Taylor Wilde & Hamada win TNA Knockout Tag Team Championships

I don't want to be a troll or anything, but I really don't care much for the Knockouts Tag titles...I don't think that TNA have enough teams...if you look at the teams that have won, Hamada & Awesome Kong randomly teams up and wins, just like Taylor & Hamada. They need like to build more teams, but also keep interest on the single Knockouts. I never liked BP after Angelina left, I wanted Madison to stay on her own, but she kinda needed to stay in BP, I can't imagine Velvet Sky & Lacey Von Erich, Botchamania anyone?

But as for the title match itself...it was weak. Taylor & Hamada are great wrestlers and they made that match somewhat watchable, but the match was maybe 3 minutes, 3 and a half, but it was just sooooooo bad. Lacey couldn't even sell Taylor's German suplex properly, comon, it looked like she died. And really, I'd rather have watched Superman Eugene fight Super Eric or I don't know...Mick Foley's cardboard cutout of Rocky Balboa vs Eric Young's mannequin? LOL

Its an ok move, considering it'll help the division revamp but if they plan on breaking up TBP the divison is going downhill.
Did anyone else notice really bad ring rust with hamada. She was awful in the ring, i cringed at her punching and movements. And she loocks like she put on weight. Hopefully they rid of the titles soon as there are no more knockout pairings that could challenge for the title. So the title change has it's ups and downs.

No, it wouldn't, as a spoiler is something revealed before it's aired – not something revealed before you personally have had a chance to see it because you don't watch the show on time.

It's your own fault for not watching on time – it's not our job to appease your personal schedule here. iMPACT! airs at 9pm ET every week, which means once said event has happened, it's free for discussion on these forums. It's not our fault you haven't/don't/won't watch when it airs.

If you want to save yourself from potentially having the results "spoiled" for you since you don't watch when the program actually airs, do yourself a favor and simply don't read the forums until you've watched. Simple as that.

Valid and understandable. I am new to the forums and was just making sure.

Although I want to make sure you understand that I did see it. This response almost seems like a personal attack. If not I'm sorry. Also Your initial post made it seem (to me) like you had already watched all of TNA..

Is it even necessary to have TNA Knockout Tag Team Championships? Why were they even introduced in the first place? To make The Beautiful People look even more dominant by putting gold around their waists?
Did they even consider the longevity of the belts? Once they dropped the belts, the belt just becomes rather pointless. There is literally no other Knockout tag teams.
Maybe this will lead to a change, maybe female tag teams will rise through the ranks. A female surge of The Hardyz and 'Team 3D'. But i doubt it.
So the future of this belt looks to be just two random girls teamed together, eventually tension will brew, and they will have a meaningless feud. See Taylor Wilde and Sarita. It's only a matter of time before Taylor and Hamada turn on each other also.

Is it even necessary to have TNA Knockout Tag Team Championships? Why were they even introduced in the first place? To make The Beautiful People look even more dominant by putting gold around their waists?
Did they even consider the longevity of the belts? Once they dropped the belts, the belt just becomes rather pointless. There is literally no other Knockout tag teams.
Maybe this will lead to a change, maybe female tag teams will rise through the ranks. A female surge of The Hardyz and 'Team 3D'. But i doubt it.
So the future of this belt looks to be just two random girls teamed together, eventually tension will brew, and they will have a meaningless feud. See Taylor Wilde and Sarita. It's only a matter of time before Taylor and Hamada turn on each other also.

Actually the tag titles were created when the Knockouts were at their peak. There were a few more women on the roster, more factions than just TBP and more women who were pulling screen time. At the time the titles were created there was a possibility for great tag teams to develop for women like Alissa Flash, Daffney, Sojo Bolt, Roxxi, Traci Brooks, Taylor Wilde, Sarita, and Christy Hemme who weren't in the Knockout Singles title picture at the time, but certainly worthy of showcasing. I have a feeling that if the power/creative change that was in TNA hadn't taken place that the titles would've eventually been booked to mean much more than they do now. That's not a knock at current management, but I'd be crazy not to point out the direction the division appeared to be taking before it happened. The titles had a point at one point in time, but not so much anymore. Which is unfortunate for those of us who actually care about women's wrestling for reasons other than silicone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back