The Worst WWE Champion?

• Thread starter D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub
  • Start date
D

D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub

WWE Champion-Mr.Mcmahon 09-16-99 to 09-26-99 pluse i just dont like vince

John Cena. It was actually interesting seeing Vince tha WWE Champion cuz he can lose it to almost anybody but Trips got tha title. And why I say John Cena is obvious but I like wut he has done with tha belt. The Spinner Belt looks tha best out of those 2 crappy designs of tha WWE Championship.

I really like the Egged shaped WWF Championship the one Austin received after defeating HBK at WrestleMania XIV, that was one of my favorite WWF Championship designs, and of course my all-time fav. would have to be the Winged-Eagle WWF Title.

.JoeY said:
I really like the Egged shaped WWF Championship the one Austin received after defeating HBK at WrestleMania XIV, that was one of my favorite WWF Championship designs, and of course my all-time fav. would have to be the Winged-Eagle WWF Title.
All those belts look old but not really the Steve Austin 1 but non of them can match to the WWE Spinner Belt.

J-Slim said:
All those belts look old but not really the Steve Austin 1 but non of them can match to the WWE Spinner Belt.

I think Stone Cold's Smoking Skull Belt was alot better than Cena's Spinner Title, which is the only reason people like it because, the WWE logo spins in the middle, thats all. lol.

.JoeY said:
I think Stone Cold's Smoking Skull Belt was alot better than Cena's Spinner Title, which is the only reason people like it because, the WWE logo spins in the middle, thats all. lol.
The Logo spins and it all incrusted with Diamonds and dat's tight.

Cena's belt may only spin the WWE logo but, it's the best looking belt they ever had. Diamonds etc. must have cost vince a pretty penny lol

YourThrone said:
Cena's belt may only spin the WWE logo but, it's the best looking belt they ever had. Diamonds etc. must have cost vince a pretty penny lol
A lot of money for sure. That's why is tha most better looking and more valuable belt in WWE.

J-Slim said:
A lot of money for sure. That's why is tha most better looking and more valuable belt in WWE.

Yeah, I totally agree. that belt is by far the best looking belt they ever had, I'm shocked they didn't let Triple H win back the title for his 11th title reign. I like Edge but, He's way overated in my opinion to be wwe champ.

Yokozuna. Now I certainly don't wish to speak ill of the dead but that guy was shit in every way possible and in fact, makes The Great Khali look like Kurt Angle in his heyday, it was an embarassment to win the title and then lose it about 25 seconds later, utter garbage.

I"d have to say RVD as worst WWE champ. He was ok as ECW champ but not both at same time, he couldnt handle it and he fell apart. He was very boring as a champ.

A bit off topic but the best belt was the Attitude Belt, the one challenged for at wrestlemania x-seven

john cena, just cause he beat so many people that deserved the belt over him (jericho,christian,angle etc

^John Cena only beat those guys because they were jobbing to him.They lost to put him over as a good wrestler which hes not.Do you really think he can beat jericho, angle, christian and etc...

Worst- John Cena (I mean it was smart putting it on him when they did but keep it off when the fans turned against him. Might be a completely dif. story if he stayed on SMackdown.), Sid (transiitional), and of coarse Kane...24 hour champion.

J-Slim said:
The Logo spins and it all incrusted with Diamonds and dat's tight.
Tell me you are kidding.That shit is the worst belt and a complete insult to the championship altogether.Yeah I want my champ that wears a belt that something 50 Cent would want ariound his neck.Hogan's belat back in the day and Flair's are the only supreme titel belts of all time.Only some pea-brained shithead young kid who like hip hop would say that the spinner title is the best belt and pardon me for saying this "tight'.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,By the way Cena is,and WILL always be THE worst champ of them all,he's a close tie with David Arquette.......

No thats the worst reign stupid, Kane was a great champion but with a shit reign. and btw to yr question WORST WWE CHAPION EVER that bastard John Cena.

Worst WWE champ EVER. is >>>>>>>> EDGE. hes so boring and he tries to act tough. pLZ just cause he has done extreme matches doesnt make him a champ. i can see why triple H wouldnt feud with him. EDGE is a JOKE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back