The Remarkable 80's Bar and Grill

I don't really have one yet. The character is still fairly new to me. Having a title belt this early was unexpected, but I have a great tag team partner so it's hard to gauge if Keaton can even win a match once he's a singles competitor. I'd like to try a feud with Daggershield far down the road, maybe next season sometime. Seeing how he's technically the John Cena of WZCW.

I'm not opposed to that at some point.

There are clever ways wrestling places a gimmick in front of you and that performer makes you believe it. After scanning the internet, I found out that....The Russian Nightmare, Nikita Koloff is really NELSON SCOTT SIMPSON from Minnesota. Lol.

jQN-8LM9z-xy2XmVYuZmqR7aSO_zAbM59JsLXZvVoXuNzgJRU6c5fhp8IdWRtI4XE6q783Hv39Wul_0rmyBbSScPmueSIRPGtbDMy8RNSle75ZDkvqEqRolPoMa5oBLJIKD1mcw=s0-d-e1-ft

NHL check this out. Could be your next franchise. Go Dehumidifiers Go! Go Dehumidifiers Go!

Which WZCW accolade would you love the most to be possessed by Keaton?

How and Why 'Remarkable' was chosen by you for Keaton?

Which WZCW accolade would you love the most to be possessed by Keaton?

How and Why 'Remarkable' was chosen by you for Keaton?

I just had thought of Mark Keaton at first. I wanted to put something before the name. The - Remarkable- brought everything together in an 80s way.

I'm already way ahead of an accolade that I wanted for Keaton, a championship belt around his waist.

Got to the bottom of the depths in Dark Souls and ran into The GAPING DRAGON ......

otTPLEC.jpg

I love the bosses in these games. I think I can take this beast down after a few tries.

I have Dark Souls 1 & 2 in my Gamefly Q but they have low & very low availability so it may be a while.

I went in human and brought the dude you could summon. Used him to distract and I cut the tail off for the weapon, the soul arrowed that ass

I went in human and brought the dude you could summon. Used him to distract and I cut the tail off for the weapon, the soul arrowed that ass

I think I have that stone you can summon for help, I haven't used it yet. I just lost 36000 souls by dieing twice in a row. :banghead: That was at least three level ups worth of souls gone.

Brought home Black Ops 3 for Xbox One......

Installed the game, now waiting for the game to update...

Fun facts: I brought home the game four hours ago.

Fun facts: It's currently at 36%

Decent is good. I should get it Monday or Tuesday.

Right now I'm playing Resident Evil Revelations until it gets here.

Black Ops 3- Xbox One -

Easily the best COD since COD 4. I've only been playing team deathmatch and domination online but I already love it. It's well balanced, excellent graphics, excellent sound and fun weapons and special moves. Now only if the franchise would fuck off with putting map packs behind DLCs you have to pay money for I'd be happier. Games these days are already too expensive to be paying extra for something they could easily give out for free.

Fun moment : Watching an opponent explode after hitting them with an arrow. Very Rambo 2

My health is good for now.

Just set up my new PS4 bitches! It came in an Uncharted 4 bundle with a cool case design.

My handle is Jeff_the_Sith_9 for PS4

Xbox 360 is Jeff the Sith 9

Xbox One is Jeff the Sith 9.

This weekend coming is the NHL 16 and Black Ops 3 marathon for Xbox One. If you see me playing, I'll be the guy getting his ass kicked. :guitar:

So I just got Dark Souls II from Gamefly today. Anything I should know?

Yes, I highly recommend being a sorcerer. It makes the game a tad easier IMO. You will die alot so be patient. When you get to Giant Forrest Bon Fire (I think that was the name.....). It's a great place to rack up souls (Experience/money) to level up and also strengthen/buy weapons.

Also, at the first of the game, before you enter the witches hutt, check out the large footprints on the left in the mud through some foilage. Wail on that strong creature with bolts to get a handy ring.

Remember to have patience, the game can be rewarding. Explore, take down some bad ass bosses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back