Cody Rhodes Teasing Bullet Club to TNA

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Here is what Rhodes had to say about Bullet Club debuting on Impact Wrestling:

As far as TNA is concerned, I’m open to going back. I had a really great experience, and in the middle of my great experience was during that storm with what was going on with them. I think it would be a really cool thing to see a Bullet Club shirt in Impact Wrestling; it definitely appears to be headed in that direction.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/tna-news-cody-rhodes-talks-about-bullet-club-debuting-on-tna

--

From a fan perspective, it'd be awesome to see, but I'm having a tough time trying to determine who isn't directly contracted to a rival company that would put the kibosh on allowing their Bullet Club member talent to appear on TNA television. I suppose there's still the working theory that the Bucks might return, given TNA's willingness to lend the Hardy's to ROH and all the teasing they've done on air in the last few months, but most members are under contract to ROH and/or NJPW, who don't have a working relationship with TNA.

Jeff Jarrett will do anything in his power to make this happen because, as we all know, good ol' JJ went to NJPW and politicked his way into becoming a member of the Bullet Club. If/When the Bullet Club comes to TNA, that means JJ can politick his way into getting his mug on weekly tv. And with that, TNA will be back to square one.

The Bullet Club absorbs the DCC, Tyrus, Grado, Gail Kim and most of the guys left over from Aces and Eights.

The Decay do all they can to save us, please think of the Decay.

Considering the history of TNA and ROH, I'm this sounds like nothing but lip service. While I welcome the idea, I believe the Young Bucks recently signed contracts with ROH (correct me if I'm wrong), and I don't know when Adam Cole's deal is up. Perhaps with the new inner-workings of TNA an agreement could be reached, but I won't hold my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back