Start 2016 with a Bang Bring in the Bullet Club!

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by Chrome, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Chrome

Chrome Getting Noticed By Management

Could this be possible? Would you mark out if the following happened?

Would that be be a good way to start the first episode of Impact in 2016 on POP?!? Thoughts? What storyline would you like for TNA to explore to begin the new year?

2. Messiah

Messiah WWE Champion

Ok, i thought this was going to be about bringing them into WWE, thankfully it's not.. TNA can have those ass clowns, but i doubt they'll go there anyways... The Bullet Club is an NWO ripoff.

3. J.D Lethal

J.D Lethal IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Nope never,no need...As a Bullet Club guy this won't work..it would be Ace's and 8's all over again...plus TNA tried to create there own "Bullet Club" with the Beat Down Club. Let them Be indy and stay in Japan and have Finn create sub version in WWE.

4. Woodstuff

Woodstuff Pre-Show Stalwart

Only fans that know/give a shit about Bullet Club are hardcore fans. They wouldn't work as a savior for TNA, because no one would know who the hell they are. TNA would have to, to quote some of the dumber posters on this site, "force them down our throats". And as we all know, that never works as planned.

5. CobraStarship

CobraStarship Dark Match Winner

oh aren't you a cool guy! you must be so proud of who you are everyday...

WWE could only dream of having the Bullet Club! Bullet Club aren't touching TNA or WWE ... They are New Japan and/or Global Force and that's it.

6. Zeven_Zion

Zeven_Zion King Of The Ring

Theoretically, yes. But I hope to God it doesn't happen.

Why is that, Zev?

Because it'll be The Bullet Club, but it'll be The Bullet Club ... managed by TNA writers and bookers. At this stage I don't think they have quality writers and bookers in the back that can make proper use of TBC and get the most out of them.

Instead, we're going to get what we always get when TNA signs some big name - just the name and the likeness being in a TNA ring, but not much is done with them.

I don't want to see anyone brought in, I want to see someone being brought up.

7. rmp0012002

rmp0012002 Championship Contender

The Young Bucks are signed with ROH and I can't see why Styles would return considering the way he left and it seems he's been having a lot of back problems. That group enjoys working Japan and other Indies and I don't think TNA would allow that.

8. TDFG

TDFG Championship Contender

Your talking about bringing in something like 10 talents, TNA won't have the finances to even consider bringing in that many talents.