Surprise Of The Year

What Is The Surprise of The Year In 2012?

• Brock Lesnar Returns

• D-Von In Aces and 8's

• Brodus Clay Is The Funkasaurus

• The Rock Wants The WWE Championship

• The Rise Of Daniel Bryan

• Sheamus Vs. Big Show Is A Good Match

• CM Punk Clotheslines The Rock, Turns Heel

• Sheamus Wins The World Title In 18 Seconds

• Austin Aries Wins World Title

• The Rock Beats John Cena Clean

• Ryback

• CM Punk Turns Around And Sees Ryback

• Paul Heyman Drives CM Punk's Car

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't see how Brock Lesnar is winning here. In case you forgot, everyone and their mother knew that Lesnar was returning on that episode of Raw to the point where the Miami crowd was calling for Lesnar to come out the entire segment.

Brodus Clay's debut, on the other hand, was a shock. They had been running monster vignettes for months, and the anticipation was fiercely high as his debut kept getting pushed further and further back. Then when it was finally time for Brodus to make his impact on the WWE and the lights went down and the crowd grew anxious... YEAHHHHHHHHHH! A track suit and fedora wearing Brodus Clay comes out to funk music with two women dancing down to the ring. I was shocked, and laughing the entire time. It might not have been the WWE's best idea ever, but the hell if it wasn't absolutely surprising.

I basically came in here to say exactly what JGlass said. That was one of the biggest shocks in years, as we go from a monster to a fat Flash Funk. AND IT GOT OVER! The place was stunned, as was I. Go back and read the LD. Everyone was in awe, which is what a surprise is. When Lesnar returned, the fans were chanting his name before he came through the curtain. A major angle always happens the night after Mania, so it wasn't a huge shock.

Regarding Lesnar's return, I think the surprise was that he actually came back to WWE in general, not so much the actual moment when he returned on tv.

Everyone should have expected Lesnar returning, it was well known he was finished in MMA and the rumours had been going for months.
I'm finding choosing the winner here a little difficult.

Bryan losing in 18 seconds was a surprise but it was not a good one and I remember the anger on this forum.

Funkasaurus was a WTF moment but on the whole it's gone nowhere.

Punk turning on Rock was a surprise, a totally fucking illogical and stupid surprise that annoyed me.

The surprise I actually enjoyed was the debut of The Shield but that's not on here.

Sod it, I'll go Rock beating Cena clean.

Surely this is surprise of the year. It's not even on the list but it's definitely surprise of the year.

Not only a WWE star in a TNA wring but your IC champion.

Funkasaurus should be winning in a LANDSLIDE.

Everyone expected Lesnar back after he flunked out of UFC, and he had already been doing dealings with WWE, etc.

NO ONE, and I mean, NO ONE expected the Funkasaurus. We all expected Brodus to come back as this violent beast that was going to bufu the midcard division. And he comes back as a Run DMC...thing. And it was AWESOME.

IC in TNA is the winner if you think deep.

Surprise wrestler of the year was Ryback. He just came in and rocked the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back