WWE Attitude Game

Lionheart_Y2J_fan.

Mongoose McQueen
This thread is not about the 1999 game WWF Attitude which was on the Nintendo 64 and Playstation. What i'd like to know is if you think it would be cool if an attitude era game was released in the near future. In my opinion i think it would be a dream come true to see all of our favorite superstars and old arenas in a newer game with amazing graphics and online play. I've heard rumors on the internet saying that there has been talk about a game called Legends of Attitude but idk if it's true. What i'm looking for here is your opinions on if you'd like to see a game like this and what you'd like to see in it. (example: which arenas, characters, features, matches etc.) :wwf:

Well most of the superstars during the Attitude Era aren't on good terms with WWE anymore. I can't see WWE releasing a game with Kurt Angle, X-Pac, Billy Gunn, Mankind, Jeff Hardy, the Dudleyz, Taz, D-Lo Brown, and some of the Divas. You'd basically only be playing with Austin, Rock, Taker, Kane, HHH, Big Show and Mark Henry (HBK got injured in 97 and missed the majority of the AE). Do you really want to play a game with limited characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back