Shane Helms Being Praised Behind the Curtain; Ring Return Soon?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
This from TNAInsider via PWInsider:

Newly signed TNA agent Shane Helms has been receiving quite a bit of praise for his role in the company according to a report by Pwinsider.com. Officials say that Helms has brought a new, fresh perspective to how matches are being presented and put together. Helms is said to have been the agent that put together the TNA Bound For Glory main event.

If you caught Bound For Glory, or even if you just read the results, Helms also made his first on-screen appearance for TNA following the BFG opener in which Tigre Uno retained the X Division title. He congratulated Uno, but also eyed the title up quite a bit and had no real reason to be out there otherwise.

Now, we know that Uno was hurt during the match, suffering a shoulder separation (I forget which degree), so he's likely out at least a few weeks, but he's also out while TNA is playing out this World Title Series in a period in which they didn't otherwise have television footage to continue the stories they'd been running heading into BFG.

It's great to see Helms excelling in his agent role, but part of me is at least somewhat intrigued to see if he could bring anything to the on-screen product when they do tape again in India.

The BFG main event was not very good. So, I am surprised Helms would want to take credit for that. Does not look to be in any good shape; looks a little pudgy. I don't see myself being too excited for a Helms return to the ring if it ever happens.

The BFG main event was not very good. So, I am surprised Helms would want to take credit for that. Does not look to be in any good shape; looks a little pudgy. I don't see myself being too excited for a Helms return to the ring if it ever happens.

I think the main-event at BFG was average and the end to it was awfully slow.

Helms has been out of the ring for a while now, I'm not sure what shape he's in, but most would look massive against Tigre Uno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back