Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 The Game

I would like to see

1. Being able to have a fatal four way last man standing match and I quit matches and have 10 people in money in the bank match.

2.Improve tag-team match so you can betray your partner.

3. Improve the finishers so they run smooth.(create a finsher)

4. Have the whole WWE roster on not just most of them.

5. Have more than just 10 new guys

6. Have legends like Bret Hart, JBL, Andre the Giant, Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan,Ric Flair,Sting,British Bulldog,Dynamite Kid, Hawk, Animal, New Jack, Sadu, Sandman, Terry Funk, Cactus Jack, Booker T, Stevie Ray, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, Chris Beniot, Eddie Gurroe, Rock, Stevie Austin hell add anyone.

7. Bring Back GM mode

8. Announce as playable charters. e.g beating the hell out of Michel Cole.

9. Create an area

10. Have Old areas.

11. More Blood.

12. Being able to make some one not walk if they legs are badly damaged for a short period.

13. Better storylines.

14. Better desiagn a story with more people in the ring.

15. Bring back King of the Ring

A lot of people like the creativity aspect. They still have the regular superstars and premade moves so it's all good for people like you. You're able to edit movesets to better suit reality. Perfect example is MVP. He now uses the paydirt if I'm not mistaken. So for people who like to keep the game current, they can change his finisher to better suit the MVP of today.

As for the bugs in the game, VKM has said himself he doesn't care about the games enough to put more money towards it. We're stuck with how they are....even though I believe with them releasing TWO games this year, he's changed him mind on that

well if what u say is true reregarding Vince's comments, i guess i can forget about him adding my boys, the NWO. that sucks big balls. i cant find any old game with them icons in it :banghead:

i would love if they had "leages". By leages i mean each person can choose a character and then they get picked up by a a leage. On the leage your on a show that is in a set time. If you no show it will be treated like if it was waltman. Now when you are this character you can do anything you can do on say raw. You can attack others. Form friendships. and even just sit and watch the show in the back. All of this can cause a gm to either raise you up or possibly fire you. I think this would be extremely fun.

[YOUTUBE]cCIE0C1LAgQ[/YOUTUBE]

NEW INFO!!!!!

TLC has some changes now and they look awesome RANDY ORTON RKO OFF THE LADDER THROUGH A TABLE TO THE OUTSIDE FTW!!!! That one video has already made me excited for the new game now revamp the hell in a cell next.

I've been waiting for a Ministry Undertaker. Have him wear his WM 15 attire, armor included. I also hope the Uso's and Hart Dynasty make the roster. Bring back GM mode. And I hope everyone has their current titantrons and songs, like, have Drew McIntyre have Broken Dreams as his song. If they put Bret in, I hope he has a mostly black attire, with the skull in his flames. If they put The Rock in again, give him all his tattoos, like how they did in Day of Reckoning for the Gamecube. Put in Mr. Perfect with his mostly blue attire, that he had when Bret won the IC belt the first time from him. Since I'm thinking of Bret, include Owen too. I'm tired of seeing games with Bret, but no Owen. He earned his spot in that DVD of the Greatest of the 90s. I think if he hadn't went Blue Blazer, he'd still be with us, and hopefully be a world champion. Oh, and integrate the 'weapon wheel' into all the matches that allow weapons.

Considering WWE's PG rating, I find it funny how the main theme of this game is weapons. At least we know it'll still be rated T.

Here's hoping Barret makes the roster, an NXT arena would be nice too.

You're right about 2010 being "amped up" compared to the rest.

I'd like to see the return of Create a Championship and the old WWE/WWF championship belts in game. I don't know about anybody else, but I always feel the Championship belts in game are always something to look out for. Aswell as new additions to the game. I can't wait for Sheamus! :D

I always thought it would be a really awesome if Smackdown was two disc. The first being a 'create' disc, and the other being the smackdown game itself.

On the first disc, it's full of a very deep Creat-A-Wrestler, with more options than ever before. More clothing styles, patterns, designs. More styles of hair/facial hair etc. Everything you could ever imagine is on this disc. As well as the ability to upload it online so others can download it if they choose.

This disc would also contain, a very detailed create a taunt, and create a finisher which includes submissions, aerial and power moves.

Having all of this on one seperate disc, allows the developers to provide a large variety of creating options without taking space on the game disc itself. All of your creations are then saved directly to your system so when you insert your game disc, its easily accessable.

As long as your standard, exibition matches for quick play, disc two would also contain a very large career mode spaning multiple years, and really focuses on the decisions you make affecting the outcome.

all i want from a smackdown vs raw game these days is a damn good roster of legends... why do they keep changing the engine for games that have a legend heavy roster... I want the regular gameplay with all of the legends, is that really too much to ask? oh and a punjabi prison match lol

Well, if I remember correctly, Bryan Williams of THQ has already confirmed Create a Championship's return in SvR11, so that's one thing off of most people's wishlist. Other than that, I would like to see the return of GM Mode, 5-, 15-, or 25-Man Rumbles like in SvR07, the Slobberknocker match from 06, the NXT roster and stage, ADVANCED tag team entrances, and for RTWM: Matt Hardy, Kane, Sheamus, Maryse, SES, and CAW.

I have to agree with all of it needs a better career mode. One with storylines and choices to make and the whole NXT rookie idea is a fantastic idea hope they have thought of it!

i saw a video that said they'll release a demo with 4 superstars, those being The Miz (Awesome), Undertaker, Chris Jericho, and Randy Orton. i dont remember the last time they released a demo but i cant wait for that. as for the game it looks awesome, i didnt know how they could top last years but they did and it'll be awesome

Alright one of my favorite shows on television right now is Deadliest Warrior. If no one has seen it they simulate a battle 1000 times between two ancient or modern warriors.

The show airs on Tuesday Nights on Spike TV at 10 (9 Central) Occasionally I miss the show because I'm out or sometimes forget to watch it live. This is where spike tv comes in... (they also do this with Impact) a couple days after The Deadliest Warrior (or Impact) Spiketv.com will put the full episodes online for viewers who missed out on to watch.

The show is about an hour long so without commercials 40-45 min. Even without commercials spike tv will usually seperate the full episodes into 3 parts with one commercial in between parts (usually its Captain Morgan, Red Bull, Etc)

Today while part 2 is buffering, none other than Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 comes on. Now I went to youtube to find the exact video of what I saw but I cant' find the exact one. The 25 second ad shows the new physics landings used with ladders, tables, chairs in the new game. The ad features Randy Orton giving the RKO to The Miz off the ladder perfectly onto a table below (once again its promoting the new physics model where you can determine your landing, where in previous years the landings have all been pre-determined generic like landings.

Now... do you users feel this is some what odd?

The WWE is paying Spike TV (the station WWE used to broadcast MNR on, and now the home of TNA Impact! since 05') to advertisde their latest video game?

And Spike TV who is said to be one of TNA's biggest supporters (even through the Monday Night War Fail) is advertising for it's shows competition?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jIOeqle82k

Above is a long version of the new game play and kind of broadens what I said above about the new game play.

So big question...

Win/Win for both? :shrug:
Lose/Lose for both? :shrug:
What the F is TNA doing? :banghead:

Alright one of my favorite shows on television right now is Deadliest Warrior. If no one has seen it they simulate a battle 1000 times between two ancient or modern warriors.

The show airs on Tuesday Nights on Spike TV at 10 (9 Central) Occasionally I miss the show because I'm out or sometimes forget to watch it live. This is where spike tv comes in... (they also do this with Impact) a couple days after The Deadliest Warrior (or Impact) Spiketv.com will put the full episodes online for viewers who missed out on to watch.

The show is about an hour long so without commercials 40-45 min. Even without commercials spike tv will usually seperate the full episodes into 3 parts with one commercial in between parts (usually its Captain Morgan, Red Bull, Etc)

Today while part 2 is buffering, none other than Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 comes on. Now I went to youtube to find the exact video of what I saw but I cant' find the exact one. The 25 second ad shows the new physics landings used with ladders, tables, chairs in the new game. The ad features Randy Orton giving the RKO to The Miz off the ladder perfectly onto a table below (once again its promoting the new physics model where you can determine your landing, where in previous years the landings have all been pre-determined generic like landings.

Now... do you users feel this is some what odd?

The WWE is paying Spike TV (the station WWE used to broadcast MNR on, and now the home of TNA Impact! since 05') to advertisde their latest video game?

And Spike TV who is said to be one of TNA's biggest supporters (even through the Monday Night War Fail) is advertising for it's shows competition?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jIOeqle82k

Above is a long version of the new game play and kind of broadens what I said above about the new game play.

So big question...

Win/Win for both? :shrug:
Lose/Lose for both? :shrug:
What the F is TNA doing? :banghead:

Spike TV are a business. Simple as that. Its not gonna hurt any of the products they carry on their network.

Sky Sports is the one and only carrier of WWE in the UK and has been for nearly 2 decades - as far as Im aware. Dunno if anyone else noticed but TNA advertised UK tour shows during the adverts on the live RAW and some Smackdown episodes aswell.

Its done. Its not a big deal.

I'm bumping this, there is also a new screenshot, you can come out with 2 titles now. Maybe they will finally unify the tag titles.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UbQ43zJRitU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UbQ43zJRitU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I'm bumping this, there is also a new screenshot, you can come out with 2 titles know. Maybe they will finally unify the tag titles.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UbQ43zJRitU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UbQ43zJRitU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

About time. I've been wondering when they were finnaly gonna make that happen.

About time. I've been wondering when they were finnaly gonna make that happen.

Aren't we all :D. This is gonna be great, leaning ladders on the side. Making them so when they get destroyed they stayed and you can have more than 2 tables now.I am loving svr 2011 so much.

SvR 2011 will best he best so far, the fact you can carry 2 titles at once, hopefully they have the unified tag titles instead of havin to defend them individually. But the creat a storyline is back and improved, more create a finisher options and updated roster and CAW features.

hopefully the create a storyline is faster/easier than it is on the one now. I have a PS2, or maybe I just need to get a newer system...could that just be the problem?

I would want there to be maybe where a star can sit at the announce booth with the color commentators. Unless they already have that on the SD vs Raw 2010 now and I just haven't taken the time to do that. I want my create a person to be talking smack with Matt Striker. She's a deliciously delightful and devious teacher type diva. :p Any word on what consoles its for?

I'm bumping this, there is also a new screenshot, you can come out with 2 titles now. Maybe they will finally unify the tag titles.

i like the fact that you can carry two belts this time around but i hate that they still didnt fix the belts to make them bigger lol that has been really annoying the past couple of games that they have the belts look so small on everyone

In this game i hope we are getting a decent sized roster. I hope some of the NXT guys from Season 1 and Season 2(Maybe the create a wrestler RTWM could have you a season 2 NXT rookie?). I'm lookig forward to Luke Gallows, Sheamus, Drew McInyre, The Hart Dynasty, Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer, The Uso's(Possibly) and The Dudebusters(HOPEFULLY) amongst others being present in the game.

Also the features of the game are looking very promising.

I hope they FINALLY get Randy Savage for this game as a legend, that would be great. I hope they can find a way to make the Tag-Team modes better, I don't know how, but I feel there's still more they can do there... I also hope for Create-A-Submission like everyone else... And for the first time, since WWE owns the rights, a WCW arena. If they can do ECW, then they can do WCW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back