Sly wants us to be less Ass kissy...

Derf

O.M.G.
So here I go. This is a list of who/what I don't like about the forums, and I'm just in a bad mood in general, so after I get all this off my chest, I ask for everyones forgiveness.

-The E-Fed Members - I went and gave feedback on EVERY RP for the PPV, and no one bothered to give me feedback. I know it's not a huge deal, but I would have liked the feedback anyways, and said I wanted feedback more than once.

- Agrex - This one you should have known, but I was pretty pissed when you RP'ed a day late. My good RP was for nothing, and now we lost our biggest match so far, and to NorCal and Monkey, who, no offence, didn't have the best of RP's.

- Becca - Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against YOU as a person. But everytime I see you upset because someone says your only popular, it seems like you just sort of hide in a corner and get upset. EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR GREAT! Don't get so emotional over it! ANd don't think I'm against you getting upset, It just bothers me. Which brings me to...

- Becca Haters - Most of you suck anyways. Your just trying to be noticed by others. it's one thing to jokingly say HBK sucks to get a reaction from her, but to go as far as saying her boobs are the only reason she's so popular, go jump off a fucking bridge.

- 2 annonymous Mods - When I was first modded, I went and looked in the Board Room, just checking out the thread where people picked the new mod. Just about everyone voted for Klunder, and he deserved it. But after he declined, I had ONE person vote for me (Becca) and basically, no one else really seemed to pick anyone, just tried to pass the Bar Room duties onto a different mod as to give me a chance. One mod said not to give it to me "because I'm to emotional", and this came from the last mod that has any right to call anyone else "emotional". Another mod actually said "Anyone but Derf", and that actually hurt, to see that I, the newest mod, wasn't even being accepted by some of my fellow mods.

- Mighty NorCal - Once again, I have nothing against you. I'm just confused as to why everything you do gets a biger reaction then when God was around. You seems cool and everything, but whats with the over obsessing with everyone?!

- Sparky - Once again, nothing against you. You talk to me alot on MSN, which I don't mind, but you tend to interupt alot of my movies and meals. Lol It's a little annoying, but not a bad thing on your behalf.

There. I got that off my chest, and I ask for forgiveness. And Sly, hows that for not being so nice and sugarcoating everything?

I could care less about what someone want me to be. I'll be me period. But here's some food for thought.

If you are accused of being a bunch of indifferentiated lemmings who all fall in line and kiss up and do what you're told, then aren't you in fact doing the same thing by caving in and going the other way when somebody comes along and tells you to?

Just a thought there.

:lmao:

this shit is stupid. You know whats worse than being nicey to people on the internet??

getting all fucking dramatic on the internet.

- Agrex - This one you should have known, but I was pretty pissed when you RP'ed a day late. My good RP was for nothing, and now we lost our biggest match so far, and to NorCal and Monkey, who, no offence, didn't have the best of RP's.

Oh Phew. You see, I was going to take offense to that, but since you said "No offense" then it's all good.

this shit is stupid. You know whats worse than being nicey to people on the internet??

getting all fucking dramatic on the internet.

crowd.gif

Well said my friend. Well said.

- Mighty NorCal - Once again, I have nothing against you. I'm just confused as to why everything you do gets a biger reaction then when God was around. You seems cool and everything, but whats with the over obsessing with everyone?!

Im getting Cena heat on these forums nowadays. I dig this.

Actually I think it might be HHH heat. People seem to think you get by on one thing, your aura, much like the game getting by on just "being married to the boss's daughter". The people can't see your natural abilities and talents.

Seriously tho. who cares if people like me?? are you serious?? :lmao:

the fact that IIII dont care, makes it even more sad the other people get upset over it.

a situation were lives need to be gotten

Seriously tho. who cares if people like me?? are you serious?? :lmao:

the fact that IIII dont care, makes it even more sad the other people get upset over it.

a situation were lives need to be gotten

Does that mean our midnight stroll on the beach is cancelled?:(

DIAR.

we can stroll any time. I more meant that I dont care what ppl think of me regardless. But I am thankfull folks like me, and respect me.

Spawn

I do care if you like me, becuase I look up to you. Your fuckin badass man

Did I not give you feedback? Wait...did I give any feedback?

I apologise for the lack of feedback Derf. It actually rocked and I may have giggled a little like a small child. I blame real life

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back