The Great Khali vs. John Cena

Yesssssss the match everyone wanted to see *sigh* cmon guys you should all know by now whatever you ABSOLUTLY DO NOT WANT TO SEE will happen.
They wouldn't put the title on the great khali would they?

They put the ECW title on Vince so you never know lol but most likely super man sorry Cena will overcome adveristy and be the first man to slam him with a magic FU after a long beat down and win.

Marvellous!!!...........:glare: :banghead:

Yesssssss the match everyone wanted to see *sigh* cmon guys you should all know by now whatever you ABSOLUTLY DO NOT WANT TO SEE will happen.
They wouldn't put the title on the great khali would they?

They put the ECW title on Vince so you never know lol but most likely super man sorry Cena will overcome adveristy and be the first man to slam him with a magic FU after a long beat down and win.

Marvellous!!!...........:glare: :banghead:

If/When that happens, will it be such a horrible thing? Don't get me wrong, I have no hopes for the match being even PPV worthy, let alone main event worthy. I won't even go so far as to predict it to be watchable. But lets look at what it will accomplish for a second. HBK wants/needs time off, so that means he probably isn't looking at a title run. Edge looks like he's going to be off to Smackdown to save them from the injury bug and another Batista title reign. Orton is in the doghouse. So that leaves...who to challenge Cena? Really no one. While I enjoyed the Cena/Michaels fued, if HBK wasn't going to win eventually, I think it was smart to stop it where it was. HBK had one up (actually two up) on Cena..and now that fued could start again either after Cena drops the title or HBK is healed up enough for a title run. So now, enter Khali. He gives a reason for the fued to stop. He basically wastes a month of our time by getting into a fued with Cena that he will inevitably lose...but that month allows the writers to adjust to the new situation (ie all the new injuries) without wasting a good fued like HBK/Cena or hotshotting a fued that has future potential and ruining it just to take up space.

Cena/Khali will be a trainwreck. But it might end up being a much bigger help to WWE in the long term than it hurts in the short term

WHY??? Seriously what is WWE thinking, John Cena vs. The GREAT Khali? Is this match even worthy of being on RAW let alone the main event. I honestly don't hate Cena, I think he is boring and needs to lose the belt.. but I think he could have some ok matches if he were in a feud NOT over the title. Now there is the Great Khali. Does Vince actually think he has talent? I know he likes big men but I have yet to see the guy use more then 3 moves in a match. He can hardly move and I see no viable way this match could be exciting or even worthy of a spot on the card. I guess WWE doesn't have alot of options since SD has taken a hit by injury and RAW's top stars (HBK, Orton) are not in position right now to have the title. Seriously, I guess Khali has to win this one since NO ONE wants to see Cena have the title any longer. He has had it 7 months and since then put on 2 maybe 3 good matches (Rumble vs. Umaga and the TLC vs. Edge are the only ones I can think of). Him and HBK had some ok matches but if you can't have a good match with Shawn Michaels at WM then honestly you kind of suck. Well that is my rant on this and my prediction is Cena wins (dear god I hope not) and then coasts on into Summerslam where his "amazing" 11 month title reign ends at the hands of HHH

This MAtch is going to be worthy of Wrestlecrap's worst match of the Year Award, beating out the Blindfold six-sides of Steel match. That is unless Cena finds the talent that he supposedly has and pulls a match out of his Ass that people will enjoy with Khali. I don't want either of them with the title because of obvious reason's, but right now Cena is looking pretty good right now.

Even the blindfold match made sense. The guy was blinded and I can understand the reasoning behind it, but it's not 1985 and blindfold matches don't work now.

Wrestlecrap match of the year??? No no, don't under sell it, this bad boy is going to knock off Lesnar v. Goldberg and Hogan Warrior II. I hope it's the main event, because honestly, who isn't going to riot after watching that. Right here we have hit the low point of WWE, you would think it could only go up from here.

You would think that Shock, but then, you would have thought that after Katie Vick they could have only gone up..soooo, IDK, I fear it can get worse...as far as this match, I can see RD reynolds and Blade Braxton licking their chops in anticipation of its crappiness

I only said match of the Year because that is a title you can "win", worst match of all time isn't a title, it just is. So what are the signs going to say "If Cena or Khali Wins, Loses or Draws, We Riot"

John Cena vs Khali wont be so bad. It'll be fun to watch Cena reverse the double-handed chokeslam and hit an FU. (...)

1st off hello to everyone this is my first time here and in the 19yrs.of me watching wrestling I have never been so confused in my life about what the heck the wwe is doing...first Cena having the title way too long is very confusing but now Khali the number one contender???? i know Vince has a thing for pushing big guys but come on...don't get me wrong i would love to see cena lose the title but not this wasy not to khali,i don't think they are that crazy.

I think Vince made this match inspite of the fans, he knows they hate Cena, and they hate Khali, so he figures screw 'em, this is my company Iand I can do whatever I want, even if it means makeing a WWE title match that is garenteed to go down in history as one of the worst ever, that or he figures that since the fans hate Khali so much they'll have no choice but to get behind Cena, personally I don't care I think HBK is going to run in and attack both of them and cause the DQ, so that the title will stay on Cena, then at the following ppv it will be Khali vs. HBK vs. Cena

I think that this could work. When he destroyed Edge, Orton, HBK and Cena a few weeks ago, I didn't like it too much. After watching tonight though, I think they could make this work. Khali's size makes him a legit main eventer, we just have to see how it goes in the ring.

ive been watchin wrestling now for 14 years and in all my time watching it ive loved it almost everytime wwe has been on the tv ive been watching it and this is just poxy ridiculous wwe is sinking fast very fast.cena vs kali is pathetic.ive jus had my 8 yr old nephew on the phone to me comlaining that its the worst thing hes ever seen and i agree.i rekon they should just get all the main title competitors and frow them in a biig hell in the cell match the lot of em the winner is the newundisputed champ anyone that needs time off is getting injured in that match problem solved lool

Even the blindfold match made sense. The guy was blinded and I can understand the reasoning behind it, but it's not 1985 and blindfold matches don't work now.

Wrestlecrap match of the year??? No no, don't under sell it, this bad boy is going to knock off Lesnar v. Goldberg and Hogan Warrior II. I hope it's the main event, because honestly, who isn't going to riot after watching that. Right here we have hit the low point of WWE, you would think it could only go up from here.

you would think that but then out of no where Khali wins the title and it is The Great Khali vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Umaga in a triple threat monster blindfolded extravaganza. Then I will be convinced WWE hit the low point

I'd really like to see a match where Cena wrestles to what he knows, not under script or anything. That would be a great match; either he falls flat on his face or he steps up and shows some ability.

cena rocks but i think the great kahlie will win at judgement day just because of the WWE and how they wanted it to happen but cena will win back

I don't mean to be a Cena basher, but I have to say, I think this will rank up there with the worst of all time.

I saw John Cena at a house show last weekend and I was shocked at just how bad he actually was. No wrestling ability whatsoever and a very mixed reaction from the crowd. Women and little kids were squealing over him, but there were an awful lot of boos from the crowd as well. He fought Orton, and people were cheering for Orton and booing Cena.

With this type of crowd reaction, this lack of ability, and this poor an opponent, how can Cena vs Khali be anything but terrible?

Plus we all know that once again, despite overwhelming odds against him, somehow Cena will magically be able to defeat the Great Khali. Thus far no one can even knock Khali down or even make him stagger, but somehow Cena will pin him to retain. Like Umaga all over again, the unstoppable Umaga gets beaten over and over agian by Cena.

Look on the bright side, if Cena retains they say the talented amazing Snitsky may be coming to challenge for the title. Honestly, has Vince Mcmahon gone crazy?

i will not be surprised if snitsky have something to do in JD this sunday.
Honestly, Cena needs to drop the belt for at least ONE FUCKING DAY!! what about drop it Sunday at the PPV, everybody will be trashed out celebrating Cena's fall and next day on RAW, he could have the over-rated WWE 14" bling-bling spinner title.
God! WWE really needs some star power right now, i hoe they could get Jericho soon, he could carry Cena's ass perfectly in a Revenge storyline.

The build up has been similar to Umaga vs. Cena with Umaga dominating and at the PPV Cena not having much of an offence until the end of the match and I expect Khali to dominate in the match this sunday until hitting an F-U out of no where and winning the match. I can't see Khali winning and if he does win he won't be a transitional champion.

ok yes i know that my name is johncenaismylover<3 but this is the WORST storyline. this is how it should have been: shawn michaels wins his 4th wwe title at wrestlemania and HBK should be the champ, come on cena and kahli, i mean seriously who want to watch this crap, id rather watch a kenny dykstra match then this storyline.

oh and still i <3 cena but give the belt to HBK !

After watching that video on WWE.com where Cena helped Michaels, I can't help but think maybe Michaels might have a part in the outcome of the JD match between Cena and Khali.

Cena has retained again & again & again so im hoping that Khali, as bad as he is can actually win the belt this week as im so sick of Cena retaining. I agree 100% with a previous poster that HBK should be the wwe champ @ present, the fans love him, he's a great wrestler & always puts on a great show, what else you gotta do these days to win the strap? I know there's probably a huge chance Cena will retain this week @ JD but just for a change please can we have a title change, even if it is Khali.If Cena manages to beat Khali then in my opinion it ruins Khali's monster gimmick unless Khali gets DQ'D which in my opinion will be the outcome.

Okay. It's tough to rip on this storyline. Not because I don't want to, but because let's face it. We're all in agreement, most of us, on how bad an angle this is and how there is no way in hell any of us want to see this match happen. We've sliced and diced this angle into over a dozen pieces. Clearly, V-Mac just doesn't get it. Cena is dreadful to watch. Entertaining on the mic but that's about it. You put him against the best in the business. Triple H, HBK, Kurt Angle and not one of those guys could put him over because of his lack of skill. At least with JBL vs Cena, nobody cared there. Both were equally matched in lack of skill.

Now as bad as I want Cena to lose that belt, and maybe we lose that damn spinner belt, I don't want it bad enough to have Khali have it. Cause while Cena doesn't have much of an offense, Khali doesn't have much of anything period. And Khali's finisher. Newsflash: Kane does a chokeslam, Taker does a chokeslam. Big Show did a chokeslam. All Khali does is a Neck Hang Chokehold and drops them. Any big man can do that. Even if I were still getting PPVs from the WWE, I still wouldn't buy this because of that one match. Just when you think they can't do worse than DX vs The Spirit Squad in the main event or Donald vs Rosie, Vince goes and does this. He's either lost his mind or is completely senial. We may have here the absolute lowest bought PPV of the years and it will be the fault of this match. Any other main event would be fine. They want to cut loose people, then cut Khali loose for the love of god.

Scary as it may sound with all the injuries happening, Cena may be the best option for Raw as champ...If Orton gets his act together thats a different story....for gods sake though....Khali is the most uninteresting wrestler i've seen....Khali as champ is ten times worse than cena as champ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back