The After Wrestlemania surprise....

I have no clue. Last year, everyone knew Lesnar was going to return, but this year it's all quiet on the western front. My money would be on Stone Cold, maybe he stuns Punk after making fun of him for losing to Taker. That would set up a match at WM30, and let Punk ride into the sunset for a bit. I can also see Cena turning heel, though I HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt it.

As someone that's going to the RAW after WM, this is what I'd like to see:

1. Cena's heel turn

I would have him align with The Shield, revealing himself as the leader. There ACTUALLY has been talk of this for the ending of Rock/Cena II. Have The Shield interfere, make it look like Rock and Cena are gonna team up to fight them, and then have Cena turn on him and join with them. Reigns raises Cena's arm at the end of the match, which Cena would win.

2. NXT Talent being called up

I'd love to see Kassius Ohno and Bray Wyatt on the main roster. Ohno could either feud or team with Cesaro, as they have been together in the past with ROH. Bray Wyatt can feud with a face Miz over the IC title.

I agree with the Cena heel turn. The heel turn shouldn't occur at WM in my opinion, Cena should go over clean there.

The way I have it pegged is that the Rock will request a rematch. He'll be on his way to winning somehow, with a knocked out ref, and the SHIELD will interfere, powerbombing the Rock. Cena will deny he's in league with the Shield, and they'll run an angle where he's a boy scout and he never lies, etc.

Either that, or just forget about the slow turn storyline and just have a blown out heel turn on Raw.

Since he said he was going to make a WWE return within the next 6 months (that was in December) and him being my favorite wrestler, I would love to see John Morrison return. Him being in the WWE made me a lot more intrigued for each show. However, he was on a huge losing streak and isn't a big enough star in my eyes to be that big shocker.

So that's who I WANT to return, but if I were to put money on it, I'd guess either a Batista return or maybe a Bobby Lashley return although I don't know how many people would even remember Lashley. Batista in my opinion is one of the best superstars from the 2000-2009 decade, the guy had such great feuds especially with Edge and could hold his own on the mic. I wish he never left. And Lashley was one of those guys that had all the makings of a champ and even was given an opportunity but for some odd reason never became the "IT" guy so he left and tried an MMA career. Plus he's from my hometown so I'm kinda partial to him.

Since he said he was going to make a WWE return within the next 6 months (that was in December) and him being my favorite wrestler, I would love to see John Morrison return. Him being in the WWE made me a lot more intrigued for each show. However, he was on a huge losing streak and isn't a big enough star in my eyes to be that big shocker.

Yes, the pop for Morrison's return will be close to what Lesnar got last year.:rolleyes:

The guy can't talk, doesn't look tough, and wrestles like a ballerina. To each his own but to call him your favorite wrestler makes me scratch my head.

-I think the cena heel turn if it happens should be at WM seeing VKM wants to take viewership away from College Basketball
-The Shield could have most of the former ROH guys except Bryan and Punk
-Punk could go through The Shield for the next year to showcase even more hes the greatest Indy talent ever
-Punk should get a beat down on Raw after Mania from the Shield being instructed by Cena

Although I'd love Austin to show up and Stun CM Punk teasing us a main event for next year, I don't see it happening.

I think it'd be a good time for Ziggler to cash in and a good time to debut a new NXT wrestler or 2. Maybe if Shield loose at Mania a few others could join them in attacking Orton, Sheamus, & Big Show when they come out to brag.

Like others said I'd love Christian to return.

Well, if ever there was a time to turn him hel now is the time, watching the amount of boos Cena received in his pre mania promo versus the pops the Rock got was astonishng. The crowd is ripe for a Cena heel turn, I understand VKM is against it because of the merchanidse and the chairty work, but lookit Hogan, he was a heel and still got the Make A Wish stuff. If Cena does finally turn heel as a majority of dirth sheets are suggesting the real question is after Mania, who takes the top spot as a babyface? If Cena doesn't turn heel goes after him that would be fresh? Cena has wrestled all the top heels in some shape form or fasion.

I find it funny how the idea of a Cena heel turn was present in almost every single post here. While I don't find it completely absurdly impossible, I don't think it will happen. Also, if Cena does turn heel, he shouldn't be aligned to The Shield, to Paul Heyman or to anyone - Cena is a major star who can and should stand on his own. Gluing his heel turn together with The Shield storyline, even though The Shield is quite good, would just detract from this event.

As for big events on the Post-WM Raw? CM Punk will be "further injured" after he comes to the ring to talk about his defeat to the Undertaker. He's taking a much deserved break.

I don't think they will book Undertaker's match with a year in advance, because I frankly don't think they know whether Undertaker will even be able to wrestle in 2014.

Either the next Rock match or the next Lesnar match will probably be teased on that RAW.

After watching the Shield's Promo on the last Raw b4 WM, it got me thinking that the person who we might see aligned with with the shield is actually Randy Orton, with his recent "change of character" in the 3 Man Tag Team he has been the calm one, the steadying influence in the group this is very unlike Orton. He's due for a heel turn anyway. But it's just something Rollins said, from memory it was something like "U won't win, cos we know the truth". Maybe the truth is that the shield know at some point in the match it will be 4 on 2 and no one can win from that position.
I'm probably reading too much into it, but it would be interesting I reckon.

Ah, maybe I'm the only one that remembers, but when they started Money in the Bank, wasn't it suppsoed to only be good for 1 title match from the time you win until the next Wrestlemania? I seem to remember then being very strong and clear on that but was it changed quietly in the last year or so?

This Changed Once MITB Became Its Own PPV...Case Winners Now Have Until The Following Years' MITB To Cash

As far as I'm concerned he already cashed it in, just because there was outside interference that stopped the match and he pulled the case away from the ref, doesn't mean he didn't agree to the match and effectively cash in the contract. I'm sick of hearing people wondering when he's going to cash it in, since in my mind he already did.

It Doesn't Count As A Cash In If The Referee Has Not signalled For The Bell

This Changed Once MITB Became Its Own PPV...Case Winners Now Have Until The Following Years' MITB To Cash

It Doesn't Count As A Cash In If The Referee Has Not signalled For The Bell

But wasn't there at least once during the summer where the ref had signaled for the bell, but someone came down and interfered, causing a DQ? I know it's all a work, but it's stupid that no one else seems to even remember this.

I have a feeling Orton will turn heel although not sure if that would even count as a surprise.

Think a Ziggler cash-in depends on where the ADR v Swagger bout is on the card and I have a sneaky suspicion that may well actually start the show off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back