The Worst WWE Champion?

• Thread starter D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub
  • Start date
Yessie420 said:
Worst WWE champ EVER. is >>>>>>>> EDGE. hes so boring and he tries to act tough. pLZ just cause he has done extreme matches doesnt make him a champ. i can see why triple H wouldnt feud with him. EDGE is a JOKE!

Cena is the worst champion ever, did you see RAW this past monday... Edge saved his ass by playing the crowd to give Cena a positive reaction... Anyone that can do that can't be in contention for the worst champion.

BTW Cena is a worse Wrestler than Hogan...

Now I may be new to this board, but I have been watching wrestling for about 17 years now. Now I know that Edge is the "heel" (aka bad guy for the women and children) and Cena is the good guy, but in no way is Cena better than Edge.

Edge is very talented and you kids 15 and under would know that if you didn't start watching wrestling when Eminem on steriods(Cena) should up. My suggestion to all you people who believe Edge is talentless or boring: go back rent all the attidue era videos, watch when wrestling was at its most recent peak, and learn what real wrestling is.

Oh yes, the answer to the question is, Though I dislike Cena's wrestling skills (or lack thereof), I must say he isn't the worst heavyweight champion. I am going to agree with people who say that Goldberg is by far the worst.

Randolph H said:
Cena is the worst champion ever, did you see RAW this past monday... Edge saved his ass by playing the crowd to give Cena a positive reaction... Anyone that can do that can't be in contention for the worst champion.

BTW Cena is a worse Wrestler than Hogan...

Yeah by using the same tired out insult the city cheap heat by mr cheap heat himself. Any wrestler could have done what Edge did in his promo. BTW Diesel was the worst champion.

Porter69692001 said:
Oh yes, the answer to the question is, Though I dislike Cena's wrestling skills (or lack thereof), I must say he isn't the worst heavyweight champion. I am going to agree with people who say that Goldberg is by far the worst.

Worst WWE Champion I would have to agree is Vince McMahon. John Cena is a close second to the worst wwe champ ever.

Goldberg was never WWE Champion...He was WWE World Heavyweight Champ and WCW Heavyweight Champion but never held the WWE Championship belt.

While I'm on the topic of the other two belts...here are my opinions for worst champs:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship(SD): King Booker
WCW Heavyweight Champion (WCW): David Arquette

.Fallout. said:
Wrong

The ECW fans went wild when RVD won the title.

P.S. i cared

Dude, ECW fans cared.But thats it. The thread says WWE Champion. He IS A GREAT ECW CHAMPION. But the question is WWE Champ, buddy.

The worst WWE champion I have ever seen would have to be Randy Orton, I definetively have not been surprised that he has not had another title shot since he lost the title, he simply has not waht it takes to hold a major belt, I'm glad to see he is now feuding over the IC championship with Carltio, that's exactly where he should remain for the rest of his career, If he wants to hold a World title he should go to TNA where the world title is worth less than nothing

gza/genuis said:
yeah RVD is boring, have you ever seen any of his matches. Plus he was the best of this era never to hold a world title so he deserved it.

He was boring as champ. I didn't say he wasn't a great wrestler. You people need to READ.

Ive been watching wrestling for a very long time. Seen a lot of WWF/WWE Champions. Here's my take on it. I determine who sucks and who doesnt by who entertains me the most, not if they are heel or face.

John Cena is a great entertainer. bash me all you want, but he has great intensity and he can entertain me on the mic and in the ring and feeds off the crowds energy so much. In my opinion, a great champion.

I've always supported Edge. Ever since he was in the Brood, I've supported him. The SOB can wrestle and he can cut a promo. I was so happy when he won the title for the first time. Great champion.

In my opinion the greatest champion currently is Edge. I know he doesnt have the belt right now, but he will. The greatest champs ever, I think are Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, and Triple H. Ive always been partial to Steve Austin but in my mind they all equal out to great champs.

The worst champion ever, was in face Vince McMahon. He didnt defend the title at all when he had it and the way he won it was crap. Triple H was beating the hell out of McMahon and Steve Austin came out and pretty much won the match for McMahon. BS.

As far as the belt goes. I think that the attitude belt was the best belt. The worst is a tie between Cena's spinner belt and Steve Austin's smoking skull belt. I think if you win a title, it should be a prestigous champoinship belt that shows class, honor, and pride. It shouldnt look like bling on a thug or have a flaming skull on it. If I were in the WWE, I would'nt want that belt. Something I dont understand is, if Cena lost the title, why did they keep that dumb spinning belt? They never did it with Austin's belt.

Thats my opinion.

i think the best champs were hbk after the ironman match,stone cold,hulk hogan,the rock,triple h,and randy savage

i say the worst would have to be in my mind john cena

Not for his first reign, because it lasted 6 years or something lol...

But more so for his second reign, I would have to say Bob Backlund.

Won the title from Bret Hart at Survivor Series 1994 (which was stupid enough as it is) then jobs the title to Diesel three days later, Vince just needed someone to do the job to Big Kev so he could get on the title and there was no way Bret was gonna do that.

Yessie420 said:
Worst WWE champ EVER. is >>>>>>>> EDGE. hes so boring and he tries to act tough. pLZ just cause he has done extreme matches doesnt make him a champ. i can see why triple H wouldnt feud with him. EDGE is a JOKE!

you are an obvious cena fan. edge is by far one of the better wwe champions on recent memory. he has great mic skills, great wrestling ability and make any fan want to kick his ass. he is a great heel and an even better champion. quit hating on edge just cause your no talent boy, cena , has the belt. he's gonna lose it to edge anyway, next week when edge puts cena's face right through that steel cage.

chain_gang_soldier said:
i have to say it would be RVD. he didn't have the title very long. i am a john cena fan but i have to admit that edge was a great champion. he would have been a better one if he didn't have that ho bag lita around him all the time. I would love for the WWE to turn Edge face and have John Cena a heel while he is the champion on Raw.

I totally agree. Cena has been face for too long and it is about time they turn him and turn Edge face. Although Edge plays a phenominal heel, he needs to turn back to face for a while.

Ultimate Warrior...case closed

Hogan made him at WM 6, was good for a while then his head exploded. He dropped the ball and wasted perfectly good opportunity to hold on to it longer than he did. Don't get me wrong, Vince holding the title competely tarnished it all to hell. But Warrior, one of the worst wrestlers in history held the top title? It pains to say it, but Cena is a better wrestler than him, and that's not saying much.

CYoung2003 said:
Ive been watching wrestling for a very long time. Seen a lot of WWF/WWE Champions. Here's my take on it. I determine who sucks and who doesnt by who entertains me the most, not if they are heel or face.

John Cena is a great entertainer. bash me all you want, but he has great intensity and he can entertain me on the mic and in the ring and feeds off the crowds energy so much. In my opinion, a great champion.

I've always supported Edge. Ever since he was in the Brood, I've supported him. The SOB can wrestle and he can cut a promo. I was so happy when he won the title for the first time. Great champion.

In my opinion the greatest champion currently is Edge. I know he doesnt have the belt right now, but he will. The greatest champs ever, I think are Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, and Triple H. Ive always been partial to Steve Austin but in my mind they all equal out to great champs.

The worst champion ever, was in face Vince McMahon. He didnt defend the title at all when he had it and the way he won it was crap. Triple H was beating the hell out of McMahon and Steve Austin came out and pretty much won the match for McMahon. BS.

As far as the belt goes. I think that the attitude belt was the best belt. The worst is a tie between Cena's spinner belt and Steve Austin's smoking skull belt. I think if you win a title, it should be a prestigous champoinship belt that shows class, honor, and pride. It shouldnt look like bling on a thug or have a flaming skull on it. If I were in the WWE, I would'nt want that belt. Something I dont understand is, if Cena lost the title, why did they keep that dumb spinning belt? They never did it with Austin's belt.

Thats my opinion.

I agree with most of that... but I'm quite partial to the spinner belt being honest..
I don't just have one worst WWE Champ.. I have a few.

1: Rey Mysterio - He lost all of his matches while champ except the ones that counted, plus the WWE was just cashing in on the high emotions from Eddie's death.

2: Goldberg - The guy was by far one of the worst wrestlers on the planet with an ego the size of his pay package.. Never wanted him in WWE in the first place

3: King Booker - HATE HATE HATE that idiotic woman by his side!!!!

4: Chris Jericho - the first ever unified champion..... What good match did he have as Champ???? He and Triple H ruined Wrestlemania that year, should never have been the main event. That said he has had some fantastic other matches... JUST NOT AS A CHAMP!!!

Finally... Batista should never be champ again... nowhere near the fitness he needs to carry matches as champion

i think the worst champ is edge. he doesnt even fit the scheme of a wwe champ and im sick of hearing how everyone hates cena, you honestly want my opinion? ever since the title fell off austin, anyone else who captured that title never got an ovation like cena did when he first won it. he's ran as a better champion than anyone since that title fell off austin. i mean, the rock had it and he got a strong and great ovation, but none like austin and cena have. my other opinion would be undertaker, but i dont really think many cared for the fact that when he won, the 4th time, he was american bad ass and i think the other times he won, people loved it because he was the deadman. so love or hate cena, no one has had a louder ovation since austin like cena has.

jawn87 said:
i think the worst champ is edge. he doesnt even fit the scheme of a wwe champ and im sick of hearing how everyone hates cena, you honestly want my opinion? ever since the title fell off austin, anyone else who captured that title never got an ovation like cena did when he first won it. he's ran as a better champion than anyone since that title fell off austin. i mean, the rock had it and he got a strong and great ovation, but none like austin and cena have. my other opinion would be undertaker, but i dont really think many cared for the fact that when he won, the 4th time, he was american bad ass and i think the other times he won, people loved it because he was the deadman. so love or hate cena, no one has had a louder ovation since austin like cena has.

Cena get's a great ovation? He got booed in his hometown for god's sake, also at WM22 and the weeks leading up to that. The crowd also cheered on Edge at NYR. (I won't count ECW ONS and Unforgiven because that's just unfair).

Luther_Hull said:
Cena get's a great ovation? He got booed in his hometown for god's sake, also at WM22 and the weeks leading up to that. The crowd also cheered on Edge at NYR. (I won't count ECW ONS and Unforgiven because that's just unfair).

well when i mentioned the great ovation, i clearly stated when he first started. yeah he has gotten booed, sorry i didnt add the negativity. but edge sucks. he's too weak and just sucks as the champion, smart for cashing in, but just plain sucks. its like watching barney or something. the only reason edge got that ovation at NYR is because they knew they were getting a new champion that night and they didnt care who it was, and the ONLY reason anyone ever started booing cena in the first place, is because fans loved the old way of holding the title, 3 months and then losing it to someone new at the ppv following those 3 months. in other words, everyone was just getting tired of cena as champion because it was for a year, it took the fans long enough because i dont think they started booing him until NYR. or....a little before that, because i did watch raw a few times around december, and i heard no boos, and as far as edge being any good, hes not. cena has more moves than edge does and cena only has like 5. the right hands, the 5 knuckle, the F-U, a clothesline, and the STFU. what the fuck does edge have? oooohhh a ddt and the spear, great champion. and he runs away or makes lita get involved when he knows hes about to get his ass handed to him.

jawn87 said:
well when i mentioned the great ovation, i clearly stated when he first started. yeah he has gotten booed, sorry i didnt add the negativity. but edge sucks. he's too weak and just sucks as the champion, smart for cashing in, but just plain sucks. its like watching barney or something. the only reason edge got that ovation at NYR is because they knew they were getting a new champion that night and they didnt care who it was, and the ONLY reason anyone ever started booing cena in the first place, is because fans loved the old way of holding the title, 3 months and then losing it to someone new at the ppv following those 3 months. in other words, everyone was just getting tired of cena as champion because it was for a year, it took the fans long enough because i dont think they started booing him until NYR. or....a little before that, because i did watch raw a few times around december, and i heard no boos, and as far as edge being any good, hes not. cena has more moves than edge does and cena only has like 5. the right hands, the 5 knuckle, the F-U, a clothesline, and the STFU. what the fuck does edge have? oooohhh a ddt and the spear, great champion. and he runs away or makes lita get involved when he knows hes about to get his ass handed to him.

Well thats what heels do, they run from people look at Shawn MIchaels when he was with sherri, he ran from people, she got involved with his matches, i can give you plent others but thats not wat the post is about but to say Edge sucks for that reason is just wrong. Also the worst champion is VInce Mcmahon

I hate cena's guts but I do like the spinner belt then the smoking skull belt was pretty nasty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back