The Fr. Dougal McGuire Award for the Most Insufferably Stupid (and Annoying) Poster

Who's Your Choice?

• rattlesnake4eva

• Jonnie

• ScreaminNormanSmiley

• Sarcy

• Sully

• Bill Lesnar

• spoilerfan

• LetEmKnow

• Zevon_Zion

• twentytwo

• Angel

• Jenks IX

• Noah

• Areoplex

• Doug Crashin'

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a feeling if I didn't disappear around Halloween, I would be on this list. Just look at my sig. It just screams ignorance and I hate that about it, now that I look at it. But then again, nobody knows me anyway.

Alright, now I feel like I already won this award next year...

I voted for spoilerfan since he's the last one I remember I was annoyed by.

What's so ignorant about your sig? It's just an Nexus sig, there's millions of them on here.

What's so ignorant about your sig? It's just an Nexus sig, there's millions of them on here.

Yeah, there are plenty of Nexus sigs, but I was pointing out how it says "NXT Generation of WZ." To me it sounds kind of arrogant and ignorant, especially because of that large string of infractions I got way back when. I might end up changing it soon anyway.

I remember Areoplex, he/she was really annoying, if I wasn't in there I would've voted for Areoplex, actually I would've voted for Jenks, but Areoplex would've been next on my list.

Has it really been that long since I banned JKO? Did you all really forget how he singlehandedly ruined pretty much every thread he posted in, until I ripped his spinal cord out by the skull, predator-style?

Errrrrrrrrrr, out of these guys, definately Aeroplex. fucking definately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back