So much for a ONS Cena heel turn

• Thread starter Chain Gang Soldier
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chain Gang Soldier

By the look of it, RVD is being pushed as the heel in the Cena vs RVD feud. Did anyone notice the boos he got 2 weeks ago. And Cena's reactions as of late have been very positive. I don't think WWE ever had plans to turn Cena heel, and they most likely never will. Right now, WWE is planning on having Cena feud with Edge after ONS, one of the biggest heels in the WWE. And there is talk within WWE about Cena possibly facing Umaga at Summerslam, who is getting a big push as a top heel. So everyone who hates Cena(I don't, in fact I think he is awesome) should stop hoping for him to turn heel at ONS or the night after since it most likely will not happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya he probably won't turn heel soon, but there is still a possibility

Blah, I don't care if Cena is heel or not. If RVD is a heel though, that's cool. I loved him in ECW when he was the ****y heel. He's the better wrestler out of the two anyway.

LOL it doesnt matter if there trying to get RVD to be the heel. Cause its been held at a ECW arena. There not gonna cheer cena.

Of coarse, and that is why the commentary as of late has been saying that Cena will likely get booed. And Cena obviously is prepared to get a negative reaction so he most likely won't be turning heel.

Dont know why. They should strip him of the titlew and send him to OVW to learn some wrestling holds.

Cena Will Retain At Ons Did You See The Vengence Poster?

Cena vs Edge at Vengence... I think Edge is getting the belt back..

RVD vs Sabu (for the World title after RVD gets screwed at ons and joins the rey vs sabu match and makes it a 3 way dance)

I think Cena wins on Ecw ppv!
about turning heel...i would love it!
but...i think so!

____

Get a look at greatness!:)

It really sucks that he isn't going to be turnt heel! I think he works better as a heel. The best match for me when he was heel is with the undertaker in 2003.

Bord-E said:
You never know he might turn Heel down the line, but it seems hes worth more money as a face
I think he would be worth just as much as a heel. People are sick of him and want him out of the main event.

Smokeydogg said:
i hope edge gets the belt he deserves it
He won't for a while, the :wwf: seems to looking at HHH, how long can that King of Kings BS last without him having a title?

It seems like alot of people think that RVD is going to lose tomorrow.

Honestly, I think he will win. With ECW starting around the corner, I just dont think they will allow their top star to lose right before ECW starts back up. I dont think it would be a good business decicision. Alot of ECW fans would be pissed. Besides, I cant see an ECW PPV ending like that. However, if he does lose then it would have to be by screwjob or something.

Here's my take on the whole Cena vs. RVD match. I think RVD is going to win the title from Cena then he's gonna look at the belt and spit right on it and say to Cena, "Keep your piece of shit title, it's not hardcore enough for me" since it's ECW they allow words like that, and Paul Heyman will come out with the original ECW Championship belt and RVD will say, "Now this is more like it" Show Ends.

mongo51983 said:
Here's my take on the whole Cena vs. RVD match. I think RVD is going to win the title from Cena then he's gonna look at the belt and spit right on it and say to Cena, "Keep your piece of shit title, it's not hardcore enough for me" since it's ECW they allow words like that, and Paul Heyman will come out with the original ECW Championship belt and RVD will say, "Now this is more like it" Show Ends.
They would get laughed off the planet if that happened.

Y would u turn some1 heel if there geting booed?it doesnt work that way u turn a good guy that every1 loves then u make him bad,only 1 exception 2 the rule.(rock)

EVL_DR_DOOM said:
Y would u turn some1 heel if there geting booed?it doesnt work that way u turn a good guy that every1 loves then u make him bad,only 1 exception 2 the rule.(rock)
Why not turn him heel? He has a valid reason to turn on the fans.

but u dont turn some1 cuz hes bn hated u do it cuz they love him,Austin turned 1at WM teaming with vince no1 expected it and it was good,2 when he joined the invasion and again no1 expected that and it worked great.when the rock did it 2 many people were hatin on him 4 the movies so they had 2 and it worked cuz every1 knew it was cuz the movies not cuz his wrestling,if he would come back every1 would still love him it was cuz every1 knew he was leaving that they hated him.Cena would just look stupid and at this point useless especially with a movie coming out soon

Yeah Cena's gone soft. I never really cared for him much as a wrestler but I didn't mind cuz he was new and didn't hog the spotlight. His character was much more entertaining when he was heel and did freestyles. But now he expects to be treated by the fans like a champion but he ain't no champ he's just a stale character who WWE desperatley pushes thinking we will love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back