The Fr. Dougal McGuire Award for the Most Insufferably Stupid (and Annoying) Poster

Who's Your Choice?

• rattlesnake4eva

• Jonnie

• ScreaminNormanSmiley

• Sarcy

• Sully

• Bill Lesnar

• spoilerfan

• LetEmKnow

• Zevon_Zion

• twentytwo

• Angel

• Jenks IX

• Noah

• Areoplex

• Doug Crashin'

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
rattesnake4eva
Jonnie
ScreaminNormanSmiley
Sarcy
Sully
Bill Lesnar
spoilerfan
LetEmKnow
Zevon_Zion
twentytwo
Angel
Jenks IX
Noah
Areoplex
Doug Crashin’

This was an easy one. LetEmKnow, the one and only time I've ever red repped someone on these forums in the 3+ years I've been here. I voted for him not just because of his blind TNA markdom (because there's plenty of that here, but most of the other guys I refer to are really good posters even though I tend to disagree with them), but because of his lack of logic and the ignorant way he tends to have discussions with people.

By the way, what the hell are Angel and ScreaminNormanSmiley even doing on this list? Neither are stupid or annoying in my opinion.

Sarcy. Her love for Wade Barret is just damned annoying and plagues every single wrestling section. And The Cage.

But I won't vote in case somebody else gets more annoying.

For me, it's between Jenks, Jenks, Jenks, Jenks, Jenks, Jenks, Jenks, Jenks, Jenks, Jenks, Jenks, Jenks, Jenks, and Jenks.

I think I'm leaning towards Zevon_zion.

This is an epic battle between two heavyweights unlike anything anybody has ever seen, Doug Crashin' and Milekno. Just went you think one of them has outdone themselves, the other takes it to a whole nother level.

I'm leaning towards Milenko since Crashin may actually have a learning disability while Milenko is just a lazy, pot smoking, bum.

rattlesnake4eva - He's not stupid, he's just silly for seeking validation on a wrestling forum.

Jonnie - Good contender here. Porch thread could have been so good in any other hands.

ScreaminNormanSmiley - Why the fuck is he on this list? Acting stupid and being stupid are two different things entirely.

Sarcy - Weren't we all 15 year old girls once? I know I was.

Sully - More of a disappointment than stupid. It's like your uncle in the clink telling you he's going to clean himself up when he gets out, only to end up dead drunk in a tiny steel trailer down in the industrial area of town.

Bill Lesnar - No, just a one trick pony. His hype and legacy do better with him gone.

spoilerfan - Again, which one is he? Though, somewhere subconsciously I do associate his name with stupid for some reason...

LetEmKnow - Let 'em know he's ******ed. I think that was my first red rep to him, too.

Zevon_Zion - Don't care enough to make a joke here.

twentytwo - who?

Angel - Angel isn't stupid. He's an ass, but there are many more annoying poster around.

Jenks IX - I'd call him the winner if it wouldn't encourage him to keep making alts. What a dip shit.

Noah - Noah is fail.

Areoplex - Worst WZCW application ever.

Doug Crashin' - I couldn't live without my Crashinisms.

DirtyJosé;2645012 said:
Sully - More of a disappointment than stupid. It's like your uncle in the clink telling you he's going to clean himself up when he gets out, only to end up dead drunk in a tiny steel trailer down in the industrial area of town.

Well, considering I haven't gotten a single infraction since I was released from Prison, I guess you could say I did "clean myself up".

DirtyJosé;2645168 said:
Fine, but you're still living in the dumps. Fucking $20 hookers for $35.

That extra 15$ is the tip, they deserve it....sometimes. Unless they bite my tongue, then that bitch is getting her ass kicked.

DirtyJosé;2645200 said:
If your tongue is even touching a $20 hooker, you're doing it wrong.

Tell that to Vince Offer.

shamwow.jpg

I have a feeling if I didn't disappear around Halloween, I would be on this list. Just look at my sig. It just screams ignorance and I hate that about it, now that I look at it. But then again, nobody knows me anyway.

Alright, now I feel like I already won this award next year...

I voted for spoilerfan since he's the last one I remember I was annoyed by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back