Omega is Coming!?

World_Series_Attiude

Occasional Pre-Show
Jeff Hardy is coming back ! But is he coming alone ? Think about it people this whole Matt Hardy situation seems alittle bit too scripted to me, this has Russo's finger prints all over it. I believe it's a swerve and Matt Hardy is actually still with the company, the "accident" gives him reason to turn face ! Then you got Shannon Moore who hasn't been on T.V in awhile, when he returns with Jeff and Matt he can claim immortal was holding him down. Omega wouldn't be complete without "suga" Shane Helms in the mix ;-) Lets face it fortune seems to be on the verge of a break up or at least everybody going their separate ways, so with fortune outta the picture this is the perfect time for Omega to battle Immortal for control of TNA.

What do you guys think if Omega came to TNA ?

Should it be just the original members or should they add more ? (maybe RVD)

What do you think about Dixe or Hulk (if he turns face) being their manager ?

Isn't Shane Helms still cooped up in a hospital recovering from that motorcycle crash that almost killed him and his girlfriend?

Sorry, but I'm with Hardy_Fan above me. This is quite a reach.

With TNA, I'd never rule out something like this, but I too doubt it'll ever happen. The fact that they released Matt so soon after his DUI makes it seem unlikely we'll see him for at least a while, maybe 3 or 4 months? Even then, can Jeff stay in good condition till then?

Shannon Moore is still around, no real reason he couldn't be involved, and last I heard about Helms, he wasn't even interested in TNA. They could try it with Hardy, Moore, and maybe a newbie third member, but like everyone else said, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Have you seen Shane wrestle lately ?!!! Dude is on point and rock solid just his "3 Count" days

Check this out and tell me if this changes your mind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNbFZLOYBwM

The clips in the video are from previous matches. Why not post a "20 best moves of Ric Flair" video put together from matches back in the '80s and claim that he's still a solid wrestler? Maybe if you posted his last match in the indies then you would have some ground.

What do I think of Omega coming to TNA? Helms is recovering from an accident, Matt was fired recently, and I don't want Jeff on my television screen.

Maybe someone they worked with back in their "indie" days could join the group. Why would RVD join the group? Doesn't make any sense.

Why would Dixie or Hogan manage them? Still doesn't make any sense.

Have fun with negative infinity rep.

I see this thread title, and I think "holy shit, World_Series_Attitude is excited about Kenny Omega coming to TNA?" That would have been the first intelligent thing he's posted during his time here, and proof that even people with questionable neurological capacity can have good taste.

But I was wrong. TNA/IW is not about to try and excite people by bringing back a backyard promotion from twenty years ago that only die hard fans familiar with extended backstories would recognize. There is no money in it.

I still wouldn't mind seeing Kenny Omega in TNA/IW, though. I'd like to see more of Kenny Omega in America, period.

I wouldn't mind if this was the case, but there is simply no way this is happening. Shane Helms can't even stand up, TNA has already had enough bad press with Kong, Angle, and Hardy all having various arrests/legal problems while with the company. So I really think they are trying to send a message, by letting Matt go. That leaves only Shannon and Jeff, and while I like Shannon, Jeff is a star Shannon is not. They aren't gonna let him ride Jeff's coat tails on his long awaited return.

That is not going to happen. First off, Im pretty sure Matt Hardy is legit fired from TNA/IW. If he is not and its a work, then good job, Russo. You tricked me about a wrestler who is past his prime and who is rapidly losing his fan base, including me. Shane has no intrest in being in TNA the last I heard. Shannon Moore could be a stable of some kind with Hardy, but he has never drawn a dime in his life so I dont know why they would put him in one. That said, Im sure Jeff will be back with Immortal main eventing, even though he doesnt deserve it after trying to wrestle high at a ppv.

I think you need to give up the Crack mate, not everything is an elaborate work in professional wrestling.

Matt Hardy said months-and-months back that he was contemplating reviving OMEGA as a promotion in North Carolina, he even said things were in the works and yet nothing. He was suspended for being what he's becoming universally known for being, a lazy, washed-up moron who needs to stop believing he's better than he is because he isn't that good. Matt Hardy will be lucky to perform in the lesser known independant promotions.

TNA won't be bringing him back after all the trouble he caused. He bad mouthed WWE and the people that work their for near two months, completely taking the word unprofessional and redefining the meaning of the word. Ring of Honor won't associate with anybody like him, Chikara - they may bring him in, for pity, because they're into comedy and what's funnier than Matt Hardy attempting to be cool?

Japan won't suit him. Mexico is probably his best option, because they'll take him for his name alone, if he's recognized over there. But OMEGA? Shane Helms making some miracle recovery? Yeah - No. Nice over-analysis though.

Jeff Hardy is coming back ! But is he coming alone ? Think about it people this whole Matt Hardy situation seems alittle bit too scripted to me, this has Russo's finger prints all over it. I believe it's a swerve and Matt Hardy is actually still with the company, the "accident" gives him reason to turn face ! Then you got Shannon Moore who hasn't been on T.V in awhile, when he returns with Jeff and Matt he can claim immortal was holding him down. Omega wouldn't be complete without "suga" Shane Helms in the mix ;-) Lets face it fortune seems to be on the verge of a break up or at least everybody going their separate ways, so with fortune outta the picture this is the perfect time for Omega to battle Immortal for control of TNA.

What do you guys think if Omega came to TNA ?

Should it be just the original members or should they add more ? (maybe RVD)

What do you think about Dixe or Hulk (if he turns face) being their manager ?

Is this guy serious? Sorry, but your only chance of seeing Omega now is in jail, the hospital, the waffle house, or maybe Juggalo Championship Wrestling.

This isn't a classic Russo swerve or anything like that. Why would it be all over TMZ and why would Matt Hardy be suspended and released from TNA? Wouldn't you think we would see Matt Hardy make at least one TV appearance if they were bringing him back?

I don't think Matt Hardy's accident gives him a good reason to turn face if he were still employed with TNA. Why would he? Why would the fans get behind someone that takes cheap shots at the company, never shows up to work on time, and his a drug user?

Shane Helms is still in the hospital for his DUI, and I have no idea where Shannon Moore is. My guess he is still working for TNA with Ink Inc. We may see Jeff Hardy back on TNA television pretty soon. I have no idea what they could do with him considering what happen last time. Maybe he can be the face that defeats Immortal? I don't know why they are bringing him back if his name hasn't been cleared yet for his charges.

Goddamnit, you got me excited thinking maybe Kenny Omega was coming to TNA. That would probably get me to watch this product once in a while.

Look, the entire North Carolina crew is shit. They're just awful. Shannon Moore is probably the best of him because at least he isn't usually doing anything completely awful like posting stupid videos of himself or being an idiot at wrestling shows, but the rest of them, please. Jeff Hardy is late 90s Scott Hall only in 2011 - sure, he can work a passable match here and there, but he's overrated, an addict, and a cancer to the main event. He has absolutely no business in a wrestling ring until he's done a stint in rehab, and frankly it's appalling that TNA is willing to pay this guy to come wrestle for them after all the shit he's pulled.

Matt is a lot like Jeff, only without the talent. Whatever Matt Hardy had in 2005 is long, long gone and he's just an embarrassment now. He's incapable of working a respectable match, his promos are totally incoherent, and he's as big of an addict as his brother. I said it before - I'm glad he doesn't have a job. He doesn't deserve one.

Helms is just a desperate hanger-on to the Hardy brothers. He doesn't seem as heavy on the drugs as his pals, which is nice, but he's not particularly talented either and in 2011 he has become a massive annoyance. Ever since his appearance at Kurt Russelmania II I've been displeased with him, and reading his twitter throughout the year has just made it worse. I really have no desire to see him anywhere.

In short - creating some stable out of the North Carolina crew would just be terribad. They range from absolute shit to minor annoyance. None of that is something that makes me want to watch TNA.

While Jeff Hardy turning face is highly likely, I just don't think OMEGA would be coming back like this. Matt has hinted various times that OMEGA is returning, but probably as an actual wrestling company, and even then as a rookies league if anything. Jeff and Shannon are gonna be the only guys at TNA/IW, and while a tag team at least is likely (They came in together in an angle on January 4th, if y'all remember,) it's not entirely probable. Gotta admit, with Crack-Man Russo, anything is possible. (Crack reference for Russo just based on how bad his booking is. He's gotta be on something for cryin out loud.)

It'd be all right if it was an ideal world an none of these guys had issues and none of them had given TNA issues.

It isn't though and they have caused multiple problems.

I get that Jeff Hardy sells a significant amount of merchandise as well as tickets for their events, that's why they've kept them.

Having Omega would be a liability.

i think your just reaching and dreaming of things that arent happening matt was really fired and i belive helms is still in the hospital not sure on him though but either way OMEGA isnt coming to tna if they were gonna do it they would have brought shane in when matt first showed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back