The ECW Pimp Slap Award for the Person You'd Most Like to Go Joey Styles / JBL On

Who's Your Choice?

• rattlesnake4eva

• Via Armbar

• Milenko

• Zevon_Zion

• shattered dreams

• spoilerfan

• Luther_Hull

• justinsayne

• It's Damn Real

• Coco

• Angel

• Jenks IX

• tdigle

• Bill Lesnar

• Stormtrooper

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stormtrooper can be quite douchey. Glad I noticed this first.

So yeah, Storm is making a comeback in this award.

I voted for Killjoy, because unlike any of you pussycats, one day I will fly to Puerto Rico, bust into Killjoy's mudhut and smother him with his TNA XXXL T-shirt to death.

Then I'll call Bill Lesnar to make sure he's in town to spear him in his garbage bag at his funeral.

I voted for Killjoy, because unlike any of you pussycats, one day I will fly to Puerto Rico, bust into Killjoy's mudhut and smother him with his TNA XXXL T-shirt to death.

Then I'll call Bill Lesnar to make sure he's in town to spear him in his garbage bag at his funeral.
Really now? Do you even know where it is? Are you sure you won't end up in Guantanamo Bay? And I wouldn't trust Bill Lesnar to do much of anything. He probably can't tell left from right and probably thinks right means forward. Here's the funny thing though. Unlike you, I do something of worth around the forum and don't act like some conceited jackass.

Good luck with your campaign.

sorry, but why would someone WANT to slap a pregnant woman in the face?

And no, that doesn't make me like Angel. That proves that Angel is a cunt.

Just a single vote? I've gotta try a lot harder to gain the hatred of this forum next year...

Would changing my name to Brock Goldberg help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back