• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "Everybody Makes A Big Deal About Kevin Nash's Theme" Thread (Discuss nWo here)

Do you want a nWo return?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^^^ lolololololol dirtyjose, whoever you are, I love you.

TWJC you are the biggest arrogant, ignorant quack currently posting on this forum. Is it really necessary to give a 200 word essay on what you're doing at university to justify your opinion on a wrestling forum?!?! News flash you up-yourself cunt: no one really cares. Get off your highhorse because you're just embarrassing yourself. Every repetitive pretentious post from you going on about 'its all about the story blah blah blah i have a degree in this so im right blah blah', shut the fuck up! Jesus Christ.

Goddamn, anywho. An NWO reunion would be cool, sure. But the stinger ain't coming to wwe. Let him run around acting like he's having withdrawals from heroin while weening himself on to crack on TNA. Scott hall's too fucked on drinking. X-Pac is to fucked from weed and other shit. Hogans in TNA. There's no one left really. If Theres gonna be any NWO it's gonna be Kevin Nash and randoms.. Or maybe Trips.

Russo? Is that you?

I don't see this happening. It really just doesn't make enough sense.

I agree this is very Vince Russo-esque.

I just don't see what CM Punk could gain from a fued with Kevin Nash, or the nWo for that matter. Hell, or even a fued with HHH. He is already the hottest wrestler in WWE, what's the rub?

Lets go with this idea and say Punk joins NWO to take on HHH.. This then gets me thinking would it really just be NWO vs HHH? Probably not. I could then see after weeks of NWO kicking HHH's ass and building more members, HHH brings in X-Pac, Road dog and Billy Gun to form DX once again.

Thus gives you NWO vs DX..

Just a thought.

Hey I apologize if this post has been posted up before please hear me ot and don't bash me.

With the talks of a NWO coming the only person I can honestly see leading the group would be John Cena. This would have to be big imagine that Nash and Punk seem to have decided to come together against Triple H are in a tag team title match against someone let's say John Morrison and a partner of his choosing John Cena. As the match goes on Morrison tags in Cena and just when it looks like Cena will clean house like always :suspic: he takes Morrison and pulls him back in the ring and feeds his to Nash and then after the match Nash, Punk, and Cena shake hands and then with Triple H looking on they spray paint the NWO logo on Morrison's back!

Your thoughts?

No one wouldve seen it coming.

Well, no Mr. Russo, no one would've seen it coming, because it's a fucking stupid idea. No one saw the Fingerpoke of Doom coming, either. Just because something is "unexpected" doesn't mean it's a good idea. No one would see Akebono joining a reformed DX coming, either. Doesn't make it a good idea.

For an idea that makes sense, look no further than Goldberg. That's shocking and makes sense, while getting the retro nostalgic touch, as well.

Sting? Yeah, no. It ain't happening.

I doubt that would ever happen. Punk's whole shtick is basically anti-recyling nWo-type stuff. I can see the nWo coming back (a new version), but it being them vs Punk or something like that.

I would have the whole "who texted Nash" storyline grow to HHH and nash having a match at Survivor Series where they put on a good show. Half way through the match have CM Punk come down and interfere somehow and then both HHH and Nash take out CM Punk together. The next night on Raw have a tag match as the main event of HHH and Nash against John Cena and CM Punk. Have Cena get pinned and HHH and Nash then start to attack Punk again. After a couple minutes have Punk fight back slowly only to turn around and get hit by a steel chair from John Cena and Cena, HHH, and Nash all stand over CM Punk as Cena finally turns heel. Then have smackdown start with the three coming to the ring together saying that they have been working together ever since Summerslam and they plan to take over the WWE. Then have more and more people join them. This is who I would put in it:

HHH-The leader and the corporate bully

Kevin Nash-The enforcer

John Cena-Finally turns heel and really gets the crowd into it and rooting against him

Dolph Ziggler-Having him turn on Vickie at the same time as joining the nWo would be a good way of losing vickie and staying heel and could use the nWo to reach main event status

Joe Hennig-not Michael McGillicutty. Have him break away from the Michael Mcgillicutty crap and he would be a contender for the US Title at least

The Miz and R Truth-have it play into the conspiracy angle by joining the nWo and being a part of a dominant winning team

Wade Barrett-Use the nWo to finally become World Heavyweight Champion

Justin Gabriel-They'll need someone with a high flying finishing move to finish their attacks similar to when he was in the Nexus

And my wild card guys.....

Jerry "The King" Lawler-Lawler could be the guy that everyone in the group could use as a manager of sorts in single competition. His commentary has gotten stale. I loved when he was the heel commentator to JR. They've gotten too buddy buddy. The nWo could be his way of reinventing himself in some ways.

Edge-I know he can't compete anymore but he can still bring some "Rated R" entertainment to the group. And the more star power the better

And they all could have separate fueds that could all end in one or a couple big matches:

HHH and Nash vs CM Punk

Cena vs ADR/Rock

Ziggler vs A-ry

Hennig vs Zack Ryder

Miz and Truth vs Airboom or the Usos

Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton

Justin Gabriel vs Sin cara

Jerry Lawler vs JR and Cole

Edge vs Johnny Laurinitis

no, no, no and still no. The NWO will not be brought back in the WWE again, it shouldn't haave been brought back in the first place. Why would the NWO be led by C.M. Punk? Look i like punk, but the NWO should be led by one of its original members not by an "Outsider" (no pun intended), and the only original member besides Big-Show that is in WWE is Kevin Nash. Even so, why bring back the NWO? it failed back in 2002 and it would fail now, because they are no Hogan and/or Hall.

Maybe ten years ago this would have been a good idea. I don't understand how forming a team with your hottest star, and a guy you just brought back for story purposes because he can't take a bump in the ring, is a good idea.

Punk doesn't need to be on team. Actually him forming a team with Nash seems to go against everything Punk's been standing for. If he wants to be the next Austin, and he does, he need to stay by himself for a while.

Another thing; if you really think the nWo forms again, do you really think a guy like Nash will let Punk lead them? If so, then you have know idea who Nash is.

About bringing guys like Road Dog and Mr Ass back to reform DX, this is a bad idea. You have a very talented roster right now; bringing back old wrestlers like that to take to spot of some of the young talent is stupid. It's something TNA would do, and it's what almost killed them.

Now I wouldn't be surprised if Nash turns on HHH and the PPV; but reforming nWo with Punk leading, No way.

Up until last night I was with most people on here saying Punk should not allign himself with Nash and the New NWO (If they are actually going to try and bring it back). But then listening to Punk last night saying he wants to "make a Change" That got me thinking to Making a change = A NEW WORLD ORDER.

As for Nash costing Punk the belt, yeah it would be stupid, but Punk can say something along the lines of "Changing the business of wrestling is more important than the belts and I can win the championship back whenever I want" or something to that effect

first off, signs dont point to punk being leader of shit! whoever brought big sexy back is probably behind this...nash along with punk makes absolutely no sense at this juncture ...anyone who saw smackdown last night wud see that punk joining nash right now would make no sense given what is going on...i do see the likes of the miz and rtruth possibly being recruited(NWO) ...and also i see punk joining hhh against the new NWO/corporation ...and mark my words vince is the puppet master!! and jonny ace right hand man! Kevin nash the Enforcer!

And i hope ppl have noticed that the power struggle has already began between jonny ace and hhh.

The answer to the NWO mystery is so simple, it's almost genius. VINCE MCMAHON is the leader of the new NWO. He will create his new group of "Outsiders" to come in to the WWE and taken control from Triple H. It makes sense on so many levels.

First, nobody would expect it. Secondly, it's a given that McMahon is still involved in the day to day running of the company and is still very much involved in storyline writing. Thirdly, the original NWO idea would only work with a more powerful group invading the WWE and nobody else could pull it off but McMahon. Fourth, Vince's ego is widely known and he truly believes that he can do things better than anyone. He knows the intricate workings of the original NWO booking and knows Eric Bischoff's on-screen role well, a role McMahon is sure to think he could do better.

Finally, having Triple H or any other WWE superstar run the NWO makes no sense. It would be just another faction and that's not going to boost ratings. WWE needs something big, something fresh and having the deposed Mr. McMahon character invade his former company with his own group of Outsiders would be the answer. McMahon hated the NWO, called them 'Poison' the last time he brought the originals in and in reality, they nearly drove him from business in the 1990s. It would be unexpected and if pulled off properly, could have the effect of the original Nexus debut, culminating in an epic feud between McMahon and Triple H, which the McMahon character (not the man) would eventually lose on-screen.

Why is everyone so preoccupied all of a sudden with the reformation of an nWo faction? Is it because Kevin Nash came out last week to a version of the old nWo theme song? Personally, I don't see any reincarnation of the nWO coming back, nor would I want to see it. nWo was tremendously significant for what it was over a decade ago, but that ship has sailed a long time ago. Any attempt to recapture it in 2011 will fail, as the previous attempt to revive it did.

nWo worked because of who it's members were and the circumstances under which they came together. Hulk Hogan with a shocking heel turn was paramount to its success. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, as the Outsiders who jumped ship from the WWF in a manner that cannot be replicated today, that's also why it worked. Sure, I guess Cena would be the shocking heel turn, but that alone wouldn't allow the faction to work. And trying to effectively use the nWo in the new era of wrestling would be difficult as well.

Personally, I would hate to see a return of an even more diluted version of the nWo. Been there done that. I want to see progressive wrestling angles move forward into this current decade. If I wanted to see nostalgia and a rehash of the '90's, I'd watch a different program on a different night on a different channel.

Why in the blue hell does everyone want the nWo to return? I bet it's just because Nash used the music as his entrance. I just want you all to admit it. The nWo was great for the first year because it was something new and it was edgy. Then it sucked because everyone and their mother joined and the spotlight was all about them with bad matches and bad everything. Then, they decide to bring the nWo back in 2002 which resulted in a Rock/Hogan encounter and that's about it. Hall got fired, Nash got injured, and the result ended with HBK, Show, X-Pac, Nash, and Booker T. Egads.

If you can tell by my post, I don't want the nWo to return because it wasn't as great as everyone made it out to be. If someone can give me at least two reasons why this is a good idea and would actually benefit someone, then I'll listen. I'll probably laugh and commence feeling sorry for you. The ball is in your court.

How many more NWO&Cena threads do people want to make!?And No that won't happen.First why would they include John Morrison in the match and they would never turn Cena Heel at this moment when his facing the Rock AT WM.There not doing a heel Cena vs Rock because the Face Cena is what got him so big today,not a heel Cena.If There is a NWO then the leader will be Punk Or Nash.Cena aint even involved in the storyline.

Yeh i Agree with you.On a thread someone Cena is the leader of the NWO?WTF.Anyway yeh its also obvious that Vince sent the text,i was thinking steph but then WWE always surprise are with someone who aint been mentioned.I reckon Vince has organised a Team of Top Stars who take out everyone and his pissed with Triple-H.Personally i don't see any NWO storyline getting involved with this but you never know?

Lets go with this idea and say Punk joins NWO to take on HHH.. This then gets me thinking would it really just be NWO vs HHH? Probably not. I could then see after weeks of NWO kicking HHH's ass and building more members, HHH brings in X-Pac, Road dog and Billy Gun to form DX once again.

Thus gives you NWO vs DX..

Just a thought.

I agree with this, can totally see this happening IF the NWO return. Would be interesting to see what side Cm Punk would be on.

I think using the hottest thing they have going to bring back a dead angle would be a mistake.

I also think that there is more to the Nash/Stephanie relationship. Maybe an affair. She could have texted Nash. They could make a play on her calling him "big man". But, every time Punk insults Stephanie in Nash's presence, Nash either hits him or tries to. I think there might be more to it.

I must also point out to you that Cm Punk leading the NWO when one of its original members, Kevin Nash is in the group, IS JUST F*****G RIDICULOUS.

Also, the Cult of Personality is as big a clue as any....OR would be a huge contradiction.

As per Wikipedia:

"Personality cults were first described in relation to totalitarian regimes that sought to radically alter or transform society according to radical ideas. Often, a single leader became associated with this revolutionary transformation, and came to be treated as a benevolent "guide" for the nation without whom the transformation to a better future couldn't occur."

I think THIS is where things, if done right, can get VERY interesting...without using a recycled NWO.

Why is everyone so preoccupied all of a sudden with the reformation of an nWo faction? Is it because Kevin Nash came out last week to a version of the old nWo theme song? Personally, I don't see any reincarnation of the nWO coming back, nor would I want to see it. nWo was tremendously significant for what it was over a decade ago, but that ship has sailed a long time ago. Any attempt to recapture it in 2011 will fail, as the previous attempt to revive it did.

nWo worked because of who it's members were and the circumstances under which they came together. Hulk Hogan with a shocking heel turn was paramount to its success. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, as the Outsiders who jumped ship from the WWF in a manner that cannot be replicated today, that's also why it worked. Sure, I guess Cena would be the shocking heel turn, but that alone wouldn't allow the faction to work. And trying to effectively use the nWo in the new era of wrestling would be difficult as well.

Personally, I would hate to see a return of an even more diluted version of the nWo. Been there done that. I want to see progressive wrestling angles move forward into this current decade. If I wanted to see nostalgia and a rehash of the '90's, I'd watch a different program on a different night on a different channel.

Because WWE is teasing the nWo coming back. They have a big article abotu it on wwe.com with people that could be possible members if the group was to come back again, and Nash came out with the music. It's not like people are pulling the nWo angle out of nowhere WWE is even teasing it...

In my opinion is since they are teasing the nWo coming back that it won't happen.

A better storyline is Steph vs Triple H. Im tired of the WWE power struggle over control. Let Steph come out and finally admit she was the one. Used Nash to get at Triple H.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back