Stand Back! Shane Helms is comin' through?

Zeven_Zion

King Of The Ring
[YOUTUBE]Ib32L8CgYos[/YOUTUBE]​

Do not fret! Contrary to popular Internet rumors, Matt Hardy's belly wasn't so huge at Genesis because he ate Shane Helms. He's very much alive and maybe coming back to 'rasslin. Nothing's for sure, but Shane Helms signed a contract with a company, claiming he'll return to Television. Maybe Helms joined TNA? One would think so, considering that two of his best friends - The Tardy Boys - are also in TNA.

Do you think Shane signed with TNA or did he re-sign with WWE?

If he does debut in TNA, would you prefer to see The Hurricane or Shane Helms?

Is he going to be oposing Immortal or joining them?

Is this a good signing for TNA [if he joins 'um] ?

i hope he goes to tna bc if he goes bck to wwe he not going to do nothing and gonna get buried bc there no lower card division anymore like there once was and plus vince would just take out things on helms since hardys arent there. if he goes to tna he could fight for the tv title n x division title and put on some good matches hopfully as shane helms not hurricane bc well #1 he cant bc its wwe trademark and 2 it would b dumb. i also hope he goes against immortal and tries for months to put sense into the hardys saying the hogan n everyone is only using them and maybe 6 months to a year from now we see the hardys finally turn on immortal and join helms

TNA. i doubt WWE would have him. he was very vocal in his assaults on HBK, why piss off HBK for a no hoper like Hurricane!!!

He'd be better suited for TNA. They seem to like the Hardy fanboy club and substance abusers. He'll go there and for awhile overshadow the TNA originals, beat someone in the ME...then get lost in the shuffle like the rest of them.

I wouldn't mind seeing him go to ROH, he has a bit of Indy cred and could make a splash there, I can only assume it will be to TNA...shame because I always thought he was the most talented of that OMEGA crew

after the wwe bashing i dont see it being them i bet matt brought him in just like jeff did shannon moore, but id rather see helms, hurricane is classic but i like gregory helms actually and would like to see him breathe some life into the x divison although shane is a jerk he could be a good signing if handled properly

Helms is a great wrestler..the Hurricane is a joke that needs to die just like Sharkboy...the Helms of the dieing WCW is what TNA needs to showcase! X Division would be a great place to throw him in with what he has to offer!

What could this motherfucker add to TNA? Absolutely nothing. Nobody gives a shit about him so he isn't going to bring people int o watch TNA. And we knoe TNA's talent pool is deep enough. I just don't get why they do this shit. Hardy was a good addition since he was a guhe draw and had many fans as was Anderson but to a lesser extent but Helms? I don't understand.

Well first, I'd say it's pretty damn obvious it's TNA. I suppose there's some small chance it could be RoH, but there's no chance in hell it's WWE. Anyway...

I'm a fan of Helms, but not unlike 90% of TNA's recent signings I'm just really not sure that he can offer much to them at the current time, because they have so much they need to do before they will be a successful/profitable company. Also, I think they need to keep him off TV for a while, they just got Matt and need to let him have his moment in the spotlight before bringing in another ex-WWE guy to take away his thunder. Because we all know it's inevitable that as soon as Helms arrives they will start a program involving the Hardyz, Shannon Moore, and Helms. So before that happens they need to let Matt establish a persona in TNA on his own.

God I hope Jesse Neal cant dance we dont need a reincarnation of three count, but anyways Shane Helms can be a good addition to the x division matches against Jay Leathal, Alex shelly, Kaz, Chris Saben, even Robbie E, he has good carrisma could be entertaining have to wait and see.

Who cares? Since we don't really know yet where he's gonna go I won't call this a stupid move on TNAs part. It's only going to be interesting to find out where he goes and then no further interest.

First off you need to get off matt hardys dick, yeah his gut was a bit big so what did you see the size of his arms and chest? Corse you did but you would rather focus on the negative. Half the people on this forum are probs 5 times fatter then Matt Hardy yet think its ok to call him fat. The other half are most likely weed junkies yet rip on Jeff n RVD for enjoying life.Not everyone likes to sit on the net 24/7 talking shit.Matt is a power house at the min whos been training hard in the gym as you guys have been sittn on your ass looking at wrestlezone all day. And Jeff is cooler and has more skill in his little fingure then you guys will ever have. And no im not a big Hardy fan either but show some respect . I hate how negative the IWC are, you guys dont seeit but your slowly killing wrestling. As for helms yeah hes probs signed with tna it was funny i was on sdvsraw2011 2 mins before i wrote this looking threw the entrances and saw the Hurricanes entrance on the game. I was like "what the hell why is his entrance on the game when hes not even on the game!" lol then i look at wrestlezone and hes coming back spooky!
PEACE!

I wouldn't mind seeing him go to ROH, he has a bit of Indy cred and could make a splash there, I can only assume it will be to TNA...shame because I always thought he was the most talented of that OMEGA crew

To me, Shane Helms is a pretty good wrestler. I'm not a fan of his Hurricane deal or the "Gregory Helms shades" gimmick. He's got some pretty solid in-ring skills but in my opinion, his reputation of being the "Party Clown" backstage is something that I don't wanna see in ROH. ROH is all about pride and respect, not for bullshit and believing your own internet hype. I don't know the guy personally but since he's been friends with the Hardy's, I gotta believe he's just like them somewhat. That's just my opinion.

Someone like him belongs in TNA. He's got his buddies there and he's been everywhere, whether it's WCW or WWE. So to me, he fits better in TNA than in ROH. Thanks but no thanks Shane Helms..

He probably signed with TNA, because of the obvious.

Shane Helms. The Hurricane character should be gone by now, the only time it was actually good was in the WWF era.

Not sure on this one, he could be a face, seeing as Matt and Jeff seem to be heel, or he could join immortal and...well... do nothing. I could see him in the X division, now that would be interesting.

No. Shane Helms? Really? The Hurricane?
Why not try to pick Low Ki back up, or someone from ROH? They recently added Amazing Reds "Big Brother" and I think that was a brilliant idea. That guy has some talent.

[YOUTUBE]Ib32L8CgYos[/YOUTUBE]​

Do not fret! Contrary to popular Internet rumors, Matt Hardy's belly wasn't so huge at Genesis because he ate Shane Helms. He's very much alive and maybe coming back to 'rasslin. Nothing's for sure, but Shane Helms signed a contract with a company, claiming he'll return to Television. Maybe Helms joined TNA? One would think so, considering that two of his best friends - The Tardy Boys - are also in TNA.

Firstly Matt Hardy is not fat, he looks fantastic. 2nd I think Shane Helms will go to TNA but hopefully not as Hurricane. Typical wrestling storylines would see him join with Shannon, Matt & Jeff only 4 them all turn on each other in later storylines. Matt & Jeff - best looking tag team eva

It's obvious that Shane is going to TNA. He's just trying to mess with people because if you actually do try to picture it as a work,it makes sense. WWE knows that the Hurricane was over and still would be if he showed up on Friday or next Monday,and he's knows they know it. He's still got his European Championship in plain sight and readily accessible so it's obvious he's not completely turned off WWE. But all of his OMEGA buddies are in TNA and I'm pretty sure he's going to follow them.

In early 2010, it was Hulk Hogan bringing his stooges onto the TNA roster so are they now doing the same thing with Jeff Hardy?

Since just about all of Helms' best friends are on the TNA roster, he'll probably be there eventually and continue to help the Hardys bring mediocrity to new heights...or lows...or whichever properly fits.

Helms going back to the WWE is laughable at this point. Helms is a never-was in the WWE so he'll just be a never-was and a future never-will-be if he goes to the TNA roster.

It's definitely not gonna be WWE. He's already had two chances in the company and they're sure not gonna give him a third. In fact, wouldn't the posting of this video of him signing his contract piss WWE off even more?

First option to me would be ROH and I would love to see him enter as "Sugar" Shane Helms. As much as I would love to see him be in TNA (which would definitely get me watching them again), ROH would be a great place to showcase his talent without worry of ridiculous storylines tainting his work in the ring and out of it.

But if he does go to TNA, he's definitely coming in as Shane Helms and if I have to choose, he'll be fighting against Immortal. I would like to see a break in continuity of Jeff Hardy's friends and family joining Immortal and have Helms join the rebellion against it.

I do think it's a good signing for TNA but I think it'd be a bad move for Helms. TNA will have no idea how to use him (especially considering the horrid state of the X-Division) and so Helms will stay in lower card hell for the duration of his contract.

First off.. I also got to say that its really pathetic when the IWC will call a professional wrestler fat. As said already before, im sure Mat, joe, Husky and so on are in a lot better shape then most of you guys who are bashing them. (Not all but most.)

Why don't you guys wrestle 300+ days a year, Travel, Then find the time and energy to work out 6 days a week, 2 hours a day and then maybe you can bash them. RESPECT!!

Now on to the questions..

Yes, I do think Helms is going to TNA. His boys are there. and also he has ben really open on his feelings about WWE and HBK. I don't think they would want him back.

But you know.. with Ray retiring soon, WWE might pick him up as the Hurricane just to make money off his mask. The Hurricane is somebody the kids would love in this pg era. So never say never!

If he dos go to TNA I would want him to be Shane Helms. I don't think the whole super hero thing fits in TNA's current product. It didn't work with Young.

Imortal is just to huge. They do not need another guy. I think what we will see is Omega vs Immortal eventually, With Jeff playing a tweener.

Helms is a good signing for any company. He has a little name power. and most of all, he can still go in the wring. He is a lot more profitable then any EV2 guys. He would be a great aspect for the x division.

Do I want hi to sign... No

Dont get me wrong, I like Shans's work. I also like The Hardy's work. But these guy think they are bigger then what they really are to the business. Ok... out side of Jeff, I really don't think Omega is a big draw. I hope they are not asking much from TNA.

TNA needs to stop sighing guys and start elevating who they have. Guys like Robert Rood are ME material. But every time they sign a new guy, their originals fall further down the ladder.

I know they bring in these guys because they have name power. and might make TNA a little money. However, I don't think they draw enough compared to what they pay them.

No way is Helms going back to WWE any time soon, he just verbally abused HBK, one of Vince's golden boys who is HOF-bound as as his close buddies Matt and Jeff are in TNA right now, it only seems logical that Helms will be on his way to join them.

If he does show up on Impact, then I would hope to see him as Sugar Shane Helms, or at least Shane Helms. The Hurrican character and the Gregory Helms character will be sopyrighted by WWE, so they wont be being used.

Helms is ok in the ring, I dont think he will particularly make a major splash in TNA, but I just hope we get to see the Vertebreaker again, as it was banned in WWE and is one awesome looking finishing move. I just pray we dont see Helms in the main event, 2011 and Shane Helms is headlining PPVs...that would be a travesty

Yeah, there is shit all chance that Helms is going back to WWE. He just trashed the newly Hall Of Fame bound Shawn Michaels, there is no way Vince would want him back after that. Besides why would they take him back anyway, they released him because he wasn't doing anything, why would they want him back?

So lets assume that he is going to TNA which seems very likely given that he sure as hell aint going back to the WWE and his friends, The Hardys, are in TNA (although how much longer Jeff will be there seems uncertain with his trial). So with that being said is this a good move on their part?

Probably not I think, their roster is already far too bloated as it is, to the point where half of them can't seem to find a regular spot on Impact. It's not like Shane Helms is some huge name addition to this bloated roster either, he is just another average midcard level WWE reject in a long line of them in TNA.

However it seems likely he has signed so what will happen with him? I can see him joining Immortal, his friends are already a part of it so it would make the most sense. I suppose the good thing about that is that it would prevent him from main eventing as I fear that could be a possibility if he isn't in Immortal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back