The Worst WWE Champion?

• Thread starter D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub
  • Start date
No no no that is right. He was a jobber like 3 years ago. It took Cena 2 - 3 years to get the title, not 10 like edge

horrid wwe champion was jbl
1 damn damn damnd amdnamsda year

Edge? Worst champion LMAO! Where did that come from? Hes one of the best as far as im concerned? JBL wasnt brilliant but not the worst...I think Goldberg was the worst

Worst champ ever was Sgt. Slaughter easy...His reign was soo forgetable and just made possible because the warrior dropped the ball and lowered the legacy of the wwf title...At least hogan got the belt back two months later :) But im sure many of you on here werent even alive when slaughter won the title and thats why most peoples opinions on here dont go more than three years ago lol

.Fallout. said:
Then lets vote on it

WWE title or Spinner belt are your see for yourself

If my uderstanding is correct you want to know which on I prefer? *if I am wrong please make more sense :) *

I like the Spinner Belt and the old Undisputed Belt, both appeal to me simply because of the current enviroment produced by the media and peers ect. The undisputed imo represents history, merging of 2 great world titles, WWE and WCW to create the Undisputed title. But for current trends of a fair section of youth today it has to be the Spinner belt, if it didn't spin and wasn't a "Cena creation" (we all kno Vince was behind it more so than John) would people hate it so much??

Slaughter as worst champ, as I was less than 4 at the time and didn't have access to WWE TV shows at the time I can not comment so I will take your word for it and from what my Dad says you are very accurate in that statement

arigold23 said:
Ok Just Because Some Crazy Idea Was Developed That Cena Cant Wrestle Doesnt Mean He Cant. He Is In A Great Physical Condition And He Can Wrestle Relativily Well Thats Y He Is Employed In A Billion Dollar Company.

Thank you.

yeah, sycho sid was pretty lame. and i hated bob backlund when he was champ, that guy was annoying. as for the best belt...the million-dollar belt. haha

Mick Foley, Goldberg,Vince, and Edge sorry he is a much better wrestler as a face, I dont hate him I cant stand watching him (TOO BORING) now, because its always same crap diffrent day!

edge cant stand the guy, never have been a fan of his. All the people that say cena can't wrestle, all i can say is I would like to see half the wwe talent do what he can do by picking up certain people aka bigshow like he did to him before. There isn't many that can, and to me that is what earned respect from me about him. I would say most of the WWE talent that have been the biggest pushed stars, havent had wrestling ability. Stone cold steve austin, The rock, Foley, Undertaker, Kane, Big show, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Batista, JBL, Goldberg, i could go on for days about who has real wrestling talent but that would turn into about 5-10 people roster. I watch it like most for entertainment, if I wanted full out wrestling I would watch college / olympic wrestling.

the worst is JBL... no one and I mean NO ONE wants to see his fat cottage cheese legs flopping around the ring in a speedo, and he's got a terrible gimmick... you ppl need to stop hating on Cena, he's a great competitor and a great champion... for the ppl who say he's a bad wrestler, nobody nowadays is a good WRESTLER, Edge isnt a wrestler

John Layfield deserved that reign as champion, he worked long and hard for years upon years and earned the right to assend to main event status,

J-Slim said:
All those belts look old but not really the Steve Austin 1 but non of them can match to the WWE Spinner Belt.

that is a disgrace to the wwe...the spinner belt. they need to bring back the :wwf: championship and the :wwf: name...more people would start watching it again.

jokerreko said:
edge cant stand the guy, never have been a fan of his. All the people that say cena can't wrestle, all i can say is I would like to see half the wwe talent do what he can do by picking up certain people aka bigshow like he did to him before. There isn't many that can, and to me that is what earned respect from me about him. I would say most of the WWE talent that have been the biggest pushed stars, havent had wrestling ability. Stone cold steve austin, The rock, Foley, Undertaker, Kane, Big show, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Batista, JBL, Goldberg, i could go on for days about who has real wrestling talent but that would turn into about 5-10 people roster. I watch it like most for entertainment, if I wanted full out wrestling I would watch college / olympic wrestling.

cena really doesn't wrestle...and your right, all the "bigger" guys don't wreslte. on the other hand, chris benoit is one of the greatest "true wrestlers" of all time, so is kurt angle. i like to watch wrestling...not see who can slam the biggest guy.

Goldberg... His reign was so clearly contractual and meaningless... Warrior comes in a close second followed by a few of Undertakers reigns, particularly when he beat Sid at WM13...totally worthless run...

they all wrestle it's just what style brawlers, highflyers/cruiserweight,tecnical most big or strong guys are brawlers they punch and hit there finishing move but what you guys need to ask yourselfs is do they put on good shows there is a reason we all still watch wrestling it can't be all bad the worst wwe champ be far is vince and maybe warrior don't like hulk either but he did put wrestling on the map and bring it in to the mainstream so he did something good

Worst champion ever......Rey Mysterio

The WWE beat the angle to death about Rey fighting for Eddie's honor and all that stuff and then every week all you heard was Rey is the greatest underdog champion ever, and he is the greatest success story ever blah blah. He was the least marketable champion they probably ever had since Chris Jericho won the Undisputed Championship.

I'm not bashing Eddie G and sure Rey was out there performing in his honor but the angle was dry the minute after he won the title. He will never be champion again and probably will never have another title match now that Batista and Lashley are being hyped as main eventers. Rey is stuck fighting Chavo for nothing.

Edge. he doesnt make for a WWE champion. John Cena kinda does, but not for as long as he was, but edge doesnt even fit the scheme. he sucks. i think the only title he really even should get closest to the highest, is the IC. but then again, WWE needs new champions, and not the same old guys over and over like HHH, Cena, and edge, and you guys get it. i think they are attempting to build up guys like carlito and masters.

I'd have to say John Cena. And I will justify my answer with more than the "he can't wrestle" argument. Champions are NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE CONTROVERSIAL!!! Champions should be one of the following: 1) great faces, 2) great heels, 3) great talents. Is Cena a great face? No. The only people that cheer him are those without testosterone. Is he a great heel? Yes. But he's never been a heel and champion at the same time. Is he a great talent? No...he's subpar at best. That's why Cena sucks as champion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back