• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The next great Faction.

Heartbreak_Kid_707

Championship Contender
4 horsemen, Nation of Domination, Evolution, Degeneration-X, NWO, The Shield, The Wyatt Family, Nexus, the Ministry, the corporation......

Some of the best factions to grace the squared ring. Right now except for the Wyatt's there's no big time faction. Like the many times DX took over the show. So let's play a game. Using both nxt and wwe rosters. Build your own faction!!!! But here's the rules...

1) 5 members (4 men, 1 woman or 4 women and 1 man)
2) use both wwe and nxt only. BUT no retires
3) you can have a manager. Male or female. (Optional)
4) Give your stable a name
5) tell us why you chose the ones you did. Like link them together.

Sounds easy, GO!!!!!

Mine would be
1) Seth Rollins--WWE world champion
2) Sasha Banks--Divas Champion
3) Big Cass...
4) Baron Corbin
5) Kalisto--after they bring back the cruiserweight title
Manager, Jim Cornett

Welcome to........ THE FUTURE!!!! Seth and Sasha become HHH's new power couple!!! Cass and Corbin chase tag gold. Much Dragons split and draft Kalisto for the recently renewed the cruiser Wei belt. And best of all JIM CORNETTE managing us....The future is NNOOOOOOOOOWW!!!!

Finn Balor: Leader
Apollo Crews
Hideo Itami
Ryback: Enforcer
Asuksa

The Balor Club: Have basically had a group like this in mind since the debut of Balor and I think it would be a great way to introduce him to the roster. Balor was former leader of the Bullet Club, which was a NJPW group, so I through Itami and Asuka in there for legitimacy. Ryback's there because I needed a main roster guy, and Crews is just awesome. No link really between them. They'd just be a young group setting out to dominate the WWE... like every other faction before them.

Wade Barret, Sheamus, Del Rio, Rusev, Hideo Itami
Lana with Rusev, Becky Lynch with Sheamus, Asuka with Itami, Page w/ Barrett, Rosa Mendes w/ Del Rio or Eva Marie unless a better mexican diva is near ready..7

so many ideas for stable names: international express, the first class club, United Nations, diplomatic community (play on diplomatic immunity) , universe united

Thought this thread had potential and then you called the Wyatt's a Great Faction. As a group they have had no real success in anything they have done, with the small exception of Harper and Rowan as a tag team.

Can't be put in with any other of the groups on your list

Thought this thread had potential and then you called the Wyatt's a Great Faction. As a group they have had no real success in anything they have done, with the small exception of Harper and Rowan as a tag team.

Exactly..... No championships, No win in feuds, No accomplishments.....
Only feud they won was against The Shield!

Uhhh, we already have it. The New Day and their fallen captain Seth Rollins. Throw in Sasha Banks, and we're cooking. Best group ever of all of the times forever.

Just gotta get every title on them. All of them.

At the Survivor Series, Triple H reveals his plans to have either Kevin Owens or Alberto Del Rio win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title Tournament. In the Semi-Finals, Alberto Del Rio loses to Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens defeats Dean Ambrose. Both matches had interference from the New Day, but the New Day costs Alberto Del Rio his match, whereas they were successful in helping Kevin Owens win his match. In the Finals, Roman Reigns defeats Kevin Owens. Out come Alberto Del Rio and the New Day. At first it seems that Owens, Del Rio, and the New Day are about to attack the newly crowned WWE World Heavyweight Champion, as all 5 men are surrounding the ring. “King of Kings” blares out over the speaker system. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon join the SuperStars in the ring…and congratulate Roman Reigns. They all celebrate together and a “Best For Business” chant starts.

The next night on Raw, Triple H and Stephanie introduces us to their newest Stable, and in their opinion, the greatest collection of SuperStars in the history of the WWE.

The Golden Team

WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Roman Reigns
Intercontinental Champion, Kevin Owens
United States Champion, Alberto Del Rio
WWE World Tag Team Champions, the New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, and Xavier Woods)
Divas Champion, Charlotte

Triple H is very happy with his new team, but warns them that once any of them lose their respective Championship Title Belt, they lose their spot on the Golden Team.

At the Survivor Series, Triple H reveals his plans to have either Kevin Owens or Alberto Del Rio win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title Tournament. In the Semi-Finals, Alberto Del Rio loses to Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens defeats Dean Ambrose. Both matches had interference from the New Day, but the New Day costs Alberto Del Rio his match, whereas they were successful in helping Kevin Owens win his match. In the Finals, Roman Reigns defeats Kevin Owens. Out come Alberto Del Rio and the New Day. At first it seems that Owens, Del Rio, and the New Day are about to attack the newly crowned WWE World Heavyweight Champion, as all 5 men are surrounding the ring. “King of Kings” blares out over the speaker system. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon join the SuperStars in the ring…and congratulate Roman Reigns. They all celebrate together and a “Best For Business” chant starts.

The next night on Raw, Triple H and Stephanie introduces us to their newest Stable, and in their opinion, the greatest collection of SuperStars in the history of the WWE.

The Golden Team

WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Roman Reigns
Intercontinental Champion, Kevin Owens
United States Champion, Alberto Del Rio
WWE World Tag Team Champions, the New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, and Xavier Woods)
Divas Champion, Charlotte

Triple H is very happy with his new team, but warns them that once any of them lose their respective Championship Title Belt, they lose their spot on the Golden Team.

So did New Day deliberately cost Del Rio his match, or was it set up?

If Reigns is the Authority's champ, why did they want Del Rio to win against him? If saying Del Rio was going to win was a set up, they wouldn't need the New Day to cost him his match, if he was in on the whole set up, he could just lose himself?

Makes no sense

The New Dangerous Alliance

( Post Brock Lesnar of coarse )

Manager Paul Haymen.

The Boss, Sasha Banks.
Captain Kevin Owens
Tyler Breeze and Ziggler tag team.
The Enforcer Baron Corbin.
Cesaro
Dangerous Alliance personal PR/HR agent ... Booker T.

So did New Day deliberately cost Del Rio his match, or was it set up?

If Reigns is the Authority's champ, why did they want Del Rio to win against him? If saying Del Rio was going to win was a set up, they wouldn't need the New Day to cost him his match, if he was in on the whole set up, he could just lose himself?

Makes no sense

At Survivor Series 1998…
Why did the Corporation want the Big Boss Man to defeat the Rock??
Why did the Corporation want Ken Shamrock to defeat the Rock??

In my scenario, the New Day “cost Alberto Del Rio” the match as a swerve to give Roman Reigns a “free pass” so to speak toward the finals. Roman Reigns would be Triple H’s handpicked face of the WWE. Adding New Day adds to the whole set up.

Alright, I'll go with my wayward verdict once again.

The Kingdom

1) Wade Barrett
2) Sheamus
3) Finn Balor
4) William Regal (He hasn't retired yet)
5) Becky Lynch

The team members itself speak why they're united together. Either Finn Balor Or Wade Barrett should be the Leader and Sheamus as the enforcer. Becky should seriously hold the Diva's title for all good causes.

you know what, i'll put in my two cents here.

The NEW Authority with of course your leaders as Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. their reign starts at Survivor Series when we have a NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
1) WWE Champion-- Roman Reigns, he'll be the champion and Triple H will call him the face of their company and will endorse him as the best champion he's seen and Triple H will also insult the injured Rollins calling him a paper champion and he was always his second choice.
2) Kevin Nash-- his new Director of Operations, he won't have many matches at all, he'll just run the show whenever HHH and Steph aren't on the show. he'll basically run Smackdown as well.
3) Big Show-- as much as i dont like him, they need the muscle of the group, so he sticks on
4) they need a tag team in their group and i think The Ascension needs a bit of a change, so i think they should change them up, dont have them looking like rip offs of the Road Warriors and have them working as Security for the Authority and have them win the Tag Team Championships.
5) they could have a diva, but i dont want one of the current wrestling ones, i kinda want to see a diva who is more of a 4th in charge type. kinda like what Eve Torres did for Big Johnny. i would go with (right now) Cameron as an executive assistant to Kevin Nash or something.
6) this last one i want to be either Kevin Owens or i want it to be a wrestler who will chase after the IC title. either Owens, Cody Rhodes (not Stardust) or Damien Sandow. have that wrestler also have the potential for turning face in time because he wants the WWE championship.

so that's my NEW Authority and i would start it at Survivor Series. with that said, i highly doubt they do all of that, but i think that would really help out Roman Reigns, The Ascension and the Authority story out majorly.

At Survivor Series in the Main Event, Dean Ambrose is facing Roman Reigns for the whc...Reigns sets up for the spear...Ambrose stumbles, pulls the ref in the way and Roman spears the ref...Ambrose gets up and boom superman punch...1,2,3 but there is no ref.

Out comes Cesaro, Sami Zayn, and Kevin Owens through the crowd Shield style...they surround the ring...Ambrose is to his feet Reigns and Ambrose stands tall back to back...as the 3 men start to enter the ring...Ambrose with the low blow. Dirty deeds...the 3 guys wake the ref and he counts the 1,2,3 and new champion Dean Ambrose...

After the match, Ambrose and the 3 others attack Roman Reigns. Owens power bombs him thru a table from the top rope. cut to the top of the ramp...HHH and Steph are seen clapping.

Next night on Raw, Triple H welcomes the new Authority to the ring...the 4 men come to the ring, Ambrose has the title and when Triple H goes to shake his Hand, Ambrose doesn't do it. He shakes his head no and lays out Triple H.

Ambrose cuts a promo about not being able to control him. He's the champ. He don't answer to nobody. He's paid his dues just like the other 3. They don't believe in the authority. They don't believe in playing by the rules. They don't believe in sports entertainment. They believe in being the best professional wrestlers. Welcome to The Wrestling Rebellion...

Ambrose whc
Owens ic
Cesaro and Zayn tag team.

Maybe the Wyatt's aren't as great as the others I listed, but their not great because they have no titles yet?? They pretty much destroy anyone they face, especially since they have added Stowman.

And my post has no potential just for that reason? Lame lol

Xtremos

1. Finn Balor- Leader
2. Antonio Cesaro
3. Tag team of Sami Zayn & Wade Barrett
4. Paige

They are linked by their nations...... Finn Balor becomes WWE World Heavyweight Champ.... Paige becomes Women's Champion.... Barrett/Zayn Tag Champs and Cesaro US Champ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back