to read about. Whilst personally I don't believe that aliens have visited earth there is definitely some evidence to suggest UFO's are real (probably government planes).

I'm also into the paranormal, ghost stories, urban legends and of course with that comes cryptids. Whether this is big foot, the yeti, mothman, nessie or the bloop.

Newcastle United Football Club

Pretty much like Nintendo, I can tell you most things about Newcastle but couldn't tell you much about other clubs in the country. I watch all the matches (mostly on TV, it's very expensive) and write for a local fanzine.

Listening to wrestler's entrance theme songs.

I always receive a ton of shit from family and friends for this. "It's bad enough you still watch wrestling, but you actually listen to their theme music???. You're unbelievable man, you really are." I constantly have to listen to this stuff, but it doesn't bother me, because I really do love certain entrance themes. Usually, I prefer WWE entrance themes more, but I do listen to TNA entrance themes also, I have downloaded a ton of these songs, and I made of bunch of CDs that are loaded with entrance themes from almost everyone. I usually listen to Punk's "Cult Of Personality" before I go to the gym, and Drew McIntyre's "Broken Dreams" is one of my all time favorites.

I am a wrestling fan, but certain theme songs can be pretty enjoyable. I seriously believe some entrance themes are good songs (whether they're wrestling related or not), and the lyrics can be decent enough. I usually listen to wrestler's theme songs on a daily basis, and I do keep most of the CDs in my car, because I like to listen to this music, when I'm driving sometimes.

I've had an obsession with Pilot G2 pens for about five years now. I have about 50 of them in a pencil box and I hoard them like a greedy squirrel; if I go below 50, I panic until I can fill it up again to the requisite number. One day I hope to have a drawer full of them (that would be about 500 or so pens).

Well since I have gotten a lot of feedback since I last checked I will have another input of mine's right know.

The history of Video Gaming in general is something that I have researched UN-interrupted for the past 2 years. I know most of the history all the way from the Magnoavox Odyssey released in 1972 to the WiiU in 2012 or beyond. The console wars between Nintendo, Atari (at the beginning). Sega, and Sony had me in a state fascination with it, resulting in me viewing countless videos on the history of Gaming consoles. Cites like Cinemmassacre and the other videos by James Rolfe like the Angry Video game Nerd have helped me learn about classic consoles and games. That is all for now:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back