The NXT Thread Is Like Ring of Honor's Bay-Bay!

Discussion in 'The Bar Room' started by Uncle Sam, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Rear Naked Bloke

Because we need a thread to discuss how great Sami Zayn and Antonio Cesaro are without creating a new one each week, don't we?

Oh, and don't forget the rest.

The Crock and The Butcher like this.
  2. Pay Per Ghost

Pay Per Ghost squashed Disco Inferno to become

3. Mac Attack

Mac Attack I'm neat.

NXT is incredible right now. The divas are awesome, always get a quality match and great talent with my personal favorite now that Wyatts are done Corey Graves.

4. Mighty NorCal

Mighty NorCal SHALL WE BEGIN?

We sorta turned the NorCal thread into this, but im down. Also, so we dont need a new thread each week to talk about how amazing Enzo Amore is

5. Uncle Sam

It's how I'd hope D-Man would be in real life, but I just know he'd disappoint. Is D-Man at least from Hackensack, New Jersey? I don't think he is. Too sawwwft.

6. Lee

Lee Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
    Staff Member Super Moderator E-Fed Mod

What happens when the crowd says Bo?

7. Uncle Sam

SELECTA

Lee and Danger Burger like this.
  8. Uncle Sam

And somebody needs to explain what's so great about Corey Graves to me. The only impressions he's made on me is he seems like the guy at a party that would be ten years older than everyone else, hit on all the girls and then break a glass over my head.

Not that I'm speaking from experience.

9. Pay Per Ghost

Pay Per Ghost squashed Disco Inferno to become

Ask Coco, I mean you've said that guy's name already so he should here in 5..4..

10. Nate DaMac

Nate DaMac Fuck erbody but me

I guess it's just me but I wasn't able to stay into NXT. Too much women's shit. I've heard people tell me how much better it is, but I don't think any of them are worth a shit.

Sami Zayn and Cesaro put on great matches and Regal/Ohno has been my favorite match of the year so far, but nothing else on that show really did anything for me.

Oh, except Bray Wyatt.

11. Uncle Sam

There's not that much "women's shit" - not at all. It's a shame that AJ's raised the standard, otherwise NXT's would seem pretty good.

Paige is very attractive, and rather talented, it's just a shame I can't buy into her character after seeing her sobbing on a Channel 4 documentary.

12. Mighty NorCal

Huh?!?! The NXT divas division is miles better than the main roster. If there is too much of them for you, thats a YOU problem

13. The Butcher

The Butcher 📶

Not a big Graves fan here either. He's unique, though. I can see the appeal.

The women's wrestling on NXT has been way above par for WWE. That segment they had backstage with Dusty last show was kinda rough, though. Was it me or did Paige keep looking at the camera?

Also, Mason Ryan dancing with Tons of Funk needs .gif-ification.

14. Uncle Sam

Have you guys seen any of the AJ/Kaitlyn matches? Shits on NXT's best, I'm afraid to say.

15. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

Great thread. This is only the Boginning.

That is what's great about him.

Neville vs Ambrose next week ought to be immense. Gravity being forgotten and funny faces: Is there anything more divine?

16. Uncle Sam

Why do you think I like Sami Zayn so much?

17. The Butcher

The Butcher 📶

Those were also above par for WWE.

18. Uncle Sam

Aye, but on WWE they were - and not on NXT.

19. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

This thread pleases me.

....and I am still pissed Ascension got chopped in half just before they got too far along into things. I had dreams god dammit.

20. Uncle Sam

They're back now. At least one of the blokes is the same, isn't he? Or am I further out of the loop than I had hoped?

21. Dirk

Dirk Ayatollah of Coca-Cola

How did Cesaro go from such a long reign as US champ to being on NXT this often? When I first saw him there, I was under the impression it was a once-off, like Jericho and Show. Apparently not?

22. Uncle Sam

I don't know, but he's persistently breathtaking in the ring - I refuse to complain.

23. Mighty NorCal

Aye, that he is. The new guy isnt as good with the theatrics, but superior to both of them in the ring.

Also, Ambrose Vs Neville is gonna be certified G's only

24. .

. We shy worth hair

The Ascension are still pretty great with Victor as the addition. Although a small thing but his attire should be predominantly black with bits of red and not the other way around.

Sami Zayn is so god damn naturally likable it's scary. He's the complete antithesis of Bo. His matches and theme are amazing also.

Kassius Ohno still hasn't adapted to the WWE style of wrestling hence why his matches are so meh. His match with Regal was absolutely phenomenal however.

Emma is my favourite.

Corey Graves is an interesting case. His look and gimmick suggest he's work a brawlers style but he's far more technical and i love his leg lock. I guess his major appeal is his looks and speaking of looks.....

Tyler Breeze is a good fun gimmick. The camera angles are well done and if you watched him job in the early days of NXT then you'll see he's a good hand in-ring.

Neville is actually pretty good on the mic as of late however his accent will sound odd to Americans i'd imagine. His flips are awesome.

I liked Kruger when he got the Hunter gimmick, now he's getting dull(Again) and what's the GC3 referencing?

Enzo Amore. Remember the name, remember everything about the guy because it's pure fucking gold. BADA BOOM REALEST GUY IN THE ROOM.

Looking forward to new signees coming up whenever they are: Rebecca Quinn, Samuray Del Sol and Sami Callihan. Aside from my random thoughts, who does everyone think will dethrone Bo? Implying that he's not gonna hold the belt forever that is.

25. Mighty NorCal

I think Graves is due for a call-up soon, and I cant see Neville staying down there long. My guess would be Zayne.

I think Krugers gimmick would be ten times better in a non PG era, so he could get a bit more brutal and sadistic with it.