The Question Mark with Dave

So, maybe a couple of questions for y'all...

1) Predict the main event for the next Kingdom Come main event.

2) Predict the next Lethal Lottery winner.

3) Rank the 10 best characters in the Fed.

1) Tastic vs. Daggershield

2)Daggershield

3) In no particular order-

1. The Beard
2. Matt Tastic
3. elegAnt
4. Alhazred
5. Ty Burna
6. Flex Mussel
7. Eve Taylor
8. Constantine
9. Dorian Slaughter
10. S.H.I.T.

1) S.H.I.T vs Alhazred

2) S.H.I.T or Alhazred, the other is champ, obvs.

3) Its a liquid, ever changing list;

S.H.I.T/Alhazred
Ty Burna
Beard
Constantine
Ozhura (spelling is no doubt wrong)
Cerberus
Slaughter
Theron
Tastic
Stormrage

1) I'm going to say Matt Tastic or Constantine vs. S.H.I.T. at this point.

2) S.H.I.T.

3) I don't like doing lists like these. Feelings get hurt.

Case in point
|
|
|
|
|
V

S.H.I.T/Alhazred
Ty Burna
Beard
Constantine
Ozhura (spelling is no doubt wrong)
Cerberus
Slaughter
Theron
Tastic
Stormrage

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!

1) I'm going to say Matt Tastic or Constantine vs. S.H.I.T. at this point.

2) S.H.I.T.

3) I don't like doing lists like these. Feelings get hurt.

Case in point
|
|
|
|
|
V

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!

Gah fuck! I knew I forgot someone! You're actually in that list at the expense of almost anyone of your choice

I have a question:

You in for DnD this Sunday?

Okay, few questions for everyone then...

1. All-stars - Where do you come down on it?

2. If you could change one thing about the Fed, what would it be?

3. Why does India have such a good wrestling program?

1) All-Stars 3 really soured me on All-Stars. I'm not sure how many people are aware of the story, but the two guys who had planned to run it that year backed out at the last second for various reasons. I had just gotten my semi-mod powers so I thought it would be fun to run a show, so I took on all the responsibility of All-Stars that year. Were it not for some last minute help from JGlass and Pancake, I would have ended up writing all of that show by myself. The lack of help was a huge reason it sucked. We did plant a bomb in the Coliseum though, so blowing up a historical landmark was kind of cool.

This year was much better and even though I kept the super awesome and undefeated El Genio Verde on the shelf, I'm happy with the matches I wrote and it was a very fun show.

2) I'd make the creative team 100% American. No more of you foreigners in our pristine ivory tower.

Man truth be told, the only thing I truly hated were some of the PPV names, and we made quick work of that. I look forward to what other guys have to say though. It could give us some new ideas to mull over.

3) We do have an influx of Indian apps recently. You figure its only natural given that India is the second largest country population wise on Earth, but who knew they loved pro wrestling so much?

1) All-Stars 3 really soured me on All-Stars. I'm not sure how many people are aware of the story, but the two guys who had planned to run it that year backed out at the last second for various reasons. I had just gotten my semi-mod powers so I thought it would be fun to run a show, so I took on all the responsibility of All-Stars that year. Were it not for some last minute help from JGlass and Pancake, I would have ended up writing all of that show by myself. The lack of help was a huge reason it sucked. We did plant a bomb in the Coliseum though, so blowing up a historical landmark was kind of cool.

This year was much better and even though I kept the super awesome and undefeated El Genio Verde on the shelf, I'm happy with the matches I wrote and it was a very fun show.

2) I'd make the creative team 100% American. No more of you foreigners in our pristine ivory tower.

Man truth be told, the only thing I truly hated were some of the PPV names, and we made quick work of that. I look forward to what other guys have to say though. It could give us some new ideas to mull over.

3) We do have an influx of Indian apps recently. You figure its only natural given that India is the second largest country population wise on Earth, but who knew they loved pro wrestling so much?

See, I've never been a fan of All Stars but FalK did a great job of running it this year. I also didn't know the story for the last time either, I think that came around just before I came back but I'm not entirely sure. I just think it's hard to organise and always takes too long or too much effort to put together. That said, I'm in awe of some of the apps. We have some hilarious guys around here. And most people like it, so as long as they are happy then it's awesome by me.

In terms of foreigners, FalK and I are leaving and starting our own Fed. :lmao:

But I do agree about the PPV names and schedule. That really needed freshened up. Since I've been here no one has ever thought to change it. And that's like 6 years. I'm glad we've changed it, it seems much more legit now.

1) It's one of my favorite things in WZCW. A step away from the norm is fine by me, and I never knew applying with Barrett Stratton's Ghost would have been as popular as it was on the show. So I enjoyed it and think it has its moments.

2) The Meltdown/Ascension opening theme videos. It's been 2 years or so and the only guys that are still around that appear on them (from what I could tell) is Constantine, K.O. and S.H.I.T. I'd like to see updated ones with the guys we have now.

3) Have seen a bit of that lately. Fucking awesome. But I have no clue why it's as popular, and what the obsession with Cricket is either. Then again as an American I'm sure someone wonders wtf is up with my Padded Rugby sport.

Much MUCH better than last year's. I have never laughed as much at anything I've read in the fed as I did when I read this year's All Stars. 100% worth the wait.

I just wish we had some more people. For one we keep losing a lot of newcomers after a few rounds and secondly I miss a lot of the RP'ers that left, and I know I'm not alone. It would be awesome to try to invite a lot of them back and make a storyline match out of it, like a (at the risk of sounding cheesy) homecoming battle royal, or something. PM any handler who used to RP here (the ones we'd legit welcome back) that still posts and see if they want in. Not just the ones who we lost in the past year or so but anyone who has RP'ed here who still actively posts. Maybe it'd spark a desire to want to return full time. We have Ascension 100 coming up, perhaps it could work its way into that show? I dunno, just a thought.

As for other changes.... can't think of much. I like the new changes that have come with the updated PPV schedule. We didn't need All Or Nothing and we also no longer need extended cycles for Kingdom Come or Lethal Lottery. I love the Gold Rush as a PPV brand idea so I hope it stays. Maybe have that replace Revolution/Redemption or have that tournament always have a home in the cycle following Kingdom Come?

I'll let you know if I think of more.

Maybe The Great Khali had something to do with it? I dunno. The more fans the better though! :)

1. I'm indifferent. I like RPing for the event as it allows me to cut loose, but I could live without the extended break from canon work.

2. One of the biggest things in the past that I wanted to see change was to have a single authority figure like Vince McMahon who ultimately ruled over everyone. Mr. Banks was one of the few things I got to introduce during my short reign as HoC.

Beyond that, I think our official logo is long overdue for an update. I like it, but I wouldn't mind a some tweaking.

3. No idea, but hopefully we get a strong stable out of it before it is all said and done.

Found this while looking for all the Q&A threads.

Without spoiling anything, what are the odds Constantine remains in the ring, if the situation with Mia is mended?

Hmm! Good question. But the real question is "can the situation it Mia be mended"? I don't see Constantine going anywhere soon but if his story reaches a logical conclusion then that's where it stops. Mia was the reason for his break until Meltdown 100 so it could defoniteky happen again for sure.

Hmm! Good question. But the real question is "can the situation it Mia be mended"? I don't see Constantine going anywhere soon but if his story reaches a logical conclusion then that's where it stops. Mia was the reason for his break until Meltdown 100 so it could defoniteky happen again for sure.

I definitely don't want to see his story end anytime soon, but I'm interested to see what happens with Mia in the near future for sure.

Nothing life threatening, mate. Don't panic. I should be out sometime this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back