The NXT Thread Is Like Ring of Honor's Bay-Bay!

I've actually come around to NorCal's line of thinking that Asuka was too often in the back foot, and too early in matches, for somebody who was supposedly a tier above everyone else. A rare opportunity for Raw to do something better than NXT.

I'm going to need Lars Sullivan to clothesline Lio Rush post haste so I can see just how many flips that results in.

OH, like when Emma worked her over for 37 minutes like a fuckin Dusty Rhodes - RiC Flair Starrcade match

Emma and Dana were a great pairing to put up against Asuka, and it was all booked really well...

Except for that extra 7-8 mins at Takeover London.

Had that match been a handicap match then 15 mins would have been more reasonable.

Totally disagree on Asuka.

If she’d been wining matches in five minutes, it would have got old, fast.

Asuka’s longevity comes entirely from the fact that she’s not a monster. After Bayley and Bliss went up there were precisely zero credible challengers, yet Asuka made the likes of Liv Morgan look competitive, whilst never really looking worse than her.

Asuka’s booking may not have been the best way to make her look strong quickly, but it helped to elevate an entire division that had lost literally everyone of note.

NXT
Date: October 18, 2017
Commentators: Nigel McGuinness, Percy Watson, Mauro Ranallo

It’s the Undisputed night as the Undisputed Era are back in the ring this week. Tonight it’s going to be the Undisputed Era vs. Sanity in a six man tag. The question though is how does this help us set up the upcoming Takeover: Houston and how the NXT Title will factor in. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

One Step Down the Road

The main WWE site is conspicuously announcing the main event of the house show the night before War Games, making me think they're gonna do the thing again: http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/art...ls-referee-nxt-live-san-antonio?sf123360462=1

Can't decide what I think of UE ' s theme music.

Feels very underwhelming at first, but I kind of get it once it gets going .

Sam ?

That WCW does royalty-free Rage Against The Machine thing they've been coming out to? Not to my tastes at all. First the t-shirts and now this. Devastating.

Барбоса;5754997 said:
Don't forget the name. The name is piss poor too

"Undisputed" and "era" are both words I learned from wrestling - it's eerily like something my eight-year-old self would name a wrestling stable.

It's the 'era' part of the name I think is unnecessary.

Just being Undisputed would have been more acceptable, although that still leaves the question of what exactly is not in dispute? Are undisputedly good? Undisputedly evil? Undisputedly vanilla?

Just wait until Adam Cole (BAYBAY) debuts on RAW as the son of Michael Cole (BAYBAY) and feuds with Jason Jordan, culminating to an episode where the guest star is Maury Povich to do DNA tests.

Sooooooo.......

Drew Mac is defending against Adam Cole Nov 17th in San Antonio with HBK as guest ref. Being advertised heavily.

Strange.

KaqNyNOg

I'm seeing double here, FOUR Krustys!

NXT
Date: October 25, 2017
Commentators: Mauro Ranallo, Nigel McGuinness, Percy Watson

We’re getting closer to Houston and that means things are about to get a lot more interesting. The card is going to be filled out in the upcoming weeks, starting with the fourth woman being added to the Women’s Title match. There’s also the issue between Andrade Cien Almas and NXT Champion Drew McIntyre. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

An Undisputed Strong Battle

I wonder if Sage Beckett is signed to the roster. I hope So, I found that character interesting.

Broken record at this point, but what the fuck are they waiting for with Santana Garrett.

How Goddamn awful does Mandy Rose have to be to look like she does and not be involved in any of this nor ever make tv.

Speaking of what the fuck are they waiting for....Gunner has been down at the PC since May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back