Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 The Game

I completely agree with you J-Dogg from the CAS, difficulty, and 2 titles. I hope they put a more detail version of the Create a Thread and Create a Entrance Movie. I also wish they add more variety to the championship entrances.

One thing i haven't seen mentioned is to let us use anybody for road to Wrestlemania. Why should I only get to pick one of the 8 or 10 top guys? If I want to use Tyson Kidd, Evan Bourne, or Chavo Guerrero, then I should be able to. And don't stop there, legends should also be available. Imagine playing as The Rock or Austin and challenging Cena or Shemus for the title at Wrestlemania.

Oh shit, they finally have those now. Yes, this game is going to be awesome imo. I just hope they actually have Cody Rhodes entire entrance (theme, routine, minitron). I also wish they get Jack Swagger old entrance, the one when he beats his chest then does push-ups while fireworks shoots out. I do believe they need to put more choices on the Road to Wrestlemania although I can understand only having a year for each game can put strain on making all the stories for each wrestler.

Oh shit, they finally have those now. Yes, this game is going to be awesome imo. I just hope they actually have Cody Rhodes entire entrance (theme, routine, minitron). I also wish they get Jack Swagger old entrance, the one when he beats his chest then does push-ups while fireworks shoots out. I do believe they need to put more choices on the Road to Wrestlemania although I can understand only having a year for each game can put strain on making all the stories for each wrestler.

Sorry to say this but Cody Rhodes will be in his pre WM26 legacy character. So no music, attire or character. But a dashing Cody Rhodes DLC alt is possible though.

i agree with whoever said make the difficulty higher. i try to make storylines up and play them when im bored but the matches arent long enough or good enough even with the AI all the way up, no dramatic finshes, its either one sided the whole way through and if u get ht with a finisher u may kick out but if u hit the computer with one, its over, just not fun, i quit playing them, this NXT one better be good, agree with Norcal on the storylin of the NEXT that would be awesome

One thing i haven't seen mentioned is to let us use anybody for road to Wrestlemania. Why should I only get to pick one of the 8 or 10 top guys? If I want to use Tyson Kidd, Evan Bourne, or Chavo Guerrero, then I should be able to. And don't stop there, legends should also be available. Imagine playing as The Rock or Austin and challenging Cena or Shemus for the title at Wrestlemania.

Active roster, I agree...

But for the legends...no. The storylines wouldn't make any sense at all, plus RTW is about getting voice overs from the actual wrestlers... There is absolutely no way that The Rock would do a voice over... Even less of a chance is getting Owen to do a voice over because you know... he's dead.

Active roster, I agree...

But for the legends...no. The storylines wouldn't make any sense at all, plus RTW is about getting voice overs from the actual wrestlers... There is absolutely no way that The Rock would do a voice over... Even less of a chance is getting Owen to do a voice over because you know... he's dead.

It would be cool but its near impossible to do with a 1 year devlopment time. If it was a text only story mode you be able to use everyone then or you would have o play a reptitive voice over one. RTWM is better because its more realistic and based on that superstar you use. 70 RTWM would be awesome but like i said is impossible. although they should boost up the RTWM to 8 or 10 insted of the 6 we have got for the past few years.

This shit is looking good, SvR 2011 is going to have alot of stuff updated and things that we want to entertain our experiences.

IGN just did a MASSIVE preview and any HCTP fans will drool at this. YOU CAN FREE ROAM IN ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!! The Hell In A Cell is big and has weapons. And also there is a mode called WWE universe which sounds awesome.

Check it out.

I just wonder if NXT will be at all incorporated into this new game. I would think that if it does, the CAWs would obviously play a big role in that type if game mode.

Holy shit, no more limited CAW points. That is beyond fucking sexy, always seemed unecesary if you didnt want to do a carreer mode. Also, WWE Universe sounds pretty fucking sweet. Like create a story / GM mode, but without all the work :lmao:

Holy shit! I can't even process all of the new and awesome features that this game is gonna have!!

Free roam in RTWM
Bigger cell with weapons
No more building up caws, you can give them whatever rating immediately
Can change a superstars attributes! That's huge cause Miz is much better than 80 and Taker is not 98, it'll be much more realistic
The Hitman is in
And WWE Universe sounds and looks awesome. There's so much that can be done and it won't take hours like Story Designer

I think that if Nexus (including Daniel Bryan) actually make it in, be it original or as DLC this game will get a perfect 10 from me. What more could you ask for.

2 months can't come fast enough!

Holy Shit this game is looking fucking awesome. I'd love if by some stroke of luck GM mode is in it. I really hope there is a better carrer mode and as long as Matt Hardy is in it and for a created CAW's RTWM you start off in NXT

The WWE Universe idea sounds awesome. I love that the game will actually create feuds and matches that it bases off of matches and stipulations that you've already set.

I think this will be a worthy successor to GM mode and career mode if it's as good as they make it sound. One cool thing would be if they had injuries like in GM mode, so that maybe the feud ends when you destroy someone in a TLC match or something.

Man, I always buy the SvR games, but this WWE Universe idea has me really excited. My CAWs are gonna own the WWE Universe, lol.

[YOUTUBE]YW-2p-JmFJQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ygpj2La-dLQ?[/YOUTUBE]

Why do my videos never show up?

Its because you have the full link in there all you need is this part for example YW-2p-JmFJQ? its the code after the dashes in the youtube link. Here i will fix it for you. And add another one.

[YOUTUBE]vD2owe6U5dU[/YOUTUBE]

I have to admit, after purchasing so many wrestling titles. only skipping 07 and 08, I was going to skip this years title again. But they just keep giving me more and more reason to go out and buy it. Im going to have to wait to see the match listing first. I hope they add more match variety. Its like they slowly slowly keep cutting out matches in favor of the newest fancy feature.

For me it has to have a general manager mode that is something crossed with SvR 06 and SvR 10. I like the GM mode on SvR 06 because it has more freedom than 08 or 07. Yet because SvR 10 has story designer mode so the only problem is it is limited to very few scenes.
On SvR 11 it would be good to have a story designer mode/ GM mode that is not limited to very few scenes.
That is really the only reason i play any Smackdown vs Raw game is for the GM Mode or Story designer mode, imo SvR 09 was a waste of a buy for me.
BRING BACK GM MODE!!!

One thing I would like to see in this years game would have to be Multiplayer story designer. Because I was very disappointed when i found out there could only be one user for it. As me and my mate love playing it.Also I liekd that they got rid of having to earn exp points. Now I'm probably going to fill all 50 CAW slots.

SvR always focuses on 1 improvement per game. 2009 was about the different ways to tag in friends and use tag finishers and also create a finisher. 2010 focused on the creating style. Thus creating storylines, finishers, superstars etc... 2011 wants to improve how the superstars react and they want to make them more like their real life selves. They want Undertaker to no sell punches him to sit up more epically. Legends used to be fun to play with but the legends of WWE keep going to TNA which is why i think WWE have given up on legends. I heard people saying oh god i hope HBK is in it. all superstars that were used in 2010 are in it. People also said lets have Owen Hart! WWE and THQ will NEVER EVER make that even if they wanted to. There would be just too many problems with fans and the hart family. It is sad that Owen had to die in a tragic way but putting him on a video game will cause arguements dosn't mean i'm against it. Theses r the top 10 things i want in this game...

10) Give us more superstar theads and maybe even let us change their hair and put it in a pony tail just to have fun!
9) Big Show, Undertaker, Kharli need to be more like powerhouses they dont need to go up on the top rope and make them have like super punches give big show falcon punch lol
8) The create a superstar... TAKE AWAY the point system its gay when you put all this kl stuff on your superstar and you ain't got enough points for pants...
7) Imporve the Championship Scramble. I cant even explain how fucking annoying it is watching CPUs break up pins for no reason i think the person who is the current champion should react to pins and submissions and also make the superstars more into the match because they are so slow to react to move even on LEGEND!
6) Create a Storyline needs more scens maybe even let us plan them out and when we give captions it would be great if the superstar in their real voice actually said those words!
5) Updated roster... I know its been comfirmed but they really need to show us and say you like this yes? and then we say why have you got Obama as the top rated superstar?
4) Create a Championship. Thats it it was fun to make a title...
3) Better RTWM. There was no Undertaker story in 2010 u need that. Or even make their actual storyline have Undertaker story where you have to beat rey lose the title at EC and then retire HBK at WM fun to see it in game mode.
2) Entrances... It would be kl if we had some motion thing where it scans us and then we can create the entrances and how the superstars react to the fans. Put chants in certian places and give like undertaker his gong and the lights and the thunder sound when he goes all GRRRRRR.
1) BRING BACK GM MODE! IT WAS FUN AND I REALLY ENJOYED CREATING SHOWS AND RIVALRYS YH I NO U ITS BASICALLY STORYLINE BUT PLZ I WANNA BE TEDDY LONG AGAIN!!!!!

I just read up on the updates from Gamespot, im super excited now, it truely is your world where you can customize much more and its almost like and RPG mixed with wrestling now and new fearures have been impressive. SvR 2011 will be my personal favourite game of the year.

I really enjoy SvR 2010. I created a bad ass superstar, but, after I won all the belts, that's about it. I beat everyone and it's now kinda blah, unless I'm drunk and just wanna beat people up. I hope 2011 does more with created characters. I like to wrestle as a muscular bad ass me. :) I'd like to see them pick who I'm wrestling and have me go into random matches.

What would be really bad ass is if they put in downloadable content.....not like we have from other players, but from the company itself. Meaning, throw in random rivalries etc. Not sure how they could do it, but maybe something like, additional content once you have a belt.........ok, maybe I need a few drinks in order to have this make sense :)

I am a create a wrestler fanatic with making accurate wrestler movesets, I could make anyone an accurate moveset of a real wrestler that had wrestled for any major fed in america, mexico, or japan.

many not all but many wrestlers

does any one know if their will be a demo out and when??

i have played every smackdown game but this one looks amazing.

I've been a long time fan of the game series and I will definitely be picking it up when it's released. This year, I'm trying to keep as far away as possible from all the news on what the game is about so I can surprise myself. I've been disappointed to many times on these new exciting features all because I've read about them before... doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed them though.

I will say that I have seen the graphics and it never ceases to amaze me at how well they keep updating the look. The wrestlers, for the most part, look more realistic each time around and sometimes I can't tell the difference between TV and game. The storyline features will stick no matter what... but the RTW have been lacking in length. I hope they have extended them or given storylines that take a lot longer to compete in the same time frame.

I guess I'll have to wait for the game to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back