The NXT Thread Is Like Ring of Honor's Bay-Bay!

NXT
Date: November 1, 2017
Commentators: Mauro Ranallo, Nigel McGuinness, Percy Watson

We’re less than three weeks away from Houston and by now a lot of the card can be figured out in advance. The big story from last week is the addition of the Authors of Pain to the main event mix, making things even bigger than they already were. The major match for Takeover hasn’t been announced yet but you know what’s coming. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Houston, We HaWARGAMES!

Seems to be one of those thrown together matches to pop the crowd and will be shown on the next weekly show while they do their taping. There really isn't another match you could move to replace it.

NXT
Date: November 8, 2017
Commentators: Nigel McGuinness, Percy Watson, Mauro Ranallo

Last week saw NXT turned on its head as we heard the announcement that WARGAMES is coming to Takeover with a three team, nine man match. Other than that it’s time to get everything ready for the show, which is mostly set already. NXT is great at setting up the shows and that’s what we’re doing tonight. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Undisputed Style

But so is Gargano V Dunne. The UK title should be on every takeover. It's inexcusable. Even more so when it's being defended against one of your top stars in Gargano

How dare you. That match is gonna be fucking gnarly.

But so is Gargano V Dunne. The UK title should be on every takeover. It's inexcusable. Even more so when it's being defended against one of your top stars in Gargano

I'm not on the Lars hype train, Ohno is good though. But I don't think there's any denying that Gargano vs Dunne is a bigger match and not just because there's a title on the line. Gargano alone is a bigger star than Lars and Ohno both in NXT and honestly think the match will be better.

Lars has a more traditional wrestling look and that probably has a lot to do with it. I like Lars, I love Johnny Wrestling, but like I said, I'm sure the match will be on the first show after TakeOver as the main event.

I'm not saying Lars is the fucking Dynamite Kid, I'm just saying he and Ohno are going to beat the ever-loving dog shit out of each other and it's going to rock. Him having a showdown in the future with Al Black would be amazing

Drew has this weird thing, to me anyway, that because he is bigger than most guys he has faced in NXT, his offense looks weird. Like a big guy like Drew, as a face, wrestling smaller guys just comes off as clunky and awkward.

You'll not have me fighting your corner - I'm all aboard the... Dreeew train! My only fear for the Almas match is that Almas might not do the posing in the ropes spot. That dude is going to get thrown around.

I love how fucking dumb everything about Heavy Machinery is. They are the breeze that gives me license to soar.

My lifelong dream is to see the insane elbow live. Hopefully I can fulfil it in January. But more importantly, where can I get a hat like that?

Dutch Destroyer is a badass nickname.

Cezar Bononi is so lame. He is the anti-Aleister Black.

I can't wait for Black to say Dream's name just before he knocks him unconscious.

Am i the only person ego hates Gargano challenging Dunne for the UK Championship?

Unless Cleveland has moved from Ohio to England he has no right challenging for the title. Just make out a non-title match. Plus if it's non-title then Gargano has a chance to win.

Eh, it's not like non-Europeans haven't held the European title, etc. etc. It adds some stakes to what's otherwise a pretty thrown together match.

Also, yes, we took Ohio during the night. It's all over the news.

Eh, it's not like non-Europeans haven't held the European title, etc. etc. It adds some stakes to what's otherwise a pretty thrown together match.

Also, yes, we took Ohio during the night. It's all over the news.

Can confirm. I'm in Ohio, they're blasting God Save the Queen in the streets outside right now.

Am i the only person ego hates Gargano challenging Dunne for the UK Championship?

Unless Cleveland has moved from Ohio to England he has no right challenging for the title. Just make out a non-title match. Plus if it's non-title then Gargano has a chance to win.

Good job only people from the US ever held the US title, and people from Europe held the European title.

Come on, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back