Bringing Omega into Immortal?

Raven

Nevermore..
as we all know jeff hardy is brother with matt hardy...obvioulsy...and gregory helms grew up right down the street from the brothers...so there good friends and shannon moore meet jef and matt early in their carrer so all 4 are really good friends and all 4 are really good wrestlers,in-ring wise. now what this is about do you think it would be good for TNA to sign matt hardy and greg helms and shannon moore and put them with jeff ion immorta, heck even throw in jesse neal he matches with them lol. it would give the numbers game to the hogan side of immortal because we all know, as all big stables do break apart from the middle so you have fortune vs abyss,jarret,and abyss. yea sounds like a heck of a PPV, as obbosed to fortune versus jeff,matt,shannon,greg, and jesse abyss, and jarret. what do you think? do they not fit in or what?

Personally, I'd like to see this, but, I'd change it a little.
Sure, bring them in, add them to Immortal...
But when Immortal splits, it should split like so:
Fortune, Jarett and Abyss vs Matt, Jeff, Shannon, Helms, and Neal.

I hope TNA doesn't sign Matt Hardy (though I feel they likely will)... Neither TNA nor Fortune need Matt for any real reason whatsoever.

I'm tired of hearing about Matthew Hardy and am just fine with the idea of him just sticking to the indies and off of television. He's a washed up never was.

nice idea but wouldnt want jesse neal in there i he only fits shannon moore to a Te but besides from that nice idea i like it

I'm sick of Matt Hardy too. He was always boring in the ring. He needed his brother to be any sort of draw. Look at what happened after they broke their team up. Jeff went to the main event and Matt was lucky if we didn't see what was on Sportscenter when his matches came on.

I would love to see this... They also have a guy with them named Kimo, I think he is a wrestler as well... Not sure how good he is though...

I think it would be a great way to turn Fortune face and have them fued with Immortal and OMEGA...

I say, if TNA really wants to push the envelop storyline wise... Have Dixie have an affair with Flair to get Fortune on her side to help fight for her company back... I think the storyline could work if TNA didn't get too "Russo" with it...

I doubt that would happen, but it would be great hearing Flair talk about how Dixie rode Space Mountain All Night Long! lol

Anyway, yes I am in favor of bringing in the OMEGA crew... From a realistic point of view... It doesn't make sense for them not to be there... Jeff just turned heel and his brother and friends are free agents that all have talent... Kayfabe wise, people want to know what Jeff's friends think about his change... Do they want to join him? Do they want to beat some sense into him? What's the deal?

Why, so this can really be the nWo circa 1998-99 where almost the entire roster is part of the heel stable that takes them no where?

You want the Omega boys in Immortal? Fine. Drop Abyss, Hogan and Jarrett from them entirely and replace them with Helms, Hardy and Kimo outright and I'll consider it, but I see no value in retaining "Immortal" if that were the case — I'd just as soon end the Immortal line and begin the "Omega" one.

I can see what your saying and it strikes me as a corporation - ministry thing when they were separate. If you had all those guys the hardys, shannon, helms, neal, abyss and all the other dark guys just like the ministry separate and be a face faction opposing immortal which then comes to consist of more guys like they add joe or some others you could have a good face off.

It is plausable but the only problem is that the faces are basically all then a bunch of wasters noody likes and nobody would want to see win. So you then have two other options, keep them all heel and have this "OMEGA" faction as a separate sub-faction like the wolfpac or turn immortal face somehow, and that task would be damn near impossible.

So either way, it is probably best they stay as they are. Omega would have enough star power to survive even with jeff hardy in it. The company needs to be headed by the actual talent like pope, anderson and AJ in all honesty.

Having Omega join Immortal would make the faction too big, it would end up being like the nWo in WCW when half the roster was a member of the faction and when they came to the ring to do a promo some wrestlers had to stand outside the ring as there were too many to fit in the ring at once. If this was the case Impact would end up having Immortal members in every match or most of the faction wouldnt even wrestle on a regular basis, which would be pointless.

Omega would be a cool faction, however I could see it being used (if at all) with Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore and Gregory/Shane (hopefully Shane) Helms as a trio, going up against Immortal with Matt meeting Jeff for the World Title if Jeff isnt in jail by then.

I think with Immortal, Fortune and Omega all on the same team the faction would simply be too large and overpower every other storyline, which isnt good for TNA as non Immortal members would be even more ignored than they are now, and we could see WCW all over again

The Immortal/Fortune alliance is big enough as it is with most of the major heels in the company making up the factions. As others have pointed out, this would very much feel like the nWo in WCW during a time when half the roster found itself as part of the faction at one time or another.

As far as Omega feuding with Immortal/Fortune, I'm of two minds. On one hand, Omega against these guys strikes me as something similar to Fortune vs. EV2.0. Not nearly as bad as that, but Omega just seems to be outclassed by a considerable margin. I don't look at Matt Hardy, Gregory Helms & Shannon Moore as legit threats to them. I have little interest in these three, especially Matt Hardy as he's such an overrated hack. However, I will say that it will have a different feel to it. I know Vince Russo loves factions and big faction storylines, so having one in which it's not the usual nWo style corporate takeover/power struggle that TNA does over and over again will at least have a much fresher feel to it.

At any rate, I don't think it's got much of a chance in happening. I'm not really even sure that Helms will be part of TNA, though it's possible depending upon his asking price. With Dixie Carter's mother holding TNA's purse strings at the moment, there's likely going to be far less former WWE wrestlers joining the roster and Helms has never been nearly as big of a star as Matt Hardy. I have little doubt that Hardy will arrive in TNA eventually and all the Matt Hardy marks will jizz all over themselves when it happens.

I don't want TNA to sign Matt Hardy, because he's a fat waste of space. He never had it to start with. I don't like Moore's gimmick either or his partnership with the navy fella. I'd literally hate this to happen. I want to see more of TNA's talent, not more ex WWE wrestlers like Matt and Helms. They're unnecessary.

MancMark you mean people like aj styles? and christopher daniels? well they were in wwe first as it was the WWF, are they wwf rejects? huh? and you probally dont like mickie james either"wwe reject"? she was in tna first. same with cm punk he got his break i TNA. i get what your saying but some of TNAs homegrown talent was in tna,left to we/wcw, for a short time then returned to their roots. as for matt hardy being a "fat waste of space". what are you a generic internet mark who cant think for yourself ? sure matt let himself go, but you dont know whats hes been doing since his release he could be in the best shape of his life and his ih ring ability has always been great, only reason people dont like him is because of his brother, hes always lived in jeffs shadow. but youre entilted to your opnion i just felt like i needed to respond to this. have a great day

TNA definately needs SOMETHING. There is no question they have better wrestlers than WWE...but they do not have better story lines to go with it. That being said, it would not be hard to bypass the stale WWE in storylines right now. Bring in Matt, Helms and do some kind of Omega angle to jump start TNA...right now its just lackluster at best. I do like the Jeff Jarret angle offering 100k to the audience member that can make him tap out...nice heat...keep up those type of things. Matt Hardy had great fueds with Edge and his brother and can easily handle being on his own, and the possibilty being with/against Jeff are endless. Swerves a plenty...C'mon MATT!! TNA is a few good story lines away from making me not giving a crap about the WWE anymore.
The MIZ., Cena, Nexus...reallly???? You can have that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back