The "Old or New" Game.

Old MLP. (Yeah, bringing this back)

Old TNA (6-Sides) or New Impact Wrestling?

Definitely enjoyed old TNA more.

Old MLB* (McGwire, Sosa, Griffey Jr., Maddux)

or new MLB (Trout, Harper, Cabrera, Verlander)

*without the knowledge of roids and all that good shit.

I was just about to say, I feel like we've done this before...then I realized it was a year old, and I had already commented.

I'm going to go with "old MLB" - and by "old" you mean a few decades - becaues that's what I grew up with. As a Cubs fan, the race between Sosa and McGuire was personal, local and extremely exciting. I sat in on more than a few of those home runs at Wrigley Field as a kid.

90's NBA or 2000's NBA? Michael Jordan's era of dominance, or the return of the Lakers as a dynasty, the Heat, Kobi, Lebron, Wade, and dozens of scandals?

I was just about to say, I feel like we've done this before...then I realized it was a year old, and I had already commented.

I'm going to go with "old MLB" - and by "old" you mean a few decades - becaues that's what I grew up with. As a Cubs fan, the race between Sosa and McGuire was personal, local and extremely exciting. I sat in on more than a few of those home runs at Wrigley Field as a kid.

90's NBA or 2000's NBA? Michael Jordan's era of dominance, or the return of the Lakers as a dynasty, the Heat, Kobi, Lebron, Wade, and dozens of scandals?

90's NBA by about infinite. Removing all bias of an NBA fan who grew up in Chicago in the 80's, the NBA nowadays has become way too soft for my taste and I generally couldn't give a rats ass about it anymore. And you said it yourself: dozens of scandals.

Old Hulk Hogan: Pre Bash At The Beach '96, Eat your vitamins, etc
New Hulk Hogan: Hollywood Hulk Hogan

New Hulk Hogan.

Old Adam Sandler films (Happy Gilmore) or new Adam Sandler films (Jack & Jill, Zohan)

old, old, old.

I have a theory that new Adam Sandler movies are a way to say "fuck you" to his fan base that wouldn't go to actually good movies like Punch Drunk Love.

Old Godzilla, or New Godzilla?

Godzilla doesn't exist. He's a mythical creature created by Hollywood. People these days...

Old John Cena (Five moves of doom, cheesy promos, unbelievable resilancy, etc.) or New John CEna (Five moves of....wait a minute....)

No but seriously... Old Quentin Tarrantino (Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill) or New Quentin (Inglorious Bastards, Django Unchained)?

Old Tarantino. Pulp Fiction is one of my favourite films of all time, so that's why. Kill Bill's awesome, I won't deny that, but PF just beats it.

Old WWE Title or New WWE Title?

Old CM Punk. His Killswitch theme was really exciting and had a much better pop than Cult of Personality.

Old Community (Dan Harmon) or New Community (Post Dan Harmon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back