Cody Rhodes Teasing Bullet Club to TNA

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by It's Damn Real!, Feb 18, 2017.

1. It's Damn Real!

It's Damn Real! The undisputed, undefeated TNA &

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/tna-news-cody-rhodes-talks-about-bullet-club-debuting-on-tna

--

From a fan perspective, it'd be awesome to see, but I'm having a tough time trying to determine who isn't directly contracted to a rival company that would put the kibosh on allowing their Bullet Club member talent to appear on TNA television. I suppose there's still the working theory that the Bucks might return, given TNA's willingness to lend the Hardy's to ROH and all the teasing they've done on air in the last few months, but most members are under contract to ROH and/or NJPW, who don't have a working relationship with TNA.

2. Kamala316

Kamala316 Pre-Show Stalwart

Jeff Jarrett will do anything in his power to make this happen because, as we all know, good ol' JJ went to NJPW and politicked his way into becoming a member of the Bullet Club. If/When the Bullet Club comes to TNA, that means JJ can politick his way into getting his mug on weekly tv. And with that, TNA will be back to square one.

3. Adam X

Adam X Lee Van Cleef

The Bullet Club absorbs the DCC, Tyrus, Grado, Gail Kim and most of the guys left over from Aces and Eights.

The Decay do all they can to save us, please think of the Decay.

4. Lowdown

Lowdown Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!

Considering the history of TNA and ROH, I'm this sounds like nothing but lip service. While I welcome the idea, I believe the Young Bucks recently signed contracts with ROH (correct me if I'm wrong), and I don't know when Adam Cole's deal is up. Perhaps with the new inner-workings of TNA an agreement could be reached, but I won't hold my breath.

5. filthyanimalz

filthyanimalz Pre-Show Stalwart

TNA Bullet Club = Jeff Jarrett, Cody Rhodes, Brandi Rhodes, Moose and The Young Bucks. Book it!