South African Sensation.

¡Roján!

Down with the trumpets.
Again, today, i was bored out of my mind so decided to have a crack at a Justin Gabriel sig.

justingabrielsig.png

Thoughts? Comments? Feedback, positive or negative would be much appreciated!

This one is MILES better. I like that you went with a simpler sig where the font color actually fits the sig and that you used a nice font, although you did use it on your last one too. The font probably shouldn't be faded out, though. This sig is also a bit empty, I have issues with this too, sometimes it's best to just crop down a signature a bit.

Your backgrounds aren't bad, but you might want to catch a few tutorials to help you fully. There's a lot of simple little ways to make exciting backgrounds that really pop.

You're getting better.

This one is MILES better. I like that you went with a simpler sig where the font color actually fits the sig and that you used a nice font, although you did use it on your last one too. The font probably shouldn't be faded out, though. This sig is also a bit empty, I have issues with this too, sometimes it's best to just crop down a signature a bit.

Your backgrounds aren't bad, but you might want to catch a few tutorials to help you fully. There's a lot of simple little ways to make exciting backgrounds that really pop.

You're getting better.

Yeah, I definitely enjoyed making this one more. It sort of all came together quite easily in the end. it only took me 15 minutes! I agree, I need to find different fonts. I fiddled around with quite a few brushes and stuff but, nothing seemed right. I guess it's just trial and error, then. Thanks man!

Hey man, I'll definitely give you some feedback.

I saw your Daniel Bryan sig and, to be completely honest, wasn't that impressed. But this! I actually really like this.

Gabriel doesn't really have a definitive colour scheme, so I never manage to make a good sig of him. I think you've picked the perfect colours and it really helps mesh everything together.

I actually can't think of anything wrong with this, which for a beginner is very good. My only suggestion is, like Crock says, look up some tutorials. It will help elevate your work to the next level. This is a bit empty, but if you keep practicing you'll learn the best ways to rectify that.

What I tell every new sig-maker when I review there work is to practice and experiment. Just keep messing around with different text, brushes etc.

Keep at it man, you show heaps of potential :)

It has somewhat of a...High School musical style to it. It's just the color mash up and the font style...seems to remind me of those used on the promotional posters for that movie.

The render seems to match the background and font perfectly. The expression on Justin's face, fits the text in the signature, and the background blotches seem to represent South Africa itself, although that is probably what you were looking for.

Everything in this signature just seems to fit all together perfectly.

Good job, I hope to see a lot more from this!

8.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back