Surprise of the Year

What Was The Best Surprise Of The Year?

• Mark Henry Fakes Retirement

• HHH Turns Heel

• Daniel Bryan Pins John Cena Clean

• Return Of Rob Van Dam

• Randy Orton Cashes In Money In The Bank

Results are only viewable after voting.
When Vickie Guerrero announced that John Cena would be facing Alberto Del Rio inside Hell In A Cell for the gold. I don't believe anyone expected that to happen.

Not Goldust after having only been at last year's Rumble, but I'm continually surprised by him sticking around.

Kaitlyn's nip slip.

Heyman psuhing Punk off the ladder at MitB.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4695645 said:
Not Goldust after having only been at last year's Rumble, but I'm continually surprised by him sticking around.

It was this years Rumble.

Jericho number 2 in the Rumble.

Does HHH turning heel actually fall under the "surprise" category? Henry's "Y'all are puppets" thing during his supposed retirement speech gets my vote.

Chris Jericho finally makes a return that no one could see coming entering #2 in the Royal Rumble. Also no one should forget Mark Henry's legendary fake retirement.

John Cena winning the World Heavyweight Championship, especially after returning early from his torn triceps.

I have to go with Daniel Bryan cleanly pinning John Cena at SummerSlam for the WWE Championship. It wasn't so much that Bryan won, though it was a little surprising in my eyes, but that Bryan won the match clean. Whether Cena was leaving for surgery on his elbow after Raw the next night or not, how often do you see John Cena get pinned 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring without any degree of controversy, cheating, interference or whatever?

Mark Henry's retirement caught me off guard completely. I doubted it at first but the promo lulled me into completely believing it.

One of the Bella's nip slip. Still awesome for me. Awesome surprise for sure.

However not everyone on the forum is 16.

undertaker wrestling on both Raw and smackdown after wrestlemania...completely surprised by his actually staying to wrestle the sheild...

also Just saying...he wrestled Ambrose...not Reigns...that's his choice on their Breakout star

Mark Henry's faux retirement speech or Chris Jericho's royal rumble return. That one pissed me off the one rumble I don't watch Chris Jericho returns at #2. Needless to say I turned on the stream after I saw everyone marking out on here and Twitter and got to at least see him wrestle in it and the rest of the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back