Super Bowl 50 LD

I`m underwhelmed so far. Thought the Panthers would blow away the Broncos. Lady Gaga nailed the national anthem. Amazing job, just as good as Whitney Houston a few years ago. Shivers at the end during the flyby. Great job.

Half time show was shit, except for the Uptown Jive mash up. Did the Uptown Funky Walk across the living room to the delight of my husbands friends who I might add have eaten me out of house and home. Look like Denver will win, bummer.

There was a lot of blown calls but they can hardly be blamed for the outcome of the game. When the 4th quarter hit it seemed like Carolina's offense just stopped trying, the team (or at least the offense) seemingly admitted defeat long before the game was out of reach and that was the big difference throughout the game. Denver's defense played like they wanted to win a Super Bowl and I just didn't get that feeling watching the opposition. Cam Newton especially seemed completely deflated by the 4th quarter.

Yeah the refs blown challenge really helped Denver get their 1st touchdown, yeah the refs missed a lot during that game but that doesn't excuse Carolina simply giving up when they're only down 6 points. That for me was the biggest disappointment, I fully expected Denver's defense to challenge Cam Newton and Co. but I didn't expect them to give up like they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back